EvoMuse MyoSynergy Write-up

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. I was just wondering what are your thoughts on this. I am genuinely interested in the science of the product and am no way trying to attack it.

    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/238853-sulforaphane-inhibits-myostatin.html
    (Sorry can't post links)

    Patrick Arnold said: you should be able to find them at most supermarkets. broccoli seed or sprout suppleemnts dont work because the sulforaphane is stuck in an unusuable form. live broccoli sprouts release the enzyme myrosinase which then frees up the sulforaphane


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsx12345 View Post
    I was just wondering what are your thoughts on this. I am genuinely interested in the science of the product and am no way trying to attack it.

    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/238853-sulforaphane-inhibits-myostatin.html
    (Sorry can't post links)

    Patrick Arnold said: you should be able to find them at most supermarkets. broccoli seed or sprout suppleemnts dont work because the sulforaphane is stuck in an unusuable form. live broccoli sprouts release the enzyme myrosinase which then frees up the sulforaphane
    The issue is pretty complicated. Here is a decent review of the ingredient:

    http://examine.com/supplements/Sulforaphane/

    Dry powder of sprout extract should contain around 1.1 grams of the various forms per 100g. We are using a 20:1 extract, which would bring us (estimate) to 20mg. As well, the extract contains Glucoraphanin. While the extracts generally have the Myosinase deactivated, or removed, there is still some intrinsic gut activity of the enzyme. There should still be enough getting through to have an effect - especially since the Sulforaphane is not the only ingredient targeting Myostatin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. How does sulforaphane interact with DHT? I see conflicting reports and have previously erred on the side of caution, not wanting to take anything that'll lower it. I've experienced low DHT before and don't want to go there again but would love to try this new product, think you could fill me in?
    •   
       


  4. Stoked to hear this will be ready this week.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gabys225 View Post
    How does sulforaphane interact with DHT? I see conflicting reports and have previously erred on the side of caution, not wanting to take anything that'll lower it. I've experienced low DHT before and don't want to go there again but would love to try this new product, think you could fill me in?
    Most of the in-depth information I have seen is prostate-specific.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be giving this one a run!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gabys225 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be giving this one a run!
    Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore.

    Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore. Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.
    Nice. Looking forward to it
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore. Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.
    Will be finishing up Nerve Restore, so I'll be using MyoSynergy as soon as I get my bottle. Then, I'll give it a go with Nerve Restore.

    The (R)Evolutionary Muse has begun.
    EvoMuse

  10. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Will be finishing up Nerve Restore, so I'll be using MyoSynergy as soon as I get my bottle. Then, I'll give it a go with Nerve Restore.

    The (R)Evolutionary Muse has begun.
    are you aMUSEd yet?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    are you aMUSEd yet?
    I'm...I don't have anymore witty lines.

    But, yes. I'm ecstatic with the direction EvoMuse is headed.
    EvoMuse

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore.

    Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.
    Dang, everyone is taking my money these days....sheesh!!! LOL! Can't wait.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsx12345 View Post
    I was just wondering what are your thoughts on this. I am genuinely interested in the science of the product and am no way trying to attack it.

    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/238853-sulforaphane-inhibits-myostatin.html
    (Sorry can't post links)

    Patrick Arnold said: you should be able to find them at most supermarkets. broccoli seed or sprout suppleemnts dont work because the sulforaphane is stuck in an unusuable form. live broccoli sprouts release the enzyme myrosinase which then frees up the sulforaphane
    I've seen the research Pat is referring to here. The unusable form he is referring to, glucoraphanin, just needs to be converted to sulforaphane in the gut, instead of by myrosinase hydrolysis through cooking or chewing with actual broccoli. So if a user has a suboptimal gut microbiome, this could affect the conversion outcome, which is why individual differences are noted in the research (take your Gut Health).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gabys225 View Post
    How does sulforaphane interact with DHT? I see conflicting reports and have previously erred on the side of caution, not wanting to take anything that'll lower it. I've experienced low DHT before and don't want to go there again but would love to try this new product, think you could fill me in?
    Agree with Matt, the only published data showing a direct interaction on this level involves the androgen receptor locally at the prostate, not a 5-AR enzyme disruption or a systemic androgen receptor interference. There's actually several compounds that behave with a prostate specific AR affinity without a systemic effect like this, so its not uncommon.

  15. Today it's my first dose I felt a general relaxation of the body, I took it 1 hour before my training.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Today it's my first dose I felt a general relaxation of the body, I took it 1 hour before my training.
    Your first dose of....?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Your first dose of....?
    Nerve restore sorry to post there

  18. Just read the whole thread. Loved defuse. I want to grab a bottle or two of this stuff ASAP. I need a nice natty anabolic in my life. Super plateaued at the moment
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Nerve restore sorry to post there
    Cool...Nerve Restore is helping me a ton. My squat poundages, even with my back injury, are going up quickly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just read the whole thread. Loved defuse. I want to grab a bottle or two of this stuff ASAP. I need a nice natty anabolic in my life. Super plateaued at the moment
    Nutraplanet should have stock on Monday!

    I'm trying to get past some sticking points - mostly size related.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. The label didnt have dosing protocol.. Can you disclose? just curious
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The label didnt have dosing protocol.. Can you disclose? just curious
    All 5 capsules 1-1.5 hours before training. On off days, take whenever. I will be testing out before bed initially, to make sure there are no sleep disturbances.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Cool...Nerve Restore is helping me a ton. My squat poundages, even with my back injury, are going up quickly.
    I will keep you posted on developments

  24. Will this still be available direct as well?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Will this still be available direct as well?
    I will only have 12 to sell...Nutraplanet bought the rest.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    I will only have 12 to sell...Nutraplanet bought the rest.
    Any price difference/ reason to buy direct or from nutra
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  27. How would this work with anabeta or erase.. I'm assuming this is a pretty stackable product? Not really anything out there to be wary of combining with?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Any price difference/ reason to buy direct or from nutra
    The ones direct from me will be the same price, but you will get a free tshirt.

    I was going to keep them all direct, but they really, really wanted this bad.

    BTW, already half sold out. Only 6 left.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The ones direct from me will be the same price, but you will get a free tshirt.

    I was going to keep them all direct, but they really, really wanted this bad.

    BTW, already half sold out. Only 6 left.
    PM sent, excuse my mistake w the name of the product lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  30. Just purchased through site. Also got me some java.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will only have 12 to sell...Nutraplanet bought the rest.
    I don't see it at nutra
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  32. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I don't see it at nutra
    It will be going up Sunday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It will be going up Sunday.
    I want to buy direct and get that t
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  34. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I want to buy direct and get that t
    Only a couple left.

    http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.c...-w-free-tshirt
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. Ordered mine!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Ordered mine!
    Make sure you order a size larger than you would normally wear...you will need it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Just wondering about how the availability of stock of this will be. After the initial Nutraplanet run will more be made and available soon? My biggest worry is when I log it I'll love it and then not be able to find any to buy.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Just wondering about how the availability of stock of this will be. After the initial Nutraplanet run will more be made and available soon? My biggest worry is when I log it I'll love it and then not be able to find any to buy.
    INgredients have already been ordered for the second batch. Lead time is about 4-6 weeks for everything, not including production.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Make sure you order a size larger than you would normally wear...you will need it.
    What about for fat guys?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What about for fat guys?
    EvoMuse bras will be done soon!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:06 AM
  3. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 07:37 PM
Log in
Log in