Ok...seriously Injure-eeze, what is this miracle?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I'd be game for sure, I've used a ton of the original formula, both for preventative and restorative measures.
    ok, PM me your address.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27178879/

Amelioration of FCA induced arthritis on topical application of curcumin in combination with emu oil.
    Jeengar MK, et al. Nutrition. 2016.
    Show full citation
    Abstract
    OBJECTIVE: The aim of the present study was to investigate the skin penetration potential of emu oil and the possibility of enhancing the antiarthritic potential of lipophilic bioactive curcumin, which has poor permeability through biological membranes.

METHODS: Solubility and ex vivo skin permeation studies were performed with water, corn oil, and emu oil as a vehicle using curcumin as a model drug. Carrageenan induced inflammation and Freund's complete adjuvant-induced arthritic rat models were used to evaluate enhanced antiinflammatory and antiarthritic effect of curcumin in combination of emu oil via topical route.

RESULTS: The skin permeation study resulted in the combination of emu oil with curcumin enhancing the flux 1.84 and 4.25 times through the rat skin compared to corn oil and water, respectively. Results of carrageenan induced rat paw edema model demonstrated that percentage of paw inhibition shown by curcumin-emu oil combination was 1.42-fold more compared to the total effect shown by both groups treated with curcumin aqueous suspension and emu oil per se. In Freund's complete adjuvant-induced arthritic model, the combined treatment was effective in bringing significant changes in the functional, biochemical, histopathologic, and radiologic parameters. Topical application of curcumin-emu oil combination resulted in significant reduced levels of proinflammatory mediators TNF-α, IL-1 β, and IL-6 (P < 0.05, 0.001, and 0.01, respectively) compared to arthritic animals.

CONCLUSION: Topical delivery of curcumin with emu oil holds promise as a noninvasive and efficacious intervention for the treatment of inflammatory arthritis and it assists in further development of a topical formulation of curcumin using emu oil as a vehicle.

Copyright 2016 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Man, this stuff sounds fantastical....
    It has been for me so far! I got it last week and already had separate wrist and elbow issues pop up. Feels kind of like icy hot, but seems to actually make the pain/inflammation go away vs temporary relief.

I will say that I also tried it on my wife's upper back spasm and it wasn't very effective.

But my wrist and elbow are quite happy! @dsade killing it with these products as usual!

4. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    It has been for me so far! I got it last week and already had separate wrist and elbow issues pop up. Feels kind of like icy hot, but seems to actually make the pain/inflammation go away vs temporary relief.

I will say that I also tried it on my wife's upper back spasm and it wasn't very effective.

But my wrist and elbow are quite happy! @dsade killing it with these products as usual!
    The CBD version was going to eliminate the spasms, but obviously that didn't work out as planned. :/

5. @dsade would this work for a shin split or no?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    @dsade would this work for a shin split or no?
    Yeah, it should definitely reduce the pain and inflammation - provided it hasn't progressed to a stress fracture.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The CBD version was going to eliminate the spasms, but obviously that didn't work out as planned. :/
    Boo. I vote we find the guy who reported it, kick him in the shins and don't let him use the injure-eeze afterwards!

8. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Boo. I vote we find the guy who reported it, kick him in the shins and don't let him use the injure-eeze afterwards!
    I'm looking for alternatives right now. A lot of us are really baffled (well, the cynic in me not so much) that the DEA would be so insistent for a compounds with ZERO psychoactive properties that it's a schedule 1. Yeah, tons of people robbing liquor stores to support their CBD habit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, it should definitely reduce the pain and inflammation - provided it hasn't progressed to a stress fracture.
    No way near one so this would be perfect!

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm looking for alternatives right now. A lot of us are really baffled (well, the cynic in me not so much) that the DEA would be so insistent for a compounds with ZERO psychoactive properties that it's a schedule 1. Yeah, tons of people robbing liquor stores to support their CBD habit.
    Just sent you a PM! I gotta try this stuff out.

11. Ordered a couple bottles of this. Since it's a topical, is it necessary to shave the application site before applying? With things like Androgel, shaving made a 300 point difference in my testosterone level. Also, apply once a day or twice?
    Itching to try this out on my shoulder and now my knee at the patellotibular area...

12. Well, ideally with every topical it's best to shave but I don't and it works fine.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, ideally with every topical it's best to shave but I don't and it works fine.
    Yeah, I just figured I'd look goofy with only my knees shaved amidst my hairybeast legs.

14. Just ordered some! Stoked for it to get in to try out for some lingering elbow pain

15. What's the best application once ED or twice?

16. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    What's the best application once ED or twice?
    Ideally twice per day, or if you are feeling acute pain.

17. What kind of pain is this useful for? Tendonitis and such?

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ideally twice per day, or if you are feeling acute pain.
    Awesome thanks brother.

19. How long after spraying do I leave it on before putting clothes over it?
    And can you spray on too much?

20. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    How long after spraying do I leave it on before putting clothes over it?
    And can you spray on too much?
    You can always overdo it.

This absorbs very quickly, so you should be able to dress in a matter of a few minutes.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You can always overdo it.

This absorbs very quickly, so you should be able to dress in a matter of a few minutes.
    Gotcha, just trying to figure out the upper limit of sprays before some of these ingredients go systemic. Guess I'll stick to what OP is doing, 2 sprays per knee and 5 on shoulder.

22. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Gotcha, just trying to figure out the upper limit of sprays before some of these ingredients go systemic. Guess I'll stick to what OP is doing, 2 sprays per knee and 5 on shoulder.
    I've been using 5 on my shoulder because any less and I didn't feel like it was doing anything.

Also with the shoulder... Be careful not to breathe when spraying or shortly after. It hangs in the air and with the alcohol in it, is quite unpleasant to breathe it in.

23. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I've been using 5 on my shoulder because any less and I didn't feel like it was doing anything.

Also with the shoulder... Be careful not to breathe when spraying or shortly after. It hangs in the air and with the alcohol in it, is quite unpleasant to breathe it in.
    Wuss....I spray it into a ziplock and huff it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wuss....I spray it into a ziplock and huff it.
    Sounds expensive compared to spray paint... ;-)

25. Just got my shoulder MRI results today, and supraspinatus tendonosis is the culprit for my pain, but no tears. Hoping injureez can help with this!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal Gear M1P. What is this stuff?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 01:59 PM
  2. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:31 PM
  3. whats is this stuff?
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 01:46 PM
  4. What is this?
    By SCORPIO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:51 PM
  5. What is this routine?