Ok...seriously Injure-eeze, what is this miracle?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Just got my shoulder MRI results today, and supraspinatus tendonosis is the culprit for my pain, but no tears. Hoping injureez can help with this!
    That's great news..glad it's not a tear.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. @dsade when will this be back in stock?

    I had rotator cuff tear and Labrum tear repaired 2 weeks ago. Will this help with recovery ?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    @dsade when will this be back in stock?

    I had rotator cuff tear and Labrum tear repaired 2 weeks ago. Will this help with recovery ?
    They spaced my order. They're at a convention this weekend but should ship out on Monday.

    I think I actually have 2 left that I'd be happy to send. Sounds like you need them asap.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They spaced my order. They're at a convention this weekend but should ship out on Monday.

    I think I actually have 2 left that I'd be happy to send. Sounds like you need them asap.
    That would be fantastic !! Shoot me an invoice I will pay it promptly

    GREATLY appreciate you helping me out using your personal stash.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    That would be fantastic !! Shoot me an invoice I will pay it promptly

    GREATLY appreciate you helping me out using your personal stash.
    On me for messing up your order the other day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    On me for messing up your order the other day.
    Thanks man not necessary but appreciated. Look forward getting it. I will let you know how it goes

    Im off to go pre order some clear edge !!!

  7. Is there anything in Injureez that could be causing dizziness and lightheadedness or any other symptoms like that? I've been experiencing this for 2 weeks and running low on options of what to rule out. Seriously hoping it's not this but if using too many sprays (8-10?) could go systemic and cause issues, then obviously I need to do something different lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Is there anything in Injureez that could be causing dizziness and lightheadedness or any other symptoms like that? I've been experiencing this for 2 weeks and running low on options of what to rule out. Seriously hoping it's not this but if using too many sprays (8-10?) could go systemic and cause issues, then obviously I need to do something different lol.
    I've done >7 sprays and never had those symptoms. Might sound dumb but are you inhaling the after spray by any chance? Makes me sneeze immediately and my eyes water lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    I've done >7 sprays and never had those symptoms. Might sound dumb but are you inhaling the after spray by any chance? Makes me sneeze immediately and my eyes water lol.
    Might sound weird, but I also get light headed if I inhale it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    On me for messing up your order the other day.
    Did you get a chance to send this out ?

    Thanks again

  11. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    I've done >7 sprays and never had those symptoms. Might sound dumb but are you inhaling the after spray by any chance? Makes me sneeze immediately and my eyes water lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Might sound weird, but I also get light headed if I inhale it.
    That's happened just a couple times but the severity of this dizziness is much more than what breathing in injureez is.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Did you get a chance to send this out ?

    Thanks again
    Sorry jason...completely my fault. I will go in tomorrow and get this out. You'll have it Tuesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sorry jason...completely my fault. I will go in tomorrow and get this out. You'll have it Tuesday.
    Awesome thanks man. Really do appreciate it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Awesome thanks man. Really do appreciate it
    No worries..I feel like I let you down. I know you're in a lot of pain.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No worries..I feel like I let you down. I know you're in a lot of pain.
    No problem don't sweat it bud ,I know you've been swamped. Do look forward to using it.

    Thanks again have a good weekend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sorry jason...completely my fault. I will go in tomorrow and get this out. You'll have it Tuesday.
    Got it today thanks again. Going to use it now.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Got it today thanks again. Going to use it now.
    How's it going?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Ok...seriously Injure-eeze, what is this miracle?


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How's it going?
    Sorry for delay some reason i didn't get notified of reply. I came in to post my thought and noticed your response

    Ive been using this a week and honestly not sure how this isnt a best seller. I use it few times a day morning, before PT and few hrs before bed.

    I have slept the best I have since the surgery. It helps alot more then tylenol has ever done for pain and my comfort level.

