dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, with Slintensity and BMP in the queue, it's time to return our attention to Demolish, the preworkout.

This is a very difficult formula to perfect, but with the retails re-release of MySynergy (despite the incredible financial screwing we took from the first batch) coming next week we should be able to budget this in within 2 months.

Looks for a very cutting edge vasodilation complex and strength enhancer.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
In... So many EvoMuse products rolling out!! Pumped for you man, and I'm excited for this!

-Matt

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My interest could not be any more piqued. EvoMuse has my full attention with everything they are cranking out!

domore

Awards
You mean Demolish will provide "da pomps" and "teh gainz?"

domore

Awards
Matt has some pretty neat ingredients in line; obviously, in Matt Pearson fashion, will not be your ordinary preworkout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt has some pretty neat ingredients in line; obviously, in Matt Pearson fashion, will not be your ordinary preworkout.
I can't believe I jacked up the company name in the title. I am so smart...S-M-R-T smart

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
any better stims to replace amp citrate lol? seems everything is using that now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any better stims to replace amp citrate lol? seems everything is using that now.
It will be in the formula, but I'm actually using a blend of different angle to achieve just the right amount of alertness that doesn't last hours past your workout, nor cause a crash.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
It will be in the formula, but I'm actually using a blend of different angle to achieve just the right amount of alertness that doesn't last hours past your workout, nor cause a crash.
ok cool, yea i don't mind it very nice stim. just ^ the crash bit like you said. also do you know if nitrates are alright to use with it anymore

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any updates on this?
Still happening; just behind some other products, still.

IIRC, it's derived somewhat from a beta sample I tried a ways back and that was impressive enough without some of the newer changes/additions.

Definitely worth keeping an eye out for.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Still happening; just behind some other products, still. IIRC, it's derived somewhat from a beta sample I tried a ways back and that was impressive enough without some of the newer changes/additions. Definitely worth keeping an eye out for.
are you an evomuse rep?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That is great news as I have been having to workout in the evenings more.....

BlackWinging

Awards
Really waiting for this. Based on your other products I have to assume there's going to be some very interesting ingredients in this instead of a 5g prop blend of creatine, beta-alanine, betaine, AMP, caffeine. Looking forward to seeing the label and the science!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should be here next week.

As a side note, it should also work as a replacement for Thermogum stim!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be here next week.

As a side note, it should also work as a replacement for Thermogum stim!
Very exciting to hear!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opportunity to beta test/log demolish??

My weekday workouts are pretty late and I have a short window between bed time. I would highly benefit from the heightened alertness that does not hinder my sleep.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opportunity to beta test/log demolish??

My weekday workouts are pretty late and I have a short window between bed time. I would highly benefit from the heightened alertness that does not hinder my sleep.
I'm sure we will have some log opportunities.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sounds amazing since I typically workout at 5, and taking stims that late for me is a gamble if I'll also that night. Looking forward to this.