EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Nice results!
    Nah, not nice. This sucks. I just bought two new pairs of jeans.....

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JONimal View Post
    Is BMP a better bulker, cutter, recomp. Interested in people saying theyre gaining all this weight, is the weight perceived as muscle or bone if you aren't noticing fat gain?

im currently using Anabeta Elite, Anafuse ( hica, epi -, laxogenin) ultimate T and letrone as a part of a PCT, I'm wondering how this would stack with it..
    It can really be used in any scenario. It's another product Matt released that's really a potential staple. This along with BRITE could serve as long term use products that help change the body.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve
    Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   

3. Tried lowering my calories and putting myself in a deficit for two days (by lowering carbs a bit) and my weight has already dropped to 207. Something tells me BMP is very good at causing glycogen retention (which is a good thing), among other things. Or maybe my body is just weird.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gunngt View Post
    I'm assuming that this isn't recommended for females??
    Curious about this too... Seems like it could be a big help for preventing/reversing bone loss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gunngt View Post
    I'm assuming that this isn't recommended for females??
    This is fine for females
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. cant find any evomuse anywhere, wheres the best place to get BRITE or BMP?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JONimal View Post
    cant find any evomuse anywhere, wheres the best place to get BRITE or BMP?
    Directly from EvoMuse's myshopify site.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Directly from EvoMuse's myshopify site.
    BRITE Hybrid not in stock and no one answers any of my inquiries well it will be in. I want to buy a few more bottles.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    BRITE Hybrid not in stock and no one answers any of my inquiries well it will be in. I want to buy a few more bottles.
    My sesamol is still delayed in Chicago customs with no explanation.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    IDK man...I'm not a rep. Haha.

11. End of week 2. Up another 1.2lbs. Definitely noticed an increase in sweating at the gym. I'm not one to sweat when i lift but since week 2 of myoelite and bmp i find myself literally dripping sweat during my workout. Also i feel stronger and endurance is through the roof.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My sesamol is still delayed in Chicago customs with no explanation.
    Seems custom does that a lot to various companies. So annoying. Please keep us updated as I'll by a bunch of bottles.

There's no way to get updates from the Web site when it is in stock like some other sites do. Would love to be emailed the instant it's in stock.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Seems custom does that a lot to various companies. So annoying. Please keep us updated as I'll by a bunch of bottles.

There's no way to get updates from the Web site when it is in stock like some other sites do. Would love to be emailed the instant it's in stock.
    There is an email function on the shopify store, if you opted in, that would let me notify you that way.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is an email function on the shopify store, if you opted in, that would let me notify you that way.
    I tried that a while back and just now. Right under the product there is a box to subscribe to newsletter I think. When I put in my email and hit enter it goes to this:

404 Page Not Found!

15. Any chance this stuff would help with discs? I have several herniated/bulging or ruptured
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Any chance this stuff would help with discs? I have several herniated/bulging or ruptured
    I'm using myself as an experiment right now, since my back is so destroyed. It's more of a vertebrae experiment, but I have 6 discs out.

17. Wow didn't know we shared that. I wouldn't expect it to be a miracle cure but anything that could help would be welcome. Please keep us posted
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Wow didn't know we shared that. I wouldn't expect it to be a miracle cure but anything that could help would be welcome. Please keep us posted
    I'm seeing some synergy between the Nerve Restore and the BMP, with a decently rapid healing in the past few days.

19. I wonder if a SARM like orastine or a different one could help too. hmmmm...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I wonder if a SARM like orastine or a different one could help too. hmmmm...
    Gharine (though not technically a SARM) would probably help more, for the sake of increased HGH and thus tissue regeneration. It could help move things a little bit faster. Ostarine would help prevent bone loss, but I don't know about bone strengthening / repair / repositioning. Maybe Cardarine/GW-5015 for increased metabolism?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Comeuppance View Post
    Gharine (though not technically a SARM) would probably help more, for the sake of increased HGH and thus tissue regeneration. It could help move things a little bit faster. Ostarine would help prevent bone loss, but I don't know about bone strengthening / repair / repositioning. Maybe Cardarine/GW-5015 for increased metabolism?
    Thanks for the input. Anyone know if Gharine could be put in a topical solution for site specific effects?

22. Been eating at slightly below maintenance yet noticing arm/thigh hypertrophy (most noteable because I have to wear certain clothes to my job), and scale weight staying at 209. Interesting stuff. It should also be noted that I do not do arm workouts. Can't tell if it's a combination of BRITE + BMP, because BRITE is supposed to work "over time", but I ran BRITE for about 1 month before starting BMP so I thought I would have figured this stuff out by now. Either way, BRITE+BMP is a killer stack.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Been eating at slightly below maintenance yet noticing arm/thigh hypertrophy (most noteable because I have to wear certain clothes to my job), and scale weight staying at 209. Interesting stuff. It should also be noted that I do not do arm workouts. Can't tell if it's a combination of BRITE + BMP, because BRITE is supposed to work "over time", but I ran BRITE for about 1 month before starting BMP so I thought I would have figured this stuff out by now. Either way, BRITE+BMP is a killer stack.
    I think BMP is doing a great job of increasing glycogen

24. While I feel pretty solid, I'm not getting a constant semi-pump feeling like after a refeed.

25. For a bit, I was on maintenance/lean bulking calories then switched up to slight cutting (as said in my last post). Honestly, I haven't dropped weight the whole time I've been on BMP, haha. This stuff seems to really change how things are supposed to be.

26. Reading this thread, glad I ordered the Myo Elite/ BMP stack with the BRITE beta last night.

27. I'm about one week into a MyoE/BMP/DCP stack, and my calories have likely been at maintenance, if not slightly above. I was on an extended cut for 10 weeks or so. I've actually seen a slight weight decrease this week which is odd given the calorie bump. I'll have to see how things proceed from here.

28. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I'm about one week into a MyoE/BMP/DCP stack, and my calories have likely been at maintenance, if not slightly above. I was on an extended cut for 10 weeks or so. I've actually seen a slight weight decrease this week which is odd given the calorie bump. I'll have to see how things proceed from here.
    How did you adjust your macros up after your cut?

29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How did you adjust your macros up after your cut?
    My protein should be more or less static, fats likely down a tiny bit overall, and a significant increase in carbohydrate intake.

30. Probably a metabolism jumpstart, depending on the severity of the cut.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:10 AM
  2. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 414
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 08:41 AM