    My PT has said she is able to work my shoulder more since I am in less pain. She was highly impressed and asked if I had done anything different. When I told her She wished they could recommend it to others but they are not allowed to recommend outside products. Which is crap if it can help people they should know

    Only small negative and it may be my bottle is the spray comes out at what seems like 100mph in a tight stream spray which first time hit skin and then splashed back in my eyes not fun. Im guess it should be more of a spray then a stream but now that I know its a non issue


    Thanks again for getting this out to me its help me more then i could have imagined and grateful for that
  19. Ok...seriously Injure-eeze, what is this miracle?


    Been about a year since I have been on the forum but I wanted to post a review for this amazing product.

    I bought injureeze about a month or so ago and let me say, this stuff is amazing.

    Long story short, almost 10 years ago I had 4 surgeries within a year in my ankle and 2 on my Achilles. Now I have severe chronic arthritis in my foot at the age of 32. Nothing has seemed to help besides Aleve sometimes. I limp everyday and I can't help it.

    Injureeze helps tremendously. It seriously takes away most of the pain. Sometimes all of it. I can exercise, take a break and I don't have to warm it up again. Before, after I warmed up, the pain would be basically he gone, but if I would take a short break, even just a minute, I would have to start all over. This was very annoying.

    I have found that it works best with about 2 sprays to each problem area. For me, that's about 8 sprays around each side of my ankle. If only one area is hurting, that's all I spray. So anywhere from 2-8 sprays. It also works best for me if I wait 2-4 hours to workout after I apply it. Been doing Focus T25 with the wife and with all the jumping and calf work, I barely notice my ankle. I have done 2 workouts without it and I can definitely tell when I use this compared to when I don't.

    Negatives - 1) spray bottles need improvement. I think I am going to switch it out with a different one of similar size. Sometimes it sprays great but then can't get anything to come out. 2) I need to shake it up before use. Now these negatives are not that big of a deal and as long as the product works, which it does, I am thrilled.

  20. You will always need to shake it. The Emu oil and Black Cumin seed oil will NOT go into solution no matter what.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Maybe that's why it didn't seem to work for me. I went through two bottles and saw pretty much zero relief on my elbows, but I never shook it first. There's nothing anywhere on the bottles that indicate that's necessary, and unless directed to, it would actually seem counterproductive - it seems like you would just end up with a lot of air and bubbles in the solution.

    I can also confirm minor gripes with the sprayers. They were inconsistent and difficult to control. Trying to gently spray a small area was next to impossible - the breakover point on the sprayer(s) was pretty much all or nothing, which ended up in a powerful blast of solution that launched much of it into the air (and eyes and nose). Something a little more progressive would help...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lunchbeast View Post
    Maybe that's why it didn't seem to work for me. I went through two bottles and saw pretty much zero relief on my elbows, but I never shook it first. There's nothing anywhere on the bottles that indicate that's necessary, and unless directed to, it would actually seem counterproductive - it seems like you would just end up with a lot of air and bubbles in the solution.

    I can also confirm minor gripes with the sprayers. They were inconsistent and difficult to control. Trying to gently spray a small area was next to impossible - the breakover point on the sprayer(s) was pretty much all or nothing, which ended up in a powerful blast of solution that launched much of it into the air (and eyes and nose). Something a little more progressive would help...
    Thanks for the feedback. These are betas so those are the old labels and i will look into getting gentler sprayers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You will always need to shake it. The Emu oil and Black Cumin seed oil will NOT go into solution no matter what.
    Yes and I should have clarified the reasoning since you told me that earlier. Shaking it is not a huge deal.

  24. Still amazed at this stuff. I can now squat again (albeit not heavy) but this is major progress. Knees are significantly better, only get flare ups every now and then. V2 is on the way 😊

  25. dsade, I was going to give this another try, since I wasn't really using it correctly the first time, but I don't see it on your website. Out of stock?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legal Gear M1P. What is this stuff?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 01:31 PM
  3. whats is this stuff?
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:46 PM
  4. What is this?
    By SCORPIO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 02:51 PM
  5. What is this routine?
    By T-Bar in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 04:45 PM
Log in
Log in