EvoMuse Presents: Epitome™

Page 64 of 64 First ... 626364
  1. EvoMuse Presents: Epitome™


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Depends, how big of a deal is it going to be? :0)
    The stack will be 69.99 + 6.50 Priority USPS

    So basically 34.99 per product. Retail for Glycøshield is 44.99 so a $10 savings on our product

    There will only be 50 total stacks available on a first come first serve basis, however @dsade and i were talking about if we sell out before the weekend is over we may be able to add an additional limited quantity of stacks
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The stack will be 69.99 + 6.50 Priority USPS

    So basically 34.99 per product. Retail for Glycøshield is 44.99 so a $10 savings on our product

    There will only be 50 total stacks available on a first come first serve basis, however @dsade and i were talking about if we sell out before the weekend is over we may be able to add an additional limited quantity of stacks
    Awesome and when is that kicking off?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       

  3. EvoMuse Presents: Epitome™


    Currently getting it added to hpssupps.com and hoping to have the whole site live later this evening if you want to order ahead of that you can always send an email to [email protected] as well
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  4. Thanks!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Defuse+Glycøshield Cheat Meal Defense Stack Sale is now live at https://hpssupps.com/collections/all

    Only 50 stacks are available!




    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   
       


  6. I know this isn't optimal for 15ish% bodyfat, but I ordered 2 cans for a reason. I'm following intermittent fasting protocol, eating window is around 6 hours. I need to keep refeeds at least once every 2 weeks because the fat loss stalls very quickly, and I really think this is leptin issue since the refeed (~8000kcal) seems to get me through the plateau, just that it gives me alot of extra calories to burn. So, going to try this now and would like to know the optimal dosing protocol for IF.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    I know this isn't optimal for 15ish% bodyfat, but I ordered 2 cans for a reason. I'm following intermittent fasting protocol, eating window is around 6 hours. I need to keep refeeds at least once every 2 weeks because the fat loss stalls very quickly, and I really think this is leptin issue since the refeed (~8000kcal) seems to get me through the plateau, just that it gives me alot of extra calories to burn. So, going to try this now and would like to know the optimal dosing protocol for IF.
    I really don't get why I see all the bro's saying that fat loss products are not optimal for people over 15%. NOTHING CHANGES, things slow down some the leaner you get, but the mechanics of fat loss are the same. When lower you actually have more working against you to drop fat. However something that enhances fat burning at sub 15% is still going to enhance fat burning at 35%. Probably even moreso...

    What people mistake for not being optimal is that if you are 35% and lose 10lbs it may not be that noticeable, but if you are 15% and lose 7-8 lbs it is a huge visual difference. So a lot of people go off of visual effects, not the actual function of the supplement. Especially on a forum that makes a lot of money off of sponsors running logs. Logs that they want to be visually impressive... So this affects the opinions of all who are gaining information from this environment.

    I could be wrong but I doubt that @dsade or @chedapalooza would disagree that the products are beneficial regardless of your current body fat level. Something that enhances fat burning and limits fat storage is going to help you lose fat at an accelerated pace regardless of your bodyfat percentage. The rest just has more to do with the fact the visual changes are more pronounced per lb lost the leaner you get.

    Now that leads to the question is it needed when higher. No, but then again it is never needed it is a supplement. It is there to enhance your progress toward the goal, but not ever "needed". So if you want to enhance your fat burning then do so and don't be apologetic about it or worry about what others think regarding the nonsense 15% limit that is not based in science or results, but visual recognition of change.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. The design of Epitome emphasizes normalization - normalization of Leptin levels vs Leptin sensitivity. At higher bodyfat levels, Leptin levels are high but sensitivity is low (which is why Leptin injections into the overweight subject didn't work).

    As you approach 15%, you're likely balanced between normal leptin levels and normal leptin sensitivity, which is why Epitome won't have as dramatic an effect.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design of Epitome emphasizes normalization - normalization of Leptin levels vs Leptin sensitivity. At higher bodyfat levels, Leptin levels are high but sensitivity is low (which is why Leptin injections into the overweight subject didn't work).

    As you approach 15%, you're likely balanced between normal leptin levels and normal leptin sensitivity, which is why Epitome won't have as dramatic an effect.
    Ah I see, so the mode of action here is specific to leptin and leptin sensitivity. I can see how that actually matters. I just often get tired of people using the 15% thing in a very generic way. You see it all over the place... People use the argument with "cutting compounds" for gear, or thermogenics and stimulants. Things where it doesn't make any sense. I forgot the MOA of Epitome was leptin related. Has been a long time since I read the write up on it. Should have known to look again since it was from you and you tend to use a lot of out of the box ideas and MOA's with ingredients to get the desired effect. Your stuff is always cutting edge.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Can i take with food?

