dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we had a slight mishap. A scoop of the Cantaloupe flavoring was added to the Orange-Pineapple batch by production. The flavor is really good, but there is a slight Cantaloupe undertone.

Since I want the retail release to be perfect, these are offered at a huge discount on the Shopify store.

$10 off per jar, so only $20 each.

Strafe

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just tried the beta. Much better than the melon-cantaloupe. This will be my flavor of choice. And $20 is a steal.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Might have to pick up a bottle or two

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm going to buy more. Just waiting to see if anything new comes in the store to save on shipping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the OP is outselling the Melon-Cantaloupe by about 2:1, with 100% positive feedback on the new flavor.

Please let me know these things when you can, so I can decide how many of each flavor to put into production, so I don't have product sitting.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP is way better. I won't be buying the melon again. Large pouch is an awesome deal but I usually just like spending the lower amount on the containers.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
only have had the Melon Cantaloupe so far and I like it. Looking forward to the OP. On a side note, I've been rocking Strafe post-workout and a few people have commented on the "smell" of the raw powder when I open the tub up, cracks me up. Need them gains, smell doesn't matter to me!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP is way better. I won't be buying the melon again. Large pouch is an awesome deal but I usually just like spending the lower amount on the containers.
The only thing crippling my price point right now is the a-KIC. I have my supplier working on it, but if I can find a decent price, i'll be able to drop both a coupla bucks.

daman43

Awards
OP masks the ingredients much better. A 1st time supplement user may never use Strafe again after the MC just because of the bitter finish.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MC is tough for me to down, but I do it anyway. I can't wait to try the orange flavor.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
MC is tough for me to down, but I do it anyway. I can't wait to try the orange flavor.
I actualy like the taste a lot haha- after having a few bottles of OG BRITE I look forward to this stuff

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actualy like the taste a lot haha- after having a few bottles of OG BRITE I look forward to this stuff
Between BRITE/MC Strafe, I stopped caring a long time ago about taste. I like the results haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback on this, guys!

I can't wait to try the new OP flavored STRAFE. I actually stocked up on about 3 of the MC flavors so I need to go through them first anyway; almost afraid to try OP before finishing them LOL.

MC is not bad to me, but it's definitely not one that I'm like "Oh, boy! Can't wait to go drink this!" in regards to the taste of it. Like others have said, I don't need products to taste good; I need them to work. But if I have the option to have both, I'm definitely going to pick that over the former.

dafeesh34

Awards
I'm probably in minority, but I actually prefer MC over OP; although both are good IMO and I like to switch it up. I'll continue to buy both. Have 2 OP, 3 MC and a mega MC stocked up right now.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I'm loving the orange-pineapple STRIFE -- hell, I could drink the stuff all day.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad I was able to snag 2 more before it sold out again. $20 is an absolute steal. Will be mixing this with Rebirth.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Huge sale on Strafe. 3 pack for $50. Grabbed 2 packs! !!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huge sale on Strafe. 3 pack for $50. Grabbed 2 packs! !!
Insane sale!

I still haven't tried the new orange-pineapple flavor -- have you?