dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MCT evolved is a low carb, high MCT content powder (70%). Use MCT Evolved wherever you would use MCT oil. Mixes well with several EvoMuse powdered products.

Looks like this will be around $25 for 300 grams (10 grams per day) with a special preorder price of $19.99,

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In and with everything Evomuse, this will be a great product!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh, I didn't even know about this one!

dafeesh34

Awards
MCT evolved is a low carb, high MCT content powder (70%). Use MCT Evolved wherever you would use MCT oil. Mixes well with several EvoMuse powdered products.

Looks like this will be around $25 for 300 grams (10 grams per day) with a special preorder price of $19.99,
If one were to [hypothetically] use this in conjunction with KetoInduce, would it be wise to purchase one MCT Evolve per KetoInduce? Hypothetically, of course.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one were to [hypothetically] use this in conjunction with KetoInduce, would it be wise to purchase one MCT Evolve per KetoInduce? Hypothetically, of course.
Unfortunately, I can't answer questions about the combo due to patent issues.

I released the size of the MCT Powder to be perfectly convenient for your supplement needs.

dafeesh34

Awards
Unfortunately, I can't answer questions about the combo due to patent issues.

I released the size of the MCT Powder to be perfectly convenient for your supplement needs.
Understand, and sorry for the question, don't want to infringe.

Looking forward to using it with my EvoMuse powders! Maybe give the Metabolic Rebith a creamy taste?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to use it with my pre-bed Strafe.

dafeesh34

Awards
I'm going to use it with my pre-bed Strafe.
Strafe and Rebirth. And flavor to the MCT powder? Or natty so mixes well with multiple flavors?

Just purchased 3, great deal! Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to leave it flavorless to be able to mix with various things.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohh hell yea!! Im an mct aholic! But i freakin hate Coconut and literally gag melting coconut butter into a liquid and gulping it down like trying to give a 2 year old medicine lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh hell yea!! Im an mct aholic! But i freakin hate Coconut and literally gag melting coconut butter into a liquid and gulping it down like trying to give a 2 year old medicine lmao
You just made MY stomach churn.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be a good thing and I will be stacking these.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's on presale right now, and on the way from the supplier. I'm already having to put in another order, it's going fast.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of obtaining and making this a high C8 content MCT powder?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of obtaining and making this a high C8 content MCT powder?
That's not something I can, but I'm checking with PA about any plans on their end. They said no.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will this be better than Quest Nutrition's MCT powder in regards to stomach pain?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's on presale right now, and on the way from the supplier. I'm already having to put in another order, it's going fast.
Awesome man, sounds great!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does MCT oil cause anyone else GI issues?
I haven't specifically used MCT oil in years, so I'll be a good guinea pig at reporting feedback whenever this drops.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't specifically used MCT oil in years, so I'll be a good guinea pig at reporting feedback whenever this drops.
NOW MCT OIL does not.. it is what i've been using.. no issues at all. Plan on buying this though! Especially for work as I hate bringing the oil with me and it leaks in whatever container I put it in lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOW MCT OIL does not.. it is what i've been using.. no issues at all. Plan on buying this though! Especially for work as I hate bringing the oil with me and it leaks in whatever container I put it in lol.
The last I'd bought was actually a big glass bottle of NOW.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last I'd bought was actually a big glass bottle of NOW.
Yea it is.. but I'm not bringing that big thing to work. Whenever I put it in a little container, it freakin leaks Idk how lol. And I don't want to pre mix it into shakes because it hardens the powder and doesn't mix.