Absolutely Abliderated + Eviscerate timing.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done a bit of research on these but still have a few small questions. My schedule does not allow me to shower after my workout in the morning. I usually work out then I go straight to work. I've also read that the best time to apply these is after a shower. The thing is, since I have minimal experience with topicals, does timing really matter or can I just use them pre-bed?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I've done a bit of research on these but still have a few small questions. My schedule does not allow me to shower after my workout in the morning. I usually work out then I go straight to work. I've also read that the best time to apply these is after a shower. The thing is, since I have minimal experience with topicals, does timing really matter or can I just use them pre-bed?
I personally wouldn't use evicerate pre bed, because if your anything like me and sweat when you sleep, you will wake up from the evicerate burn. Also don't apply at same time, try spreading it out . Even if you can't shower in the morning after working out, which I see no reason why you couldn't shower after working out, just apply it anyways as you will still absorb the product

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wouldn't use evicerate pre bed, because if your anything like me and sweat when you sleep, you will wake up from the evicerate burn. Also don't apply at same time, try spreading it out . Even if you can't shower in the morning after working out, which I see no reason why you couldn't shower after working out, just apply it anyways as you will still absorb the product
This is good advice. You can apply them at the same time though we have plenty of clients who do. Carrier still gets absorption just start out with Abliderated and put the Eviscerate over it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tips guys. So it really doesn't matter when I time AA, right? Pre-bed dosing after shower would be most convenient.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about applying before workout?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't mind doing that, but everyone seems to emphasize shower absorption.
Can't shower before the gym? Showering does help with absorption

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Than you good to go.
Yeah. Did some more reading and apparently sweating is okay and may even help absorption. (was worried that sweating during the workout might make it lose its effect)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Did some more reading and apparently sweating is okay and may even help absorption. (was worried that sweating during the workout might make it lose its effect)
Oh nahhh. Once applied you're good to go. It's just the absorption part. You don't want dead cells on skin when applying, that's the reason for applying after shower.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse with two top quality products. Just received AA in the mail yesterday. Currently on Reduce XT during my PCT. can I take AA even though I am on reduce xt?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse with two top quality products. Just received AA in the mail yesterday. Currently on Reduce XT during my PCT. can I take AA even though I am on reduce xt?
No. That will be to much.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got it. thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch for sign of excessive cortisol suppression.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would be the signs of it?
Muscle weakness/fatigue, depression or lessened mood, etc.

And if it were me, I'd save for a while after the Reduce-XT to just get the most out of it. I love the Abliderated line.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried my first dose of AA. This stuff is pretty runny (I thought it'd be thicker). I also tried applying it after shower + with gloves, but maybe I should try using my barehands to spread it? The quarter sized application is only enough for the mid section, not the love handles area right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tried my first dose of AA. This stuff is pretty runny (I thought it'd be thicker). I also tried applying it after shower + with gloves, but maybe I should try using my barehands to spread it? The quarter sized application is only enough for the mid section, not the love handles area right?
The glove recommendation is really for the Eviscerate, since the Capsaicin really doesn't easily wash off of your hands. The cleanup from AA is pretty simple with regular soap/water.

And you want to hit the midsection and the love handle area.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The glove recommendation is really for the Eviscerate, since the Capsaicin really doesn't easily wash off of your hands. The cleanup from AA is pretty simple with regular soap/water.

And you want to hit the midsection and the love handle area.
Ok, thanks! No need to waste time with gloves then.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, thought I had to use them so I wouldn't have any of the stuff being absorbed by my hands.
Lol nothing wrong with having leaned out fingers.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the abliderate advanced in the am a few hours before my workout

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol nothing wrong with having leaned out fingers.
This made me lol.

Trying to put Eviscerate and Dry Rub on the fingers to get them ready for a photoshoot.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This made me lol. Trying to put Eviscerate and Dry Rub on the fingers to get them ready for a photoshoot.
George castanza (Seinfeld) classic lmfaoooo

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any one get any reaction to dry rub at all?

My skin gets extremely irritated from it , red and dry

I still use it but for whatever reason this red blotchyness causes the opposite affect on my body with regards to water retention

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been 3 days and I noticed something interesting about AA. It seems to dry out the area it's applied on, or maybe I'm really leaning out that quickly, because on a ~500-600 calorie deficit I can see my abs a bit better. Cool stuff.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any one get any reaction to dry rub at all?

My skin gets extremely irritated from it , red and dry

I still use it but for whatever reason this red blotchyness causes the opposite affect on my body with regards to water retention
I actually still haven't used Dry Rub; only Dry-Uretix, which worked amazing for me on our honeymoon this summer.

