CardioTryx/ Defuse stacking

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
any benefits to using these two stacked at the same time as the other.

For example CT/ DF pre large meal without cardio or CT/ DF pre cardio/ fasted?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
any benefits to using these two stacked at the same time as the other. For example CT/ DF pre large meal without cardio or CT/ DF pre cardio/ fasted?
i know cardiotryx is only for pre cardio; at least that's what dsade has stated. Also defuse is not meant to be taken everyday, it to be used sparingly to cover large cheat meals. Slintensity would be much better for fat loss/ lean muscle gains as it's meant to be taken daily. If you can wait, hold off until epitome comes out for a even better fat loss solution
Edit: As for using them at the same time I see no added benefit especially sense one is meant before a large carb loaded meal while the other is meant for pre cardio

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JJ got it right. CardioTryx is before cardio sessions and is really to expand your ability to get after that cardio session with more intensity and endurance. Obviously this should help you burn more fat.

Defuse is our cheat meal weapon. It's used when massive amounts of calories are going to be consumed to limit fat gain. Use it before large meals when you're consuming tons of calories. Specifically I save it for when I'm consuming "bad" calories.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
i understand what each product is for guys. I was looking for Dsade's input on whether doubling down on AMPk activation with 2 supplements that accomplish that would be beneficial on an occasional basis.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
i understand what each product is for guys. I was looking for Dsade's input on whether doubling down on AMPk activation with 2 supplements that accomplish that would be beneficial on an occasional basis.
The AMPk activation occurs via the same ingredients in defuse as in cardiotryx. This includes Baicalin, methyl cinnamate, and Platycodin d. Now each has two to three more ingredients that also active AMPk. So essentially by taking both at once you would be doubling down on three ingredients and adding two to three more from each product too. AMPk can be activated by a number of pathways, but once activated through one pathway, adding an ingredient that works via the same pathway will have lessened effect. http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/ampk-master-metabolic-regulator.html/ so I would say if they don't work via the same AMPk activation pathway then yes it would be beneficial. Ask dsade please confirm this though, as he is definitely more knowledgable in the subject

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DSade told me a while ago that he started taking two caps of defuse a day prior to his largest meal of the day. I believe the theory was that "you are reducing, but not blocking completely, fat storage enzymes".

I have followed this dosing protocol for the past 1-2 months (except for a few weeks when I ran out). I have noticed negligible fat gain during my bulk.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DSade told me a while ago that he started taking two caps of defuse a day prior to his largest meal of the day. I believe the theory was that "you are reducing, but not blocking completely, fat storage enzymes".

I have followed this dosing protocol for the past 1-2 months (except for a few weeks when I ran out). I have noticed negligible fat gain during my bulk.
Great point. I ran my last bottle of Defuse this way. Lasts forever when you do it like that. I think you can get 4 months out of one bottle!