dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, guys...here's the dilemma. While I was in the hospital a few things happened.

1) if you hit me up privately to add things or change an order, it's likely completely wiped from my memory and I apologize
2) the order stacks that were printed with postage are in complete disarray
3) the shipping software malfunctioned and double, sometimes triple, printed postage while knocking out the notification emails.

So, other than the blatant double prints that I can tell, here is what I'm doing. If I see an order and it's not checked off, I am sending it. This may result in you getting twice your order. Can't blame you for keeping it, I will probably see a loss here anyway, but I will leave it up to your honesty. If you want to keep it, we can arrange a huge discount since it's my fault, If you want to return it I can send you a label.

If, for some reason, you DON'T get your order by Tuesday please please please let me know with your order number. Somehow it was missed and I will do everything in my power to get you your order, with extras for the inconvenience (this weeks screwups are getting free AMMO). BRITE (the hybrid...there is no longer two versions, it's all the hybrid) should be hopefully restocked next week. There was a delay at my supplier. If your order needs BRITE then again I apologize and I will get you covered ASAP.

Thanks a huge amount for your patience. We were rolling along pretty smooth until this medical emergency, and of course the multiple BMP delays. MyoSynergy is in production yet again, you guys wiped that out VERY quick. I'm not complaining at all, and the feedback coming in makes me extemely proud of my work. Writeups for BMP and MyoElite will be up Monday.

Thanks again everyone. There is a new system in place starting next week which should eliminate future delays.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
we got your back Matt. I hope you are just getting well and back to normal healthy is all.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ This right here... Hope your feeling better there big guy! I'll keep an eye out on my mailbox for two BMPs from my Triple Play order.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We appreciate the support and patience everyone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on Rebirth ETA?
I'm still unable to stand/work with my hands for more than 10 minutes at a stretch. Unfortunately this means the release of both Basic, Rebirth, and the Orange-Pineapply Strafe are delayed.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Thanks for the reply, get well soon. Looking forward to these releases, but your health should definitely be your number one concern.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply, get well soon. Looking forward to these releases, but your health should definitely be your number one concern.
I have an idea that I'm going to try out this evening. If it works then we'll be good to go.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have an idea that I'm going to try out this evening. If it works then we'll be good to go.
I haven't heard updates, but I'm pretty sure this was Matt's plan:

But this was the outcome:

RIP Mojo... :17: :crying:

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Little late, but I ordered something during this and Matt emailed back the situation quickly and got the products out as soon as he could... with a free shirt. Great service, get better quick.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little late, but I ordered something during this and Matt emailed back the situation quickly and got the products out as soon as he could... with a free shirt. Great service, get better quick.
We appreciate the patience and understanding. We are a small company and Matt does almost everything himself. So when he's down it's a massive part of us not being able to do things. He will get through this and Evomuse will continue to expand and provide the best scientific based products in the game at affordable pricing.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Hey, what's the email for order status? I haven't gotten a reply from the gmail.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I like to say thanks to dsade and EvoMuse for being very nice and informative with the shopify store and orders. I have started to use more EvoMuse products and really enjoy using them. I have created a log up in the supplement log section if anyone wants to follow...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dsade you have PM from me about an order I placed long ago that has not been delivered. Get back to me when you get a chance. Thank you!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade you have PM from me about an order I placed long ago that has not been delivered. Get back to me when you get a chance. Thank you!
Gotcha covered, I just can't find where the Injure-Eeze came during the move. I'll get everything else out today, and send out the Injure-Eeze when I find it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha covered, I just can't find where the Injure-Eeze came during the move. I'll get everything else out today, and send out the Injure-Eeze when I find it.
Well whats the ETA on the shipment? I leave for vacation on Friday morning for 5 days and dont want the package to sit outside my Florida home in this heat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well whats the ETA on the shipment? I leave for vacation on Friday morning for 5 days and dont want the package to sit outside my Florida home in this heat.
I was going to send it out today, but if you won't be there then I should hold it until you get back.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dsade maybe it would be better if you wait to until I get back to ship it? Or even wait for the order to be complete with the Injure-Eeze to ship it. What you think?

CobbledPath

Awards
rest up!! I've got 2 orders with you for 5 x myosynergy elite, 2 x BMP, 1 x virale mane.. to Australia :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to send it out today, but if you won't be there then I should hold it until you get back.
dsade you have a PM from me. Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks Matt!