BMP review

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shout out to DSade for selecting me as part of the beta test group for Body Modify Phenotype (BMP)
link to write-up http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/256086-evomuse-bmp-body.html

Beta product was in powder form, but final product will be capped.

About me: 30 years old, 5'7" & 140lbs
Strength training 4-5 days/wk & cardio 3-4 days/wk.

Dosage: 3.2g per day - 2.2g pre-workout & another 1g at any other time. At this dosage I had enough to run ~4 weeks.
If I worked out in the morning I would take the 1g dose in the mid-afternoon. If I worked out at night, which was the majority of the time, I took the 1 gram dose at breakfast. On rest days I took 1-1.5g in the morning and mid-afternoon.

Taste: I never took it straight up because Dade warned me of the bad taste. He put out a video on how to easily cap it, but after trying it with flavoured
powder I decided against it. I mixed it with Butterscotch UP 2.0, Natural Orange TrueNutrition Whey Isolate, MAN GameDay (Tigers Blood) and
it didn't really affect the flavour that much. It did add kind of a "tangy" aftertaste which I eventually got used to.

Feel: This is not a supplement you "feel" like caffeine or beta alanine. Some users have reported a euphoric feeling, but I did not experience that at all.
Perhaps because I usually took it with food.

I did notice increased strength during my workouts. At around the 2 week mark I added about 5-10 lbs to every exercise and then 10-15lbs
by the end of the run. This naturally brought on increased DOMS but nothing too crazy.

Although I felt great during the workout, increased strength and endurance, it seemed that cardio was a struggle. I ended up increasing my carb
intake pre & post workout (10-15grams) to get back to my usual cardio ability. Maybe would be good to stack with Cardiotryx (although I never
used it).

Results: I gained about 3-5lbs during the time I took BMP but I would attribute that to my winter bulk phase. However, I noticed no increase to body fat even
though I had a lot of cheat meals during the run. My waist size was unchanged which was great for me because I hold fat in my midsection.

I definitely was larger in the upper chest and shoulders. The most noticeable change for me was the size of my quads, massive for my body frame.

Conclusions: Although I definitely noticed body changes, they were more evident as I finished my run and looked back at it. My only complaint was that I
only had a 4 week supply. I can't help but wonder how much further I could have gone with another 2-4 weeks.

I can't comment on the value since I don't know what the price point will be when it goes retail. However, I am definitely interested in
purchasing it again for a bulk or even a cut too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price Point will be reasonable, especially if we can do tablets.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review my man. Can't wait to get this to retail!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established