What is HUNG/HANG?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys sorry to be lame here but I have been out of the loop and I tried searching but came back with a million threads none of which has the product in title? Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what HUNG or HANG is? LOL Thanks

Mr.50

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure HUNG will make your hog grow (think this is been in the works since the old Avant days) and HANG is something different, not sure if Matt clarified?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct on HUNG, while HANG is designed to maximize/increase testicular and epididymal weight/volume as well as increase load size and libido.

Let's just say some of our customers like the aesthetic appeal, some like the dynamic effects, and some just like to counter eh...shrinkage effects.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Correct on HUNG, while HANG is designed to maximize/increase testicular and epididymal weight/volume as well as increase load size and libido.
Let's just say some of our customers like the aesthetic appeal, some like the dynamic effects, and some just like to counter eh...shrinkage effects.
Both sound great for on or off cycle. What is the time frame for availability?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both sound great for on or off cycle. What is the time frame for availability?
HUNG has quite a while to go. HANG will probably be out sometime during Summer.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HUNG has quite a while to go. HANG will probably be out sometime during Summer.
I'm hoping HANG has a good dose of fadogia in it. If so I will definitely be purchasing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Fadogia - but you will like the rest of the profile.

I hit my partner up for a small amount of sample material so I can get some betas out to you guys to test. Every single study shows significant results in under 10 days.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Fadogia - but you will like the rest of the profile.

I hit my partner up for a small amount of sample material so I can get some betas out to you guys to test. Every single study shows significant results in under 10 days.
Any conflicts with myosynergy? I have noticed a libido boost (in my third week).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any conflicts with myosynergy? I have noticed a libido boost (in my third week).
Conflicts? HAHAHAH....buddy, that bottle orifice is gonna be looking damn sexy.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, sign me up for sample testing. ,