EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 24 of 26 First ... 2223242526 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I haven't really done any stretching or jelqing. I have noticed increased veins and girth already. I'm 2 weeks in and impressed. I'm contemplating a bathmate lol
    Get one, they are great... just take it VERY SLOW... start with 10 minutes per session and not pumping to hard, you really need to condition your unit. Pump too much too quick you'll get donut dick and discolouring haha.

    I use it sometimes 4-6 hours prior to a date, the extra girth lasts the whole night and they definitely notice it haha.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I haven't really done any stretching or jelqing. I have noticed increased veins and girth already. I'm 2 weeks in and impressed. I'm contemplating a bathmate lol
    Get one, they are great... just take it VERY SLOW... start with 10 minutes per session and not pumping to hard, you really need to condition your unit. Pump too much too quick you'll get donut dick and discolouring haha.

    I use it sometimes 4-6 hours prior to a date, the extra girth lasts the whole night and they definitely notice it haha.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Get one, they are great... just take it VERY SLOW... start with 10 minutes per session and not pumping to hard, you really need to condition your unit. Pump too much too quick you'll get donut dick and discolouring haha.

    I use it sometimes 4-6 hours prior to a date, the extra girth lasts the whole night and they definitely notice it haha.
    Agreed. I purchased a thick wall and it’s awesome. It doesn’t pay to over do it haha.
    Use code JBOLT for 10% off all orders for HPScience via the intro sale @HPSsupps.com email.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Get one, they are great... just take it VERY SLOW... start with 10 minutes per session and not pumping to hard, you really need to condition your unit. Pump too much too quick you'll get donut dick and discolouring haha.

    I use it sometimes 4-6 hours prior to a date, the extra girth lasts the whole night and they definitely notice it haha.
    Agreed. I purchased a thick wall and it’s awesome. It doesn’t pay to over do it haha.
    Use code JBOLT for 10% off all orders for HPScience via the intro sale @HPSsupps.com email.

  5. Dem girth gains, anyone else having trouble getting the stuff of their hands?

    I wash then with soap like 10 times and still seem to have it on the skin, like I'll touch my face and that area will sting or dry up a little as if i had the lotion on it
    •   
       


  6. Not on my hands, usually comes off easily.

    Whatever the dark black ingredient is causes some issue. Today more than usual came out, and the burning feeling has lasted all morning
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com and use code Ryan25 for 25% off Performax Labs Products!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Not on my hands, usually comes off easily.

    Whatever the dark black ingredient is causes some issue. Today more than usual came out, and the burning feeling has lasted all morning
    You are like the lab rat.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    You are like the lab rat.
    Correct lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com and use code Ryan25 for 25% off Performax Labs Products!

  9. Still wanting to know whether its better to apply then stretch and jelq or let it absorb first for x amount of time then do exercises... also wondering if i were to apply then use sorbelene as a lubricant for jelqing would that interfer with absorption... also what about absoprtion/application with hands are we better off applying initially with gloves?

    We need you dsade... i dont even know how to mention people on the app lol

    edit forgot to also say, what about stretching and jelqing first then applying the stuff? Just because I struggle with time in the morning, i can potentially stretch and jelq for 10 before shower then apply.... wonder if that still works

  10. this thread turned into a whole penis enlargement thread. Pumps, exercises, this cream. Although that's what it was supposed to be from the beginning huh
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

  11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    this thread turned into a whole penis enlargement thread. Pumps, exercises, this cream. Although that's what it was supposed to be from the beginning huh
    Gather round my child, tell us your name, share some stories, show me your dick... I mean what... Welcum to the brotherhood

  12. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    this thread turned into a whole penis enlargement thread. Pumps, exercises, this cream. Although that's what it was supposed to be from the beginning huh
    Gather round my child, tell us your name, share some stories, show me your dick... I mean what... Welcum to the brotherhood

  13. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    this thread turned into a whole penis enlargement thread. Pumps, exercises, this cream. Although that's what it was supposed to be from the beginning huh
    I mean . . . this is AM, a large majority of threads end up talking about people's genitals at some point or another.

  14. Who has been using this the longest? A week and a halfish in and noticing increase in flaccid girth and length outside normal temp expansion from exercises.

    I won't measure properly until each month though

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Who has been using this the longest? A week and a halfish in and noticing increase in flaccid girth and length outside normal temp expansion from exercises.

    I won't measure properly until each month though
    I think there are people at least 3-4 weeks ahead of us. I don't really do any exercise and I'm seeing more flaccid girth and possible length. I'm running AlphaMax and MassMax as well, so it's hard to judge the possible libido effect that I believe @dsade mentioned.

    Edit.. also more visible veins which is slightly weird lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com and use code Ryan25 for 25% off Performax Labs Products!

  16. Psh i might grab some just for the hell of it lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Psh i might grab some just for the hell of it lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Psh i might grab some just cause I’m unhappy with my penis size lol
    Fixed it for you

  19. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Show us your hammer than Thor, if you so confident >.> we all know your looking on here trying to get tips and pointers, long story short, you want that mjolnir to become storm breaker.... amirite?!





    I am right.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Show us your hammer than Thor, if you so confident >.> we all know your looking on here trying to get tips and pointers, long story short, you want that mjolnir to become storm breaker.... amirite?!





    I am right.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Show us your hammer than Thor, if you so confident >.> we all know your looking on here trying to get tips and pointers, long story short, you want that mjolnir to become storm breaker.... amirite?!





    I am right.
    Lol! Well played. if I was single and slaying chicks I might put more tome into seeing if I could make my dong grow. But I’m married with 2 side business(no time) and 3rd kid on the way so for reproducing my hammer is working great lol. But sure another inch would be cool I suppose

  22. Well fellas... just at the gym and a chick im good friends of was there.

    "Do you have a boner??"

    Nope thats just my pumped up flaccid, feels good man

  23. Is this and TopMuscle ever going to be back in stock? And is Matt alive?

  24. Anyone got anthing to report? Def got slight girth and length increase, not a lot yet... still early days.

    Flaccid has improved quite a bit though

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Anyone got anthing to report? Def got slight girth and length increase, not a lot yet... still early days.

    Flaccid has improved quite a bit though
    I had some discomfort so I stopped for a week.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com and use code Ryan25 for 25% off Performax Labs Products!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM
  4. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in