Absolutely Abliderated - Best time to use and dosage in ml

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
What´s the best time to apply Absolutely Abliderated?

I´ll apply once per day (i think its enough). But about the best timing?

I´ve read both recommendations. Some say in morning is the best time because Cortisol is very high at that moment.. Others say pre-bed it´s best because of the Cortisol spikes that occur before the waking up.

What is in fact the best timing to use it? Morning or pre-bed?

About the dosage, theres any equivalence in ml? I´m not on USA, so the "quarter" size is an open question to me.. I´m about 174lbs and my belly measures around 33/34 inches. Any dosage recommendation in ml?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I prefer morning as it is easiest, but honestly you shouldn't see too big of a difference either way. You need to use enough to fully cover the core area front and back. Make a circle with your middle finger touching your thumb and that should be pretty close to a quarter. Don't get caught up on the minutiae though. As long as you're getting enough to cover front and back of core area you'll be fine. No need to slather it on. You probably need less than you think.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your tips guys :)

I think i´m using more than i need. I put a little but it seems it absorves/evaporate so fast, so i put a little more.

I have a spare pipet and i think i´ll use it to have an ideia how much i´m using.

So far, i´m feeling a thermogenic effect from it. When i touch the belly, the skin is hot. I´m liking it :)