dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some good news. A while back one of my scent suppliers went out of business, and I had to change the Coffee Latte scent. Some of you messaged me privately saying it wasn't quite as good.....well, I found a stash of the old scent online and I cleaned them out.

I just pulled the new batch and they smell WONDERFUL. Looks like I should have enough here for around 700 bars, but I am also sending a bottle of the scent to be analyzed and, hopefully, duplicated.

So...order away!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scentsational news.

Ok, I'll stop now

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brb - throwing all my java lather bars into the scentsy burner! lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all remember me?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a whole lot of orders that went out in the past few weeks, but no comments. Anyone?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get some bars about a month or so ago, was that the old "better" scent or the forced changed scent?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A month ago was the older scent, sorry.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries. I never used the old scent so don't know what I'm missing. I'm going to breakout out this week and give you some feedback.

Rudex

Rudex

Awards
dsade
Any site sell in europe?. I got slintensity and Defuse from GRN, but he doesnt sell the creams and bars...
Send me private message if you can`t post here, please.
Regars.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade
Any site sell in europe?. I got slintensity and Defuse from GRN, but he doesnt sell the creams and bars...
Send me private message if you can`t post here, please.
Regars.
I'm working on a special cheaper shipping option for overseas shipping of the skin care stuff to overseas. Let me check back up on that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even more wonderful smelling Java Lather? Sounds awesome!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is it? Cologne?!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried java leather for the first time today (newer scent). It was subtle but nice. Just having it sitting in my shower is also giving my bathroom a nice scent as well. If this is the "inferior" scent of the two, can't wait to get a bar with the old scent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a client that has been sitting her in her bathroom for 4 years as an air freshsener.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puttinh togther a speial Cancer Awarenes Gift Basket for Chartiy for thie weekend for a good friend. Last ones we did sold over $2700

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
Got a whole lot of orders that went out in the past few weeks, but no comments. Anyone?
I ordered a 3-pack back on the 22nd but haven't received any shipping notice so can't provide feedback yet. Loved the old scent though.

EDIT * just received mine today, just like the old scent but stronger, I think it carries more. Big fan of the extras that were thrown in, much appreciated.

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
Stroke of genius by whoever mentioned keeping a bar around as an air freshener. Going to order another 3 pack

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New batch of Java Lather ready to go!