Which one

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in buying one of the topicals. I don't have a beer belly but at the same time I don't have abs, ie, no six pack, or two pack for the matter.I basically have a flat stomach with extra on the sides. I have kicked up the cardio big time and have started to lean out. Fat burners don't agree with me all that well that is why I am looking for something topical. I was thinking of abliterate advanced but still not totally sure. Ay suggestions..SJ

Btw I am a former powerlifting so I never really cared about a fat stomach until this year. Diet is fair but could be better

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would recommend Abliderate Advanced and after leaning up with that consider giving Evsicerate series a run for the sub. fat. AA will help control cortisol, attack VAT fat, and has stomach tightening ingredients.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend Abliderate Advanced and after leaning up with that consider giving Evsicerate series a run for the sub. fat. AA will help control cortisol, attack VAT fat, and has stomach tightening ingredients.

Cool bro thanks..SJSJ

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea i think general consensus is that abliderate is better for visceral fat and eviscerate is better for sub-q fat. people like to recomend stacking them, but i think tht would be a pain in the ass being two transdermals

i havnt ran either of them yet so im just going by general word here. og eviscerate interests me though. only thing holding my back is idk how ill react to the yohimbe in it. oral yohimbe kicks my ass beynd belief lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea i think general consensus is that abliderate is better for visceral fat and eviscerate is better for sub-q fat. people like to recomend stacking them, but i think tht would be a pain in the ass being two transdermals

i havnt ran either of them yet so im just going by general word here. og eviscerate interests me though. only thing holding my back is idk how ill react to the yohimbe in it. oral yohimbe kicks my ass beynd belief lol
I react awful to yohimbe as well, but fine to Eviscerate. The topical use of it has never effected me.

domore

Awards
I agree with Geo. I think AA would suit you perfect, especially since you are looking to become lean after all those years of powerlifting.

After using AA, you could use one of the Eviscerates to work on the subcutaneous fat.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Geo. I think AA would suit you perfect, especially since you are looking to become lean after all those years of powerlifting.

After using AA, you could use one of the Eviscerates to work on the subcutaneous fat.

thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered the AA. Souls be here in a couple days and will start using it every day..I will apply right after shower daily unless someone recommends something different..SJSJ

domore

Awards
thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered the AA. Souls be here in a couple days and will start using it every day..I will apply right after shower daily unless someone recommends something different..SJSJ
Sounds like a plan! Be sure to focus over the kidney (and midsection) because its effectiveness of applying over that area in order to suppress 11b-HSD.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan! Be sure to focus over the kidney (and midsection) because its effectiveness of applying over that area in order to suppress 11b-HSD.
Ok thanks..SJSJ