Evomuse Abliderate AMMO w/ Alphamax?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just looking for some reassurance that it will be ok to stack Abliderate AMMO with Perfomax Labs Alphamax?

I'm wanting to use Alphamax for boosting testosterone and it contains: ARIMISTANE 37.5mg

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A quick glance over (I always see AlphaMax listed, but wanted to double check the ingredients) makes it look like a solid combination for some recomp/leaning out. I'll see if any of the Performax guys have anything to add, as well:
Quads_of_Stee cubsfan815 AntM1564

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I'm just waiting to hear back from where I ordered as to whether it is the original Alphamax or the XT version (which I believe doesnt contain Arimistane), but has other cortisol control.

From their website it looks as though it will be original, but thought I'd check!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you order from? It's more than likely XT, which does not have Arimistane. It however does have DHAA and Ashwagandha.

I have not ran AMMO yet, although will be once dsade gets back from vaca.

In theory it sounds like sick stack, however is it too much cortisol control?

Sounds like also a good topic for muscleupcrohn and john.patterson

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would vary from person to person, too. One thing you could do is take one cap of AMMO instead of the 2. I actually did that for a while; just took one every morning upon rising and no night-time dose.

Generally speaking, you can tell/feel if you're dropping it too low.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Where did you order from? It's more than likely XT, which does not have Arimistane. It however does have DHAA and Ashwagandha.

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the store!! I'm in the UK, got it from JW. They've confirmed it the Original version.

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the store!! I'm in the UK, got it from JW. They've confirmed it the Original version.

you should be fine to stack the two in that case! The only thing that had me worried would be reducing cortisol too much, but the OG alphamax was more aimed towards drying you out and reducing e via arimistane

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think it would vary from person to person, too. One thing you could do is take one cap of AMMO instead of the 2. I actually did that for a while; just took one every morning upon rising and no night-time dose.

If it's AlphaMax XT, it's already pretty solid at controlling/reducing cortisol. It has DHAA, plus ashwagandha and tongkat ali, which have both been shown to reduce cortisol. With that said, ashwagandha and tongkat ali are adaptogens, which help your body adapt to and handle stress (which can benefits hormones), so they're really not things that should shut down your cortisol, but help lower it to more ideal ranges.

I don't see any ingredient overlap between the two, but taking 1 cap of AMMO instead of the 2, as MidwestBeast suggested, is probably a good idea.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
It's been confirmed, it was OG!

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
If I go with 1 cap of Ammo, which dose should I take it??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I go with 1 cap of Ammo, which dose should I take it??

What are the dosing instructions for the AlphaMax?

Without knowing that, my general answer would be to say take 1 cap of AMMO first thing upon rising.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax 2 am and 2 prebed are best.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Just taken my first Ammo (pre bed)...wow, within minutes I can feel my body heat up and slight tingle in hands and feet :)
Had a protein shake about an hour ago, should I dose further away from food or that OK?

I feel warm and relaxed! G'night AM!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just taken my first Ammo (pre bed)...wow, within minutes I can feel my body heat up and slight tingle in hands and feet :)
Had a protein shake about an hour ago, should I dose further away from food or that OK?

I feel warm and relaxed! G'night AM!!!

Should be fine an hour out.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
My Alphamax arrived at lunchtime, so have taken my first dose just after a light lunch.

I took my first Ammo last night pre bed along with my regular ZMA...I intend to dose both Ammo and Alphamax prebed, should I drop the ZMA for now, I don't want to over do the intake on things like zinc etc!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Alphamax arrived at lunchtime, so have taken my first dose just after a light lunch.

I took my first Ammo last night pre bed along with my regular ZMA...I intend to dose both Ammo and Alphamax prebed, should I drop the ZMA for now, I don't want to over do the intake on things like zinc etc!
You can drop the ZMA, that way you can also get a feel of how Alphamax treats you at night.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Brilliant, I thought that might be the case from reading other logs/comments!
Don't think it's agreeing with me at the moment! Stomach gurgling and 3 toilet trips since lunch :/

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brilliant, I thought that might be the case from reading other logs/comments!
Don't think it's agreeing with me at the moment! Stomach gurgling and 3 toilet trips since lunch :/
Could be your stomach getting used to the Forskolin 95. Try to take Alphamax with a meal, and see if that helps.

Edit, just saw this was from last week. How has it been?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Could be your stomach getting used to the Forskolin 95. Try to take Alphamax with a meal, and see if that helps.

Edit, just saw this was from last week. How has it been?
Hey cubsfan815...things are going well thanks! I did take about 5 days to be fully accustomed to the new supps; Alphamax, Ammo & Ignit3!!

Had a crazy sleep just the other night, felt so real I didn't know where I was waking up!! Haha.

Diets been 85% clean, and the above supps are really helping. I'm feeling good ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is how I'll be using it as of today.. Since I take 25mg arimistane in AM and epitome, I find it best to just run one cap ammo at night.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hey cubsfan815...things are going well thanks! I did take about 5 days to be fully accustomed to the new supps; Alphamax, Ammo & Ignit3!!

Had a crazy sleep just the other night, felt so real I didn't know where I was waking up!! Haha.

Diets been 85% clean, and the above supps are really helping. I'm feeling good ;)
Bumping this, any updates on your thoughts on ammo?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've already tried a bottle of supernova and I would only want to get this if it would have the same effects otherwise for price in better with SN.
Effects for me were slightly better than ammo because I hold water from the yohimbine. So I prefer ammo. Could certainly cycle them so you never have to come off, too.. that's a good option I wish I had thought of before haha

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Effects for me were slightly better than ammo because I hold water from the yohimbine. So I prefer ammo. Could certainly cycle them so you never have to come off, too.. that's a good option I wish I had thought of before haha
That is an interesting thought!