EvoMuse Testruction™ Writeup

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I don't think a test booster will do that. Women have ran low dose test with anavar are don't turn manly. Women only turn mainly when they over do it. So i don't think something like a test booster, that will only increase there natural test, will cause any masculinity in a month. Now if they used it for a couple years it might but i still dont think it would.
    Exactly!
    As already mentioned, I got on deca and then on anavar more than 2 years ago, had to run it extremely low dosed along with heavy weights.
    You know what, I loved it, I got some nice upper body muscle tone but no, not a man's torso (these skinny arms from my ballet years were not that nice but this is just my personal taste as I like females with great definition like a gymnast) and not a manly voice or an enlarged klitoris!
    there may be some females like those russian powerlifters that have a tendency to build huge muscles, but even these women have to get on a high dose steroid cycle to look that way.
    so instead of fearing that your lovely girls could turn into a man because of a cycle with testbooster, it would probablyprobably be wiser to encourage them on lifting some serious weights as this is the reason why so many females are not making progress.
    I hope I can one day be a role model for those cardio bunnys. Being proof that Evomuse supps along with that fitness lifestyle can produce a sexy body, strong and lean, yet still feminine. That is why I try to get a beta tester on supps and will log also my other supps that are already available as I might inspire other females!
    fitstar

2. Quote Originally Posted by fitstar View Post
    Exactly!
    As already mentioned, I got on deca and then on anavar more than 2 years ago, had to run it extremely low dosed along with heavy weights.
    You know what, I loved it, I got some nice upper body muscle tone but no, not a man's torso (these skinny arms from my ballet years were not that nice but this is just my personal taste as I like females with great definition like a gymnast) and not a manly voice or an enlarged klitoris!
    there may be some females like those russian powerlifters that have a tendency to build huge muscles, but even these women have to get on a high dose steroid cycle to look that way.
    so instead of fearing that your lovely girls could turn into a man because of a cycle with testbooster, it would probablyprobably be wiser to encourage them on lifting some serious weights as this is the reason why so many females are not making progress.
    I hope I can one day be a role model for those cardio bunnys. Being proof that Evomuse supps along with that fitness lifestyle can produce a sexy body, strong and lean, yet still feminine. That is why I try to get a beta tester on supps and will log also my other supps that are already available as I might inspire other females!
    fitstar
    I have never heard a female using a 19nor like deca before. It makes since that deca would be female friendly since it has no dht conversion and when it is 5a reduce it becomes less androgenic. It is also less androgenic in general then test.
    •   

3. Sorry to everybody about my post but I get always so angry when I hear those comments that women have to be afraid of this and that....
    Even for a guy who has much more testosterone in his body it takes some serious efforts in the gym to get bigger. And lots of you guys take already good amounts of test boosters,etc but still do not look like Phil Heath (and I do not think that you have to,hahaha!). Quite the contrary, when I look at the avatar of dsade, midwest beast,... then I know that supps along with diet, training, can produce serious results but still looking human!
    So thumbs up to all of you and continue posting your results with Evomuse! Motivates me a lot, inspires me :-)
    fistar
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by fitstar View Post
    Quite the contrary, when I look at the avatar of dsade, midwest beast,... then I know that supps along with diet, training, can produce serious results but still looking human!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  5. EvoMuse Testruction™ Writeup

That's perfect
    •   

6. Anxious as hell still, my system is clean from any other androgen sources and primed to go for this. Should be able to tell clearly what effects happen.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I would.

Elimistane will be coming over to EvoMuse soon, with a formula update, but for now you should find another brand for that.
    Interesting! What about adrenosurge if they choose to discontinue that again? I love adrenosurge
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Interesting! What about adrenosurge if they choose to discontinue that again? I love adrenosurge
    Adrenosurge is also my creation. Once the current stock sells out, it will be released under EvoMuse.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Adrenosurge is also my creation. Once the current stock sells out, it will be released under EvoMuse.
    Which formulation?

10. Quote Originally Posted by shirt View Post
    Which formulation?
    ?

There is only one Adrenosurge.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ?

