Best topical for Abs?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. AA I use pre bed now. I use smolder mixed with 7oxo pre workout and BFF post shower. Seems to be good

I noticed I guess "crystal like" particles in the BFF that don't rub in. What is that ingredient?

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    AA I use pre bed now. I use smolder mixed with 7oxo pre workout and BFF post shower. Seems to be good

I noticed I guess "crystal like" particles in the BFF that don't rub in. What is that ingredient?
    Hmm, never noticed that with the others ones.. im curious!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Hmm, never noticed that with the others ones.. im curious!
    I rub it in really hard so it feels like it's exfoliating as I'm rubbing it in making it actually burn lol but after that there's no burn its weird idc I kinda like it but I just wanna know what the ingredient is BC I don't wanna waste material

4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    AA I use pre bed now. I use smolder mixed with 7oxo pre workout and BFF post shower. Seems to be good

Purely speculating but I know Formeron does this to me as well. I don't think everything gets absorbed with any topical, but our topicals should be pretty close. As far as it being a specific ingredient I'm not sure.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Purely speculating but I know Formeron does this to me as well. I don't think everything gets absorbed with any topical, but our topicals should be pretty close. As far as it being a specific ingredient I'm not sure.
    It may possibly be the rk. I wonder what Matt has to say about which ingredient it may be

6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It may possibly be the rk. I wonder what Matt has to say about which ingredient it may be
    Or reactions with something in the alcohol? Again only speculating because both products share that. Formeron makes me look like a crystal baller
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Or reactions with something in the alcohol? Again only speculating because both products share that. Formeron makes me look like a crystal baller
    Lmao.

8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I rub it in really hard so it feels like it's exfoliating as I'm rubbing it in making it actually burn lol but after that there's no burn its weird idc I kinda like it but I just wanna know what the ingredient is BC I don't wanna waste material

Your skin must be fresh to death!
    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Your skin must be fresh to death!
    Mike
    Lol skin is getting tighter and my fat deposits are melting away

Similar Forum Threads

1. best topical for tightening loose skin
    By GIJane1928 in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 07:02 PM