EvoMuse Burn-Free Formula Eviscerate

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,175
    Rep Power
    1693832
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I think Matt just got labels in so hoping this sees a full retail release shortly.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  2. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,175
    Rep Power
    1693832
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  3. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966237
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Giggity
    EvoMuse
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,155
    Rep Power
    223657
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I like the new labels.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,849
    Rep Power
    837648
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    8.59%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I like the wizard of oz.
  6. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,155
    Rep Power
    223657
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Are you the Great and Powerful Oz?
  7. New Member
    bananaClip's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    194595
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    14.33%

    what does the eviscerate line topicals actually do?
    i mean like, transport fat, or actually use fat as fuel
    or does it work in some other way like controlling cortisol

    i have both versions of AA but wanted to know about eviscerate
  8. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966237
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    what does the eviscerate line topicals actually do?
    i mean like, transport fat, or actually use fat as fuel
    or does it work in some other way like controlling cortisol

    i have both versions of AA but wanted to know about eviscerate
    Eviscerate mobilizes fatty acids, targets SAT, and sheds water.

    We have three different types of Eviscerate: Regular Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder, and Burn-Free Eviscerate. They vary by capsaicin content for those who don't want to or can't handle the sensation of capsaicin.
    EvoMuse
  9. New Member
    weltweite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    702
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    89.79%

    Can this burn free version be used on the face? Primarily the cheek area? I figure without the capsaicin it might be face friendly. Not sure if it might clog pores though.

    Edit: I noticed Dsade in the dry-rub thread saying that the carrier itself can irritate the eyes. Maybe not such a good idea then to put it on the lower face.
  10. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966237
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by weltweite View Post
    Can this burn free version be used on the face? Primarily the cheek area? I figure without the capsaicin it might be face friendly. Not sure if it might clog pores though.

    Edit: I noticed Dsade in the dry-rub thread saying that the carrier itself can irritate the eyes. Maybe not such a good idea then to put it on the lower face.
    I'm not sure if it is a great idea to apply it to your face. Due to the ability of mucous membranes adept ability to absorb compounds, Eviscerate (even Burn-Free) may severely irritate the buccal and nasal membranes.
    EvoMuse
  11. New Member
    bananaClip's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    194595
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    14.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Eviscerate mobilizes fatty acids, targets SAT, and sheds water.

    We have three different types of Eviscerate: Regular Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder, and Burn-Free Eviscerate. They vary by capsaicin content for those who don't want to or can't handle the sensation of capsaicin.
    if i have no problem with capsaicin, would the eviscerate with the highest amount of capsaicin be the most effective?
  12. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966237
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post

    if i have no problem with capsaicin, would the eviscerate with the highest amount of capsaicin be the most effective?
    If you won't mind the burn, you could benefit from OG Eviscerate. The capsaicin does have promising literature backing it.
    EvoMuse
  13. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,138
    Rep Power
    3366459
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    If you won't mind the burn, you could benefit from OG Eviscerate. The capsaicin does have promising literature backing it.
    That's what I would say, as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    215846
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tis the season. I was going to order the OG but maybe I'll give the new guy a shot this round and see how it compares. Love the OG even if it does burn like hell.
  15. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,175
    Rep Power
    1693832
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Tis the season. I was going to order the OG but maybe I'll give the new guy a shot this round and see how it compares. Love the OG even if it does burn like hell.
    Let us know how you like it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,175
    Rep Power
    1693832
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Burn-free formula is back in at nutraplanet!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:23 AM
  3. Burn Free Cyclo 1-Test
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:32 PM
Log in
Log in