It's been 3 days and I noticed something interesting about AA. It seems to dry out the area it's applied on, or maybe I'm really leaning out that quickly, because on a ~500-600 calorie deficit I can see my abs a bit better. Cool stuff.
Probably a bit of both. Awesome to hear!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The benzyl alcohol, the carrier ingredient that keeps the actives localized, is very harsh on the skin. It's one of the main reasons I added extras to the formula, to help condition. If you still find your skin drying out, a good body butter will help to counter that effect.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually still haven't used Dry Rub; only Dry-Uretix, which worked amazing for me on our honeymoon this summer. Probably a bit of both. Awesome to hear!
Can't wait to see how the dry uretix is going to treat me when I go vaca next month. ;-)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see how the dry uretix is going to treat me when I go vaca next month. ;-)
We did back-to-back cruises on the same ship (a 5 day and an 8 day), and I think I used the Dry-Uretix for the first 10 days (something like that). Worked great.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The benzyl alcohol, the carrier ingredient that keeps the actives localized, is very harsh on the skin. It's one of the main reasons I added extras to the formula, to help condition. If you still find your skin drying out, a good body butter will help to counter that effect.
I actually meant it seems like it's removing water weight or something....cause I'm seeing more ab definition than usual (for only 3 days usage...)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We did back-to-back cruises on the same ship (a 5 day and an 8 day), and I think I used the Dry-Uretix for the first 10 days (something like that). Worked great.
10 days? Hmmmm got me thinking now lol.
5 days before vaca and 5 days while over there :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wellllll, I actually went against label suggestions lol.

It's use for 5 days and the serving size is 3 caps 2x/day and 60 caps in a bottle. I just ran the bottle straight through lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wellllll, I actually went against label suggestions lol. It's use for 5 days and the serving size is 3 caps 2x/day and 60 caps in a bottle. I just ran the bottle straight through lol.
Who doesn't go against label lol. Hehehe.

So I'm guessing there's no dimishing effects running it straight through.

Dsade said if I'm not mistaken that a week dose will last for an extra week after.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who doesn't go against label lol. Hehehe.

So I'm guessing there's no dimishing effects running it straight through.

Dsade said if I'm not mistaken that a week dose will last for an extra week after.
Everything was on point for me. Sadly, I wasn't quite as lean as I wanted to be (probably about 12-14%), so it wasn't quite as dramatic, but I noticed less water for the whole duration. And if it wasn't my honeymoon, I wouldn't have cared quite so much about looking as good as possible for the whole trip. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably dose for 5 days starting just 2 days or so before my trip and then let that be good enough.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who doesn't go against label lol. Hehehe. So I'm guessing there's no dimishing effects running it straight through. Dsade said if I'm not mistaken that a week dose will last for an extra week after.
as is always the standard question me for in regards to a product, will it negatively interfere with other supplements? or should it be dosed on its own, hours apart from other supplements?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything was on point for me. Sadly, I wasn't quite as lean as I wanted to be (probably about 12-14%), so it wasn't quite as dramatic, but I noticed less water for the whole duration. And if it wasn't my honeymoon, I wouldn't have cared quite so much about looking as good as possible for the whole trip. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably dose for 5 days starting just 2 days or so before my trip and then let that be good enough.
Thats good. Did you avoid carbs for the 5 days? Or the whole 10?

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I have Eviscerate Burn Free and AA but 2 things put me off using:

The AA takes 2 seconds to apply, but a million years to wash off my hands. I have to prepare my sons morning milk after using and can't have it on my hands - was going to ask about gloves and see it's been recommended so will give it a go :)

My Eviscerate smells.. funky. Like foul, or rancid. I'm not expecting it to smell like potpourri or anything but something doesn't seem right with it. Is this normal? Or should it have a similar chemical smell to AA?

Thanks!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Eviscerate Burn Free and AA but 2 things put me off using:

The AA takes 2 seconds to apply, but a million years to wash off my hands. I have to prepare my sons morning milk after using and can't have it on my hands - was going to ask about gloves and see it's been recommended so will give it a go :)

My Eviscerate smells.. funky. Like foul, or rancid. I'm not expecting it to smell like potpourri or anything but something doesn't seem right with it. Is this normal? Or should it have a similar chemical smell to AA?

Thanks!
Burn free should have a very menthol smell to it.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I'll give it another whiff when I get home but from memory (have not used since the day it arrived) there was 0 menthol, more like rotten fruit :/

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give it another whiff when I get home but from memory (have not used since the day it arrived) there was 0 menthol, more like rotten fruit :/
I have never heard of this at all. Give it another whiff when you get home and let us know. I'll have Matt lend his insight.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Ive smelt again, and it's fine. menthol, not rotten. All this time ive been afraid to use it. Sorry for the false alarm.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving AbAb. The first cortisol control that doesn't wreck my joints and it seems really potent (my abs are more defined and it's been a week, but this could also be combined with a good diet too, but eh....)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abilderate ammo is AMAZING!

All evomuse topicals are top notch. Love'em.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abilderate ammo is AMAZING!

All evomuse topicals are top notch. Love'em.
Yeah I haven't used Eviscerate yet although I'm not sure where it will fit, because it seems most people recommend systemic fat burners over it.