EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    So should I just use 1 before each keto meal now or just one a day? How would it be best applied until I get ketoinduce?
    Depends on the carb content of those meals, but I always take on before bed and wake up leaner.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Depends on the carb content of those meals, but I always take on before bed and wake up leaner.
    I meant zero carb meals basically. My diet is like 80% to 85% fat, 10% to 15% protein, and 5% carbs. But, sometimes I'll overdo the protein like last night, ate too many wings (made sure the wings were zero carb first of course) and registered at 0 ketones this morning. So, obviously I need to control my protein intake but I've been wondering if something like Slintensity could be used pre-meal for a zero carb but high protein meal, or pre-bed after a meal like that, or the morning after to drop blood glucose back down and start the ketone production back up. I dosed plcar as soon as I saw those readings so hopefully that helps.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I meant zero carb meals basically. My diet is like 80% to 85% fat, 10% to 15% protein, and 5% carbs. But, sometimes I'll overdo the protein like last night, ate too many wings (made sure the wings were zero carb first of course) and registered at 0 ketones this morning. So, obviously I need to control my protein intake but I've been wondering if something like Slintensity could be used pre-meal for a zero carb but high protein meal, or pre-bed after a meal like that, or the morning after to drop blood glucose back down and start the ketone production back up. I dosed plcar as soon as I saw those readings so hopefully that helps.
    If you stay under 20-30g carbs and 0.8-1.2g of protein per lbm throughout the day, you should always remain in ketosis. You really have to overeat protein, or have an insane amount of protein with 1 meal for you to get knocked out assuming your carbs are low enough.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    If you stay under 20-30g carbs and 0.8-1.2g of protein per lbm throughout the day, you should always remain in ketosis. You really have to overeat protein, or have an insane amount of protein with 1 meal for you to get knocked out assuming your carbs are low enough.
    Yeah, I go above that a little when I eat buffalo wings, sometimes eating 20-30...granted, not that many, but seems to be enough to kill any ketone readings the next morning.

5. Wings are also generally dusted in flour to help the skin crisp and make the sauce stick.

Unless you're making them yourself
    •   

6. @dsade
    If I'm going to go off strict keto for a day and going to eat unlimited carbs for one big meal, so other than taking 4xdefuse beforehand, how many slintensity can I take maximum?

7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yeah, I go above that a little when I eat buffalo wings, sometimes eating 20-30...granted, not that many, but seems to be enough to kill any ketone readings the next morning.
    What are you using to measure ketones?
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    @dsade
    If I'm going to go off strict keto for a day and going to eat unlimited carbs for one big meal, so other than taking 4xdefuse beforehand, how many slintensity can I take maximum?
    Bump
    Anyone?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Bump
    Anyone?
    I usually don't exceed 2. I didn't feel much difference between 2 and 3, but I haven't done it many times mainly on conservation.
    Current Workout Log:

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    What are you using to measure ketones?
    Nova Max blood ketone monitor.

11. Super extra Slintensity bonus....girl at the gym just said I smelled like maple syrup...

12. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Super extra Slintensity bonus....girl at the gym just said I smelled like maple syrup...
    My wife use to tell me the same thing while I was using slintensity. At one point, she licked my delt and said it was sweet (swear)

It's the fenugreek.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

13. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    @dsade
    There is no maximum dose. Use the guide of 1 capsule per 60g of carbs, but remember without the Defuse you will put on some bodyfat.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is no maximum dose. Use the guide of 1 capsule per 60g of carbs, but remember without the Defuse you will put on some bodyfat.
    Oh, the Defuse is a staple.....was just wondering about the max on the Slintensity. I guess I'm in for 4 and 4

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Oh, the Defuse is a staple.....was just wondering about the max on the Slintensity. I guess I'm in for 4 and 4
    You're going to love the new post I'm about to make then......give me 5 then check the subforum again

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're going to love the new post I'm about to make then......give me 5 then check the subforum again
    I've been staring at my phone for 8 minutes now. You said "give me 5" lol
    impatiently waiting

17. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I've been staring at my phone for 8 minutes now. You said "give me 5" lol
    impatiently waiting
    Refresh it, bitch

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Refresh it, bitch
    such hostility

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Did I miss it?
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Did I miss it?
    EvoMuse Presents: Defuse Perpetua
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yup. Found it. Thanks!

22. Do you know when stock on slintensity will be back ?
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Do you know when stock on slintensity will be back ?
    Addressed:

Evomuse's Service

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sorry for the communications...I'm working from a barebones, temporary laptop and I don't have access to a lot of my programs (including my whole invoicing program, which has jacked AR/AP beyond belief.) In spite of communications, I'm remedying shipping issues with extra product. If anyone is still outstanding, let me know. I have brought in a replacement for my employee, who left me up **** creek by suddenly quitting.

Gut Health is restocked (and on sale!), we have new pump bottles for all of the topicals and BRITE, and Slintensity should be here tomorrow (also going to be on sale, big time.) Clear Edge ingredients are on the way to production, with DCP coming right behind.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 11:19 AM
  2. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 03:10 PM