Evomuse stack suggestions

dafeesh34

Awards
New to the forum, first time poster here. Somehow I am just now learning about Evomuse products... I must have been living under a rock or something the past five years. - Anyway, I am very intrigued by the products to say the least. Really looking to lean up some more and try out the sleephoria (especially excited to try this).

I'm 26 y/o, currently sitting at 213 lbs with roughly 13-15% bf depending on caliper calculation equation. I tend to store 90-95% of my fat in the midsection and love handles/lower back. I do a typical bodybuilding split workout Mon-Sat evenings and crossfit M/W/F mornings. I used to do IF in the past with good results and started implementing again a few weeks ago. A typical Monday for me would look like:
7:30am - crossfit WOD
9-12pm - drink bcaa
12pm - first meal
4pm - traditional workout
530-6pm - protein shake
730-8 - large dinner
The products I'm currently looking into are Eviscerate + Absolutely Abliterated, Defuse, Slintensity, Sleephoria I am already content with purchasing, myosynergy (curiosity), Epitome, and Strafe.

I've read around the forums and love the reviews but am curious to hear some suggestions for a good "stack" for my goals. On a side note: Since I am a sucker and like to try almost anything once - I'll probably try all of these at some point in the future if not now.

I should also mention that my current supplements consist of a multi vitamin/mineral, high epa/dha fish oil 2x/day, tococaps (vitamin E), BCAAs, non-stimulant pre-workout, and cissus quadrangularis.

Any suggestions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As for leaning up, I'd definitely look at the Abliderate and Eviscerate topical options. I'm about 15-16% right now most likely and have been using Absolutely Abliderated for a few weeks and will keep going til the bottle is empty. Once that's done and I'm hopefully lean enough, I'll jump over to Eviscerate.

Slintensity is great if you're taking in higher amounts of carbs at any times and also pre-cheat meals (Defuse works great for large or cheat meals, too, to help inhibit fat gain/storage).

MyoSynergy is probably my favorite supplement out there. I'm just opening a new bottle today that is my 4th (or 5th, but I think 4th) in a row. I haven't stopped. I love it that much. Muscle fullness, good strength and even some leaning out. I will also say that your DOMS (which I like to call ROMS because they come on rapidly, IMO, on MyoSynergy) will likely hit you hard and Strafe is a great way to combat that a bit, though I'm used to it now.

Epitome is probably going to benefit you the most as you approach the single digit bf%. I'm still finishing up a bottle and will run it through, but I probably won't start back up until I'm near 10% to get the most out of it.

Let me know if you have any questions about specific products. I just happen to love them all and always angrily joke with Matt that everytime he makes something new, it becomes another staple in my arsenal because it's so good. So it's not just like a cycle of X or Y; it's for life. But I'm good with that when they work this well.

dafeesh34

Awards
Appreciate the quick response, MB. So since I'm closer to 13-15% bf, would you recommend I just stick with AA until it's lower and then jump on Eviscerate? Or do you think I would benefit from applying AA and then Eviscerate over it after my morning shower? Would there be any benefit to applying Eviscerate after a morning shower and AA after night shower?

So far I'm going to purchase Sleephoria, MyoSynergy, Strafe, AA and/or Eviscerate, and possibly Defuse for my Sunday carb-refeeds. Hell, I may even go with Slintensity as well..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Appreciate the quick response, MB. So since I'm closer to 13-15% bf, would you recommend I just stick with AA until it's lower and then jump on Eviscerate? Or do you think I would benefit from applying AA and then Eviscerate over it after my morning shower? Would there be any benefit to applying Eviscerate after a morning shower and AA after night shower?

So far I'm going to purchase Sleephoria, MyoSynergy, Strafe, AA and/or Eviscerate, and possibly Defuse for my Sunday carb-refeeds. Hell, I may even go with Slintensity as well..
Last Spring I was using both AA and Eviscerate together; just put on at different times and/or locations, so there's definitely a potential benefit to it. I'm switching over to Eviscerate once I finish this bottle of AA and am a bit leaner, but I may even jump back on Abliderate AMMO after a bit to still get some of the benefits.