Log - supernova

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Background:
Male, 30
10+ years of lifting, back in the gym for a month after a 6-mth layoff due to a shoulder injury
Will be taking a volume/bb-ing approach - typically 4-6 exercises, 8 sets of 8 reps, with about 30 seconds rest. Weights clearly won't be heavy in this approach.

Beginning stats (8 sep 2016)
86kg, 20% bf

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Right so the site won't let me post pics, I have them though and will post when I reach 100 posts.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Week 1 review:

Started using supernova as I did for ab ab/eviscerate, once in the morning once at night.

Compared to evis which burned, supernova felt cool to the skin. While this was okay in the morning, it didn't work so well at night as I'm a bit of a poor sleeper and the sensation was hindering my falling asleep. Stopped using it pre sleep as I felt that being rested was more important for leaning than overnight spot reduction. - Some feedback here around usage directions.

Switched to once in morning, and once before working out from Day 2 onwards.

Wright and bf% stats to follow at end of week 1.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Other supps: alphamine (which is basically a coffee replacement for me), Orange triad, fish oil, vitamin D.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
DP is what I looked like pre layoff, and where I'm trying to get back to.

(sorry for spam, trying to get to 100 so I can post pics)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe you just copied my post. You didn't even try to change it a little bit to even seem like you're being original.

Unbelievable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fixed.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
In for progress, i have just started up on original eviscerate and find the burn good compared to the burn free version i used in the past, how much more effective did you find the original eviscerate.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Set of pics send to Matt for upload. Written review to come.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Set of pics send to Matt for upload. Written review to come.
Let me get them uploaded up to photobucket (I really need a new photo hosting site).