  11. Yes
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I’m just waiting for epitome. Haven’t changed a thing supp, training, or nutrition except not having epitome for about 1.5 months now. Finally starting to see lower belly fat / water creep back a bit. I had to cut back on my Glycøshield and Lipøshield usage bc my calories can’t support it and I don’t want to up them. Never used dcp but definitely interested. Currently triple dosing my gut health while taking a hefty dose of amoxicillin for the flu
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've been sans Epitome for a few months and can tell, also.
    I had picked up some to try out/assess how my body handled it. Based on my experiences with it, and the positive feedback of trusted members, it looks like I need to place a larger order for it, in preparation for Summer .
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: Sparkss10

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design of Epitome emphasizes normalization - normalization of Leptin levels vs Leptin sensitivity. At higher bodyfat levels, Leptin levels are high but sensitivity is low (which is why Leptin injections into the overweight subject didn't work).

    As you approach 15%, you're likely balanced between normal leptin levels and normal leptin sensitivity, which is why Epitome won't have as dramatic an effect.
    @dsade, so it almost sounds (if I understand your response correctly), is that Epitome is more effective above 15%?

    EDIT: Which is fine by me as I am above 15% currently, around 17% - 18%. I can see the outline of my abs, but have visceral fat that I need to lose.
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: Sparkss10

  14. Epitome is effective for all BF levels but most rapid/noticeable results will be for 15%+ and then again around 10% or less
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  15. Thanks. Any bulk discounts? I am running low and want to stock up .
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: Sparkss10

  16. If I'm waking at 7am, in gym by 9am, first meal at 12pm, with last meal at 10pm and in bed around 10:30. What are the two best times to dose?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    If I'm waking at 7am, in gym by 9am, first meal at 12pm, with last meal at 10pm and in bed around 10:30. What are the two best times to dose?
    Which product? Epitome? Or the stack mentioned above?

    Re Epitome, I would personally take 1 cap first thing and then around 1-2pm. If you have other supplements that require a "mid-afternoon" dose, then I would do your second dose then, and your first after you finish the gym.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Which product? Epitome? Or the stack mentioned above?

    Re Epitome, I would personally take 1 cap first thing and then around 1-2pm. If you have other supplements that require a "mid-afternoon" dose, then I would do your second dose then, and your first after you finish the gym.
    Epitome. I do remember reading that you want to avoid taking it around your work outs and before bed.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    Epitome. I do remember reading that you want to avoid taking it around your work outs and before bed.
    Dose at 11.30am then and then again around 2.30pm. As with everything, there is some leeway and sometimes there are benefits to experimenting with different dosing times, even if you start from the recommendations and go from there.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  20. I just purchased 2 bottles simply for the all around health benefits of the betulinic acid. I make my own chaga tea but these will be very convenient in comparison. The orthosiphon and QBA are just an added benefit

  21. @dsade I noticed lately that I am keeping my waistline better under control, despite not being super careful about my dietary intake. I was taking Epitome and recently added in DCP. I am roughly 18% ~ 19% BF (per an Omron hand held, so take the measurement with a grain of salt). Which one do you think is more likely to be the one helping me to stay lean (or at least not get too fat), the Epitome or DCP? I didn't notice this effect when I was just on Epitome, but then the DCP showed up and I wanted to add it in (without giving enough consideration to letting Epitome run a little longer solo).

    I also use Defuse a couple of times a week for cheat meals. Thanks!

    Thanks!
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: Sparkss10

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    @dsade I noticed lately that I am keeping my waistline better under control, despite not being super careful about my dietary intake. I was taking Epitome and recently added in DCP. I am roughly 18% ~ 19% BF (per an Omron hand held, so take the measurement with a grain of salt). Which one do you think is more likely to be the one helping me to stay lean (or at least not get too fat), the Epitome or DCP? I didn't notice this effect when I was just on Epitome, but then the DCP showed up and I wanted to add it in (without giving enough consideration to letting Epitome run a little longer solo).

    I also use Defuse a couple of times a week for cheat meals. Thanks!

    Thanks!
    I'm not Matt, but Everything makes a difference. Epitome and Defuse are good on their own, as is DCP, but when you STACK them, can be the difference between say noticing visual changes 7 weeks in or 8 weeks in (I use this analogy, since whenever seem to change things up, notice almost daily from 8 weeks, but little in the 7th until the 8th, if makes sense).
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  23. I dropped Epitome last Friday. Had a crap diet weekend (rained most of Saturday was not great weather on Sunday, so vegged out with the family watching TV/movies all day). With just DCP I still noticed a controlling of the fat increase. I will run this way for a bit longer as two days is not enough to ensure Epitome is out of my system, but am leaning towards DCP being the one that provided me the current results.
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: Sparkss10

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I dropped Epitome last Friday. Had a crap diet weekend (rained most of Saturday was not great weather on Sunday, so vegged out with the family watching TV/movies all day). With just DCP I still noticed a controlling of the fat increase. I will run this way for a bit longer as two days is not enough to ensure Epitome is out of my system, but am leaning towards DCP being the one that provided me the current results.
    Some products you definitely DO notice a difference with even with a few doses or few days, so, yeah, keep playing with things if you want to - experimenting to find your personal "sweet spots" with anything and everything, and what is most effective for you, is something I will always recommend.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 456
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:24 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 04-09-2018, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:40 PM
  5. EvoMuse Presents: Strafe™
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 08:28 AM
Log in
Log in