EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    IMO it's a moot point when it comes to cAMP stimulated lipolysis as the product is intended to be used pre meal in which lipolysis is blunted due to insulin

However if used fasted, it's another story
    Correct. When used as directed (pre carb heavy meal) lipolysis is our least concern.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Right, so taking forskolin with a meal basically eliminates the lypolytic effect, but u still get the test boosting effects..?

So for example when just taking forskolin, I do 50mg forskolin with my thermos 2x daily far away from meals....

When using ABE, I take berberine pre workout and a dose of ABE pre workout.. So this is where an issue may arise for me personally. I guess ill have to be more conscious of when I dose each. Luckily I'm off forskolin for the month of December so this is a good time to learn lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Right, so taking forskolin with a meal basically eliminates the lypolytic effect, but u still get the test boosting effects..? So for example when just taking forskolin, I do 50mg forskolin with my thermos 2x daily far away from meals.... When using ABE, I take berberine pre workout and a dose of ABE pre workout.. So this is where an issue may arise for me personally. I guess ill have to be more conscious of when I dose each. Luckily I'm off forskolin for the month of December so this is a good time to learn lol
    Berberine alone may enhance lipolysis

But will block the MOA of forskolins lipolytic affect

Use them at seperate times man for example berb pre workout meal I highly doubt it'll affect the forskolin 2 hours later

But I only foresee this issue in fasted training

4. Let me just clarify

That study posted above shows that berberine may make beta agonists not work as well same as dnp will block beta agonist rise in lipolysis

5. I have tried the new Slintensity and I'm loving it so far. Bring on the bottles!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I have tried the new Slintensity and I'm loving it so far. Bring on the bottles!
    How did you dose it (how many carbs) and what you noticing?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

7. I haven't counted the carbs yet, but let's just say a damn lot lol. Didn't get the carb crash at all and have woken up looking leaner with the two night big carb meals. It's too early to have any real concrete assessments yet as I have only had a few doses. So far so good though. I thought the original was top notch and I can't wait to put these through more rigorous tests.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I haven't counted the carbs yet, but let's just say a damn lot lol. Didn't get the carb crash at all and have woken up looking leaner with the two night big carb meals. It's too early to have any real concrete assessments yet as I have only had a few doses. So far so good though. I thought the original was top notch and I can't wait to put these through more rigorous tests.
    Fair enough. I'm excited to give this a try and compare to others as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

9. Awesome! So...just waiting for the release...

10. Update?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Update?
    Orders began shipping last week. Retailers will have stock tomorrow.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Got mine stuff is super potent. The label says 60grams but I'm thinking more like 70-90.

Awesome product Matt.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Got mine stuff is super potent. The label says 60grams but I'm thinking more like 70-90.

Awesome product Matt.
    My shrimp tacos will be here in 10 minutes, about 55g carbs.

I'll let you know how it goes.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Oh snap I'm late. Awesome

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

I think I'm gonna do the same exact thing in about 2 hours since I live a block away from 2 Taqueria's.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post

Awesome product Matt.
    Sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Looking forward to it.

I've been looking into blood sugar control for my girlfriend. She is skinny and muscular but has abnormally high blood sugar for someone so thin... Thinking type 2 diabetes may be a factor. She has chronic yeast infections as well. She really limits sugar, gluten, and yeast, but lacks the discipline to cut it all out entirely (including beer/wine) :smacks forehead: I'm thinking getting her a bottle of this --- if she actually remembers to take it daily--- may help eliminate the excess blood sugar and thus relieve her chronic yeast infections. Any opinion on this?

I will Also pick up a bottle for myself and give a shot as a change of pace from AP

17. got mine yesterday, felt like I was going hypo when i took too long to eat. Strong stuff!

Will be trying out today with some chipotle

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Sounds awesome Looking forward to it. I've been looking into blood sugar control for my girlfriend. She is skinny and muscular but has abnormally high blood sugar for someone so thin... Thinking type 2 diabetes may be a factor. She has chronic yeast infections as well. She really limits sugar, gluten, and yeast, but lacks the discipline to cut it all out entirely (including beer/wine) :smacks forehead: I'm thinking getting her a bottle of this --- if she actually remembers to take it daily--- may help eliminate the excess blood sugar and thus relieve her chronic yeast infections. Any opinion on this? I will Also pick up a bottle for myself and give a shot as a change of pace from AP
    Id try cortisol control as well

The banaba in slintensity can help blunt gluconeogenisis as well

19. You guys wants a AMMO/Slin deal real quick?

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You guys wants a AMMO/Slin deal real quick?
    I love ammo.

Question dsade? On the bottle it says 4 weeks on 3 off? Can I take it 8 weeks straight?

21. Generally long term cortisol suppression is counter-productive, but luckily your body communicates with you very well.

That's just a generalized guide.

How's $40 for the set?

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Generally long term cortisol suppression is counter-productive, but luckily your body communicates with you very well.

That's just a generalized guide.

How's $40 for the set?
    I had to pounce on this offer, hope to get it soon

23. dsade, Do you sell to europe?. Any site here?. I heard for predator but I dont know when they will have stock slintensity.
    Regards.

24. Just got my bottles of Slintensity! Took one cap and about to eat a homemade tacos!

25. @dsade do you send out tracking info with orders?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 11:19 AM
  2. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 03:10 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM