dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is going to sound extremely odd coming from a company that sells products - normally you see a comprehensive expansion of products released, pushing you to buy buy buy.

If you have really watched the work I did in late 2013 and all of 2014, you will understand. My goal for 2015 is for you guys to buy less product. Sure you will always need the protein, and MPS enhancers, and some acute fat burners, but with products like MyoSynergy, BMP, Brite, and the upcoming Epitome (not to mention the rest of the Leptigen Series re-release), I've been steadily working on long term phenotype-changing products. The goal here is for a cumulative effect to take place to bring your body into exactly the image you have in mind, then allow you to move back to only picking up a few basic items (Gut Health, etc) to maintain progress.

Here's to a successful 2015 and beyond for all of us.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Could you tell me what the leptigen line is?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you tell me what the leptigen line is?
Here is a good introduction to what Leptin does. We will be updating the information presented 11 years ago, updating the older Avant Labs Leptigen formulas based on new research, and debuting a brand new addition to the line, called Epitome.

Leptin is a master hormone that controls many aspects of phenotype expression, including hunger/cravings, leanness, and even your ability to hold onto lean mass while keeping low bodyfat levels.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to what's on the horizon. I've loved the products I've tried from EvoMuse (MyoSynergy/Sleephoria) and can't wait to try some of your new stuff. Bring it on 2015!

-Matt

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 2015 will be our best year ever! Can't wait.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the mentality. Always about bettering one's self and striving for progress. Not shortcuts and quick fixes; long-term solutions.

Cheers!