My fault. I thought it was reformulated back around '13.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It seems that every cool supp or at least the things that are most interesting for me and really a complete evolution are released from Evomuse and know all the other proven products from other brands are being reformulated and then released again but from Evomuse.
    Great! The search is over, simply stick to Evomuse and you get all the innovations but also your favorite goodies even made a bit better from Matt :-)
    fitstar

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No need to cycle. The tribulus will push your libido even higher, and a good Icariin supp will further increase load volume, if you really want to blow your partners mind.

Keep your zinc, vitamins d, and magnesium levels high.

I've also noticed some blood flow synergy with a good ginkgo product.
    Can anyone recommend a good icariin supp?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jmenoy View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good icariin supp?
    LiveLong has the highest % I've seen out, at 40%.

16. So here is the first (at least I hope so,haha!) female beta tester who starts Testruction on Monday when back in good old Germany!
    your advice on an Ai while doing this, had tested letrone and a topical Ai some while ago with fine results and not sure if better to take it as some of you mentioned higher estrogen when running testruction.
    Already high estro being a female want to prevent too high levels as I want to get shredded and do not want to develop those typical female fat deposits which I do not have. Okay I have higher bf than you boys but no saddle bags, not that feminine lower bodyfat bulge.
    fitstar
    Ps: so excited, we will see if my libido is up the roof in a while :-)

17. Aromatase isn't as much of an issue in women, though you might consider a SERM.

Anyone else have thoughts here? This wasn't really designed with women in mind, so I didn't give it too much thought.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Aromatase isn't as much of an issue in women, though you might consider a SERM.

Anyone else have thoughts here? This wasn't really designed with women in mind, so I didn't give it too much thought.
    Hmmm, have tried ostarine after back surgery 2 years ago. Never again!
    did work for speeding healing but got real puffy in face!
    the other one, do not know the name for sure, i think s4 which gives yellow vision, this worked good and got real veiny.
    will try testruction as a standalone and wait on evomuse ai to come up or when beta testers are needed (hint, hint hahaha).
    It might better to run it on its own to see what happens, makes it easier to judge it and then after a while I can throw in an antiestrogen.
    will keep you posted on my progress so you can decide if you want to do your gf a favor and send it as a xmas gift to her :-)
    I am still a little bit swollen from surgery so I do not worry too much about estrogen related issues for now.
    but that might change in a few weeks, when swelling goes down and when the first improvements from my stack can be seen, then I might consider an antiestrogen!
    fitstar

19. Ostarine is a SARM, not a SERM.

20. A good SERM would be clomid or nolvadex and if you wanted to go the natural route try sub-lingual resveratrol or ellagic acid from raspberries and pomegranate.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    A good SERM would be clomid or nolvadex and if you wanted to go the natural route try sub-lingual resveratrol or ellagic acid from raspberries and pomegranate.
    I wish Ellagic Acid had a better oral availability. I use it in the Eviscerate formulas, since it has a great effect topically.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I wish Ellagic Acid had a better oral availability. I use it in the Eviscerate formulas, since it has a great effect topically.
    Yea I love the Og Eviscerate profile and do you know when your site might have it in stock ?, Do think i can stack it with 2 % aminophylline topical ?

23. Eviscerate+ will be restocked soon.

What kind of carrier does the aminophylline use?

2% is pretty low concentration.

I'm looking for a new source, and I will be adding it back to the Eviscerate+

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Eviscerate+ will be restocked soon.

What kind of carrier does the aminophylline use?

2% is pretty low concentration.
    I was thinking of purchasing Amilean or fat fader until u get eviscerate back and I would just stack the two. I don't know the carrier they use but if u think the aminophylline concentration is too low i will just just hold out for eviscerate+.

I'm looking for a new source, and I will be adding it back to the Eviscerate+
    I was thinking of purchasing Amilean or fat fader until u get eviscerate back and I would just stack the two. I don't know the carrier they use but if u think the aminophylline concentration is too low I will just hold out for eviscerate +

25. Quick question.. First page says 2 caps 2x/day, but bottle says 3 caps 2x/day. I'm assuming go with the bottle? First dose starting tomorrow.
    Dosing as:
    830 Myo+BMP
    1330 Test
    1800 BMP
    2200 Test
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 538
    Last Post: 11-20-2018, 03:11 AM
  2. EvoMuse Epitome™ Writeup