Which product to recommend?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So, a girl I know recently approached me asking for recommendations on a topical fat burner, and I immediately thought of Evomuse. But I am a little uneducated on the topical fat burners offered, so I'm unsure on what to recommend. The girl is about 17% body fat so fairly lean, but unhappy with the stubborn fat on her stomach and the cellulite on her legs and butt.
Any suggestions or advice on what product(s) I should tell her to look into?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bump

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure others can answer your question better, but here goes...

There are 4 different heat levels of the Eviscerate series... BFF (Burn-Free Formula), Smolder, original and Eviscerate+. Only the original is not stocked at the Shopify store. Eviscerate+ is the original with sulfonated glucosamine and aminophylline added to it.

Absolutely Abliderated could be an option as well, which is a topical for the prevention of the conversation of cortisone to cortisol.

For the cellulite, in addition to Eviscerate, an option could be IDRT. A partial version of the new IDRT formula is available on the Shopify store.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cap is a little tricky and risky on the leg and butt areas so if you're going with an Eviscerate I'd start with Burn-Free and then work my way up if she likes it. Absolutely Abliderated won't be site specific to hit those spots but could definitely aid. I love the idea of IDRT as well like CF2 said, great recommendation.