Shipping to the U.K?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone from the U.K used the evolutionarymuse website and had an order delivered without any custom issues?

Would put in an order for a few things if i knew it would clear customs easily enough

Thanks

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Thanks mate saves me from future hassles.

Who you using for your Evomuse supp's? Limited stock over here :(
Nutriverse and nutraplanets cheapest delivery seems to by pass customs if the order value is not too high.

glosss

glosss

Awards
never had any problems shipping anything to and from the UK

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ordered lots to uk from Nutriverse,nutraplanet, OL and PES and never had it stopped or paid fees, only once this happened from swansons cos they put the full order amount on the parcel

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved my evomuse products this morning...parcel spent a few days in customs and charges applied - £30, so not too bad. Especially since its products that are always out of stock over here!!

I am looking at alternative ways of getting stuff here, I've had problems with PES in the past, that was mainly due to it being protein though!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just recieved my evomuse products this morning...parcel spent a few days in customs and charges applied - £30, so not too bad. Especially since its products that are always out of stock over here!!

I am looking at alternative ways of getting stuff here, I've had problems with PES in the past, that was mainly due to it being protein though!!
I heard about the whole protein from the US thing...something about mad cow fears?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote