Abliderate Advanced questions

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Just a few questions about this product since it looks like I'll be starting this shortly. After I apply it how long should I wait before applying moisturizer, tanning and working out? Can I take this stacked with original Erase Pro (the one with arimistane in it?) Thanks in advance for the help

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would wait an hour or two after applying to make sure it has had time to fully absorb, or right away for workouts. It can be stacked with the original ePro if you want.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I would wait an hour or two after applying to make sure it has had time to fully absorb, or right away for workouts. It can be stacked with the original ePro if you want.
Cool cool thanks for those answers. Appreciate it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, of the choices you listed working out too soon will cause major sweating which will hinder absorption.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apply first thing in the AM and work out in the evening -- I try to give as much time as possible for absorption.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, of the choices you listed working out too soon will cause major sweating which will hinder absorption.
Is applying it in the evening instead of the morning an option? Or mid day after I workout so I can shower and put it on? Was just reading about people using it twice a day? Can I do this?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Bump I need an answer on this..sorryyyyy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is applying it in the evening instead of the morning an option? Or mid day after I workout so I can shower and put it on? Was just reading about people using it twice a day? Can I do this?
You can definitely use it mid-day. If that's when you work out and shower then perfect. You can also use it twice per day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok cool I have enough to use it twice per day. I have 2 bottles of Abliderate Advanced and 2 bottles of Absolutely Abliderated
The man knows a good product when he sees one :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please share your feedback!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Please share your feedback!
I'll definitely share my feedback. I'll be using it for roughly 8-10 weeks and I'm in a slight deficit. Trying to get my lower abs to show. It's my tough spot but I'm determined

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely share my feedback. I'll be using it for roughly 8-10 weeks and I'm in a slight deficit. Trying to get my lower abs to show. It's my tough spot but I'm determined
Are you going to throw eviscerate in at some point?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to throw eviscerate in at some point?
Nope man I'm stim free for the most part. I don't tolerate stims like I used to. Maybe later down the road I'll go back to stims but not now

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used Eviscerate before? I may be an outlier as things don't affect my body the same as a lot of others lol, but it's never made me "feel" anything the way that some of the ingredients would when ingested orally. The only thing I feel is the initial cooling when applying and the subsequent heat when sweating during a workout.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will not feel any stim effects from eviscerate really. Topical delivery is much different than orally taking those things.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
You will not feel any stim effects from eviscerate really. Topical delivery is much different than orally taking those things.
I can second that as I've recently started smolder and TD as opposed to oral is much different

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...the topical carrier is specifically designed to minimize systemic absorption of the active ingredients. You should not notice any stim effect at all.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the tips on the eviscerate. I had no idea the stim effect would be so non existent. I always assumed it would be greater because it was transdermal. Good to know. I might have to give this a try then

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks for the tips on the eviscerate. I had no idea the stim effect would be so non existent. I always assumed it would be greater because it was transdermal. Good to know. I might have to give this a try then
Most other companies that try to copy our stuff end up with a transdermal, which gets the active ingredients just far enough into the skin to be taken up by the dermal vasculature. Our perfect carrier speeds the ingredients past all that, and into the target tissues - namely the fat underneath - leaving very little taken up. That's the main difference between topical and transdermal.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Most other companies that try to copy our stuff end up with a transdermal, which gets the active ingredients just far enough into the skin to be taken up by the dermal vasculature. Our perfect carrier speeds the ingredients past all that, and into the target tissues - namely the fat underneath - leaving very little taken up. That's the main difference between topical and transdermal.
Well it works really damn well. Took pics a month ago before starting and pics a month later and holy **** the results are insane. Mind you it's the only difference I've made and I've only lost a few pounds in the month I've been using it. When I can crop out the nakedness I'll post a before and after pic

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Matt
Do you know when the 2 packs will be back in stock ?

Thanks

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it works really damn well. Took pics a month ago before starting and pics a month later and holy **** the results are insane. Mind you it's the only difference I've made and I've only lost a few pounds in the month I've been using it. When I can crop out the nakedness I'll post a before and after pic
Would love to see the before and after pic. The stuff flat works.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed here.. never once felt a stim effect from eviscerate.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought I'd just throw this in here instead of starting a new thread. I just grabbed some Abliderate Advanced and just want to make sure I'm dosing as I'm supposed to.

The bottle says 2 Quarter-sized amounts is one serving. But doesn't specify how many times per day. I have read in this thread it is ok to dose twice per day, but is that twice the "recommended" dose?

On the PHW store it says that the 6oz. bottle should last 4-6 weeks. What dosing scheme determines that time frame?

Thanks

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd just throw this in here instead of starting a new thread. I just grabbed some Abliderate Advanced and just want to make sure I'm dosing as I'm supposed to.

The bottle says 2 Quarter-sized amounts is one serving. But doesn't specify how many times per day. I have read in this thread it is ok to dose twice per day, but is that twice the "recommended" dose?

On the PHW store it says that the 6oz. bottle should last 4-6 weeks. What dosing scheme determines that time frame?

Thanks
Not an "official" answer but with my experience 2x a day would last 4-6 weeks if that's helps at all!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to apply Abliderate Advanced more than once a day.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Ok, another question for this one. I have a bottle I'll probably start next week. I usually shower about 9AM ish and workout 1:30-2PM ish. Will that kind of timing work if I apply after my shower?

And my real question, does body hair hinder absorption?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
The timing won't be an issue at all! As far as the hair goes it's always best to go on shaved or hairless skin but if you have a moderate amount of hair in your midsection you're still good

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The timing won't be an issue at all! As far as the hair goes it's always best to go on shaved or hairless skin but if you have a moderate amount of hair in your midsection you're still good
I'd suggest shaving.. it gets messy with hair imo

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all very much!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So out of all the topicals, is abliderate advanced the most effective for belly fat?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So out of all the topicals, is abliderate advanced the most effective for belly fat?
From the write-up:

EvoMuse ABLIDERATE Advanced: Ultimate Topical Fat Loss!
Product Highlights:

Combats stress fat/VAT
Locally reduces cortisol formation
Inhibits fat storage
Increases fatty acid oxidation

Abliderate Advanced marks the return, and homage to, one of the finest VAT-reducing formulas ever marketed! Using the most effective localized carrier in the world combined with a form of DHEA (notably 3-Acetyl, 7-OXO DHEA) effective at blocking the conversion of cortisone to fat-inducing cortisol, Abliderate Advanced reduces the belly-increasing effects of cortisol without causing the side effects of systemic cortisol reduction – notable soreness in joints. 3-Aceryl, 7-OXO DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, is an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production by blocking the actions of 11b-HydroxySteroid Dehydrogenase – the enzyme that converts Cortisone into VAT forming Cortisol. The addition of Resveratrol, and Omega 3 complex, High Chlorogenic Acid GCBE, and the DGAT inhibitor Nobiletin contribute additional potent factors to rapidly accelerate fat reduction and prevent redepositiom, as well as tightening up the skin. ABLIDERATE Advanced provides all of the metabolic benefits of in a localized infusion matrix. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make ABLIDERATE Advanced the definitive product for those seeking to get rid of troublesome midsection fat and visceral adipose tissue, in which excess cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain. ABLIDERATE assists in reducing the negative effects of cortisol such as with insulin resistance, high blood pressure, and other pathologies of Metabolic Syndrome X.. Abliderate Advanced is available in the economical 6 ounce size, a 50% increase in quantity, and should last 4-6 weeks.

Notable results will be seen in days, rather than weeks.
Just wanted to share that in regards to what exactly it's doing and how it's doing it.

IMO, Eviscerate is for the finishing touches (e.g. the leaner you are, it will really help you fight those last spots) and Abliderate is perfect pretty much all the time. That's just how I've personally felt they're best utilized and what I've done in my own protocols.