EvoMuse Slintensity (Reformulated)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Currently showing sold out. Matt is this with the updated stuff sold out again or do we have some more?
    Bummer. Saw that too. I realy like that berberine isn't in it so I'm going you guys get more soon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're really low (really just my personal stash, and some for my head rep who can't live without it), but I think I can put together another 10 or so and still have enough left.
    Hello Matt! Did you get to send out the slintinsity? Im still drooling over th stuff. Ive been very happy with my 7 weeks LOW carb. The fat boy in me wants a slice of pizza so bad. Id be willing to experiment with my love for pizza with a lil slintinisty! Hope all is well....

3. I smell like maple syrup lmao!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

4. New Slintensity is finalized, and should be going into production within the next 3-4 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Can't wait. Profile?:-)

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    New Slintensity is finalized, and should be going into production within the next 3-4 weeks.
    Matt, can you do an update threat for the products that are in the pipeline SEETHE, Alphaburn, HEAT, BMP, Myocharger (licensed out?) Rebirth, and anything else headed our way? Anything about their direction, or problems you can mention and when AT BEST we can expect them. I know everyone would appreciate it! Thanks
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

7. I am so excited for this, I can't wait to give a bottle a try!

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    New Slintensity is finalized, and should be going into production within the next 3-4 weeks.
    Very nice. Could've used some of that when I was in China. Carb city.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

9. I am very excited to use slintinsity. Will low carbing still be necessary? Ive lost some serious chub and dont want to overeat.....where would the sweet spot be? Thanks!

10. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I am very excited to use slintinsity. Will low carbing still be necessary? Ive lost some serious chub and dont want to overeat.....where would the sweet spot be? Thanks!
    I don't recommend Slintensity for any meal under 30g carbs as you risk going hypo.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't recommend Slintensity for any meal under 30g carbs as you risk going hypo.
    And I am sensitive to that. Thank you for giving me that number.

12. Although exercise is the best muscle-specific nutrient partitioner, I'll definitely be including my new Slintensity in the near term.
    EvoMuse

13. Writeup is going great...should be ready next week. Y'all gonna lub lub lub dis.

14. If you need a diabetic test dummy for this, let me know! Haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Writeup is going great...should be ready next week. Y'all gonna lub lub lub dis.
    Can't wait.

16. Super stoked!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

17. Subbed
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

18. I have been using a cap of slintinsity pre refeed meals and large carb meals.....I have made sure to keep my carbs high with the meals and loved it. I am still losing weight! I weighed in at the gym yesterday at 227 lbs! I am seeing parts of my abs come out Ive not seen in ages.....it truly seems to be doing its thing. I am certain being on a low carb diet is really helping me see the benefits...

19. Are there any known effects - or reason to believe- that long term (years) of daily use of these types of supplements is dangerous to kidneys liver or pancreas?

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Are there any known effects - or reason to believe- that long term (years) of daily use of these types of supplements is dangerous to kidneys liver or pancreas?
    There is no reason to believe that, no.

21. Ingredients for the updated Slintensity have been ordered and are scheduled to ship on Monday.

We're shooting for release before Halloween. We are completely sold OUT of Defuse here at central, so if you want to kick the combo in, go ahead and pick up what you need from one of our retailers.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ingredients for the updated Slintensity have been ordered and are scheduled to ship on Monday. We're shooting for release before Halloween. We are completely sold OUT of Defuse here at central, so if you want to kick the combo in, go ahead and pick up what you need from one of our retailers.
    Excited. :-)

23. It took a while to get the best ingredients, and dial the formula down from 20 ingredients to the final formula.

Expecting this to fall right around $20.

I'll post the writeup next week.

24. Right on! That'll be right when I need a GDA restock.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It took a while to get the best ingredients, and dial the formula down from 20 ingredients to the final formula. Expecting this to fall right around $20. I'll post the writeup next week.
    Yea it's been a minute. I've been waiting for this. Will be waiting.

26. Awesome can't wait to see

27. Ready to try this one out!

28. definitely looking forward to this

29. Well its about DAMN TIME lol. You guys have been working harder on this than a newb working his Bi's on arm day. I know its going to be off the charts all of your products have been since DPS 2.0 came out (a must have in any stock).

BTW, Not to bring up any bad deals or circumstances b/c I don't know what has been going on but what about the Revamped Heat Stack? Any update there

Thanks for the Heads up dsade, and any info you could throw out there would be greatly appreciated.

30. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Ready to try this one out!
    You guys will be pleasantly surprised when this hits.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

31. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

You guys will be pleasantly surprised when this hits.
    Im sure we will. Cant wait for it.

32. SHould have the labels in this week, and production wrapping up in about 2 weeks.

33. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    SHould have the labels in this week, and production wrapping up in about 2 weeks.
    Awesome news

34. As soon as we have verification that the blending has begun, I will post up the writeup.

35. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As soon as we have verification that the blending has begun, I will post up the writeup.
    Excellent.

36. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As soon as we have verification that the blending has begun, I will post up the writeup.
    Can't wait.

37. Just posted a new slintensity review on my evomuse minilog

Evomuse MiniLog/ Product Feedback

Similar Forum Threads

1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 09:13 AM
  2. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements