Abliderate AMMO

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Reduction of estrogen should be synergistic.
    Cool ;-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. I'm picking this up! Will run abliterate first in contest prep, and once the belly is gone, switch to this!

    Mike

  3. Would this be ok to take with erase pro?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  4. will AMMO interfere with the cortisol awakening response?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Looking forward to trying this out in my next cut.


    Was thinking ABE+ EPro + AMMO for the finisher.

    Still in to hear a comparison of effectiveness from someone who has also used ReductXT
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Would this be ok to take with erase pro?
    Bump for an answer
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Bump for an answer
    Let me look up Erase Pro after I've had my coffee...I have no idea what's in it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    will AMMO interfere with the cortisol awakening response?
    Not that I have noticed, and I have noticed that I do not get re-sleepy at 11-2.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me look up Erase Pro after I've had my coffee...I have no idea what's in it.
    Lol ok go have your coffee and come back sir :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me look up Erase Pro after I've had my coffee...I have no idea what's in it.
    Long ass coffee break brotha lol. Here's the erase pro profile

    High Affinity Al 75.00 mg **
    Androsta-35-diene-717-dione **
    Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500.00 mg **
    Site Inhibator Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract **
    In Situ Inhibitor Euonymus Alatus (Bark) Extract
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Long ass coffee break brotha lol. Here's the erase pro profile

    High Affinity Al 75.00 mg **
    Androsta-35-diene-717-dione **
    Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500.00 mg **
    Site Inhibator Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract **
    In Situ Inhibitor Euonymus Alatus (Bark) Extract
    Sorry, I was looking at that earlier then got pulled into research. I would take the Erase Pro in the morning, then one cap of AMMO at night.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sorry, I was looking at that earlier then got pulled into research. I would take the Erase Pro in the morning, then one cap of AMMO at night.
    Excellent. That's what I figured but than I was on the fence on two supps having cort control.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. So 5 days so far definetly notice my tendonitis is not not bothering. Not as stiff when I get out of bed.

    I have used Cissus on and off for years. So far liking this much better.

    So what would be downside of not cycling ammo?

    Was gonna stack with cardiotryx but gonna wait for diffuse. Since I tend to have one large binge meal 3 hours after my workout.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    So 5 days so far definetly notice my tendonitis is not not bothering. Not as stiff when I get out of bed.

    I have used Cissus on and off for years. So far liking this much better.

    So what would be downside of not cycling ammo?

    Was gonna stack with cardiotryx but gonna wait for diffuse. Since I tend to have one large binge meal 3 hours after my workout.
    Wasn't aware it had joint-health benefits as well

    Really want to try this out, common black Friday deal!
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  15. Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    Yeah, probably outta cycle ammo just to be on the safe side. I cycle everything anyways...except maybe Gut Health, I can't remember the last time I wasn't taking that.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Can this be taken with ZMK at bed time (by millennium)
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can this be taken with ZMK at bed time (by millennium)
    Should be fine
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Should be fine
    Cool, not too much zinc?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  19. Just got done with a bottle. Great product. Wish I didn't have to wait 3 weeks until my next run.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just got done with a bottle. Great product. Wish I didn't have to wait 3 weeks until my next run.
    Thanks. I feel as if some users were confused because Ammo is not really a product you "feel" working like a stimulant. I wish I had taken before/after pictures with my first bottle though because I saw some great mirror changes! Our feedback from those who know what to look for (and not focus on just how a pill feels) has been really strong. I will be starting my second bottle in a few weeks.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I just started this back up the other day, actually. Big fan.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  22. Starting Ammo and Absolutely Abliderated tomorrow. I know dsade mentioned just taking 1 Ammo pill/day if I stack these. Does it matter which product I use in the AM vs before bed?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Starting Ammo and Absolutely Abliderated tomorrow. I know dsade mentioned just taking 1 Ammo pill/day if I stack these. Does it matter which product I use in the AM vs before bed?
    I don't think it matters but I recall them
    Saying the best time for abs abliderated is in the am after a shower, and ammo before bed .. So that's really just the optimal Dosing
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I don't think it matters but I recall them Saying the best time for abs abliderated is in the am after a shower, and ammo before bed .. So that's really just the optimal Dosing
    ^ this.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I don't think it matters but I recall them Saying the best time for abs abliderated is in the am after a shower, and ammo before bed .. So that's really just the optimal Dosing
    This is what I was thinking but just wanted to be sure. Thanks. And any reason why only 1 Ammo pill/day? Does it have to do with cortisol?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    This is what I was thinking but just wanted to be sure. Thanks. And any reason why only 1 Ammo pill/day? Does it have to do with cortisol?
    Basically you don't "need" more ammo when using the topical with it. You could probably use the regular ammo dose and completely fine, but it would be overkill. We don't give out recommendations just to sell more stuff. We try to have the consumer in mind.

    As usual BG let us know how the results end up at the end. You're pretty good for some nice feedback and familiar with our line.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Basically you don't "need" more ammo when using the topical with it. You could probably use the regular ammo dose and completely fine, but it would be overkill. We don't give out recommendations just to sell more stuff. We try to have the consumer in mind. As usual BG let us know how the results end up at the end. You're pretty good for some nice feedback and familiar with our line.

    I've tried both already and had great experiences with them. I've just never stacked them together. To be honest, I think they are both under rated. They don't get talked about enough. Probably make my top 3 list of Evomuse products along with Sleephoria.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've tried both already and had great experiences with them. I've just never stacked them together. To be honest, I think they are both under rated. They don't get talked about enough. Probably make my top 3 list of Evomuse products along with Sleephoria.
    Thanks for the kind words, bro.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've tried both already and had great experiences with them. I've just never stacked them together. To be honest, I think they are both under rated. They don't get talked about enough. Probably make my top 3 list of Evomuse products along with Sleephoria.
    So true.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. I agree!! I love all their topicals!! Good stuff.
    SEMPER FI!!

  31. So last night before bed, I take 2 Sleephoria and 1 Ammo. Fall asleep at 11PM, wake up at 1AM thinking it was already 6AM, my sleep was so deep. I then fall back to sleep. Wake up at 6AM with great energy but immediately have to go to the bathroom something fierce (#2). So yes, these products work.

  32. Nicee. Good to hear. Running my ammo for pct in 4 weeks. :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  33. Any of you who have been using AMMO, could you share any updates?
    EvoMuse

  34. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Any of you who have been using AMMO, could you share any updates?
    I actually ended up using Abliderate Advance.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  35. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I actually ended up using Abliderate Advance.
    Have you tried Absolutely Abliderated, yet?
    EvoMuse

  36. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Have you tried Absolutely Abliderated, yet?
    Lol oh damn. I meant to put absolutely Abliderate

    I'm liking it. It numbs my stomach when I apply it. Sort of feels good lol. I wanted to ask whats the difference on the two?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  37. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol oh damn. I meant to put absolutely Abliderate I'm liking it. It numbs my stomach when I apply it. Sort of feels good lol. I wanted to ask whats the difference on the two?
    Ab Ab contains more of the actives than the regular Abliderate. It also has some small differences in additional ingredients like the euphorbia kansui extract, PS, and magnesium chloride. I really like nobiletin. Neuron has a blog post on High Tower Pharmacology that describes it in more detail.
    EvoMuse

  38. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol oh damn. I meant to put absolutely Abliderate

    I'm liking it. It numbs my stomach when I apply it. Sort of feels good lol. I wanted to ask whats the difference on the two?
    Interested to see how you find it the longer you use it.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  39. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Ab Ab contains more of the actives than the regular Abliderate. It also has some small differences in additional ingredients like the euphorbia kansui extract, PS, and magnesium chloride. I really like nobiletin. Neuron has a blog post on High Tower Pharmacology that describes it in more detail.
    Got it. Can you post that so I can read it?

    Also is there any difference in dosage on the 7oxo?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
  2. Abliderate Application
    By Mass_69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:08 PM
  3. Penetrate with Formestane or abliderate
    By Wedgylx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:39 PM
  4. NP's Abliderate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM
  5. Online Ammo?
    By DR.D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in