EvoMuse Burn-Free Formula Eviscerate

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,350
    Answers
    0


    Any beta logs?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Eviscerate Burn-Free Formula (BFF):

    Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones, Theophylline, Bergenin,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Soya Lecithin, Caffeine anhydrous, l-Menthol, Green Coffee Bean extract, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin,L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Forskolin, Ginseng Extract , Laurocapram ,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Stearoyl Vanillylamide.

    Looks for some log opportunities....with female testers definitely encouraged to participate!
    HIt me up if you are interested.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,001
    Answers
    0


    I'd be interested in logging this if you have any left.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    We'll make a separate thread for loggers. I wasn't going to, but after 3 days I am so impressed with how this is working, I want to be able to spread the word.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We'll make a separate thread for loggers. I wasn't going to, but after 3 days I am so impressed with how this is working, I want to be able to spread the word.
    The word...BFF is the word. The word must be spread.
    EvoMuse
  6. Registered User
    Independent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    My wife just started the smolder this morning and shes on fire, lol. If you need a female logger she would probably do it, with pics of course.

    Btw she learned the hard way by getting the smolder a little too close to the private area.
  7. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,350
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    smolder a little too close to the private area.
    Pics or it didn't happen. Smolder burns just about as bad as OG for me. Looking forward to the Burn-free.... and pics of you wife
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  8. Registered User
    Independent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    Just an update, she did her first workout with the smolder and the burn was a little intense for her.
  9. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    Just an update, she did her first workout with the smolder and the burn was a little intense for her.
    This is why we made burn free. Hope she gets a chance to try it
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  10. Registered User
    Independent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is why we made burn free. Hope she gets a chance to try it
    Me too because she wanted to kill me, lol.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Should have them fully labeled in a week and a half.
  12. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    Just an update, she did her first workout with the smolder and the burn was a little intense for her.
    Feel free to send it to me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    Independent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should have them fully labeled in a week and a half.
    Keep me posted if you need a female logger.
  14. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    Btw she learned the hard way by getting the smolder a little too close to the private area.
    Oh, no. That's awful.

    I can't even imagine how unpleasant that would be; especially when we've got Ben whining about how much it burns his back and armpits lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    So this is theoretically supposed to accomplish what Eviscerate and ES do without the burn, skin tightening and diuretic effects included? I'm going to pick up a bottle tomorrow I have ES but I can't handle the damn burn especially working manual labor during the summer.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    So this is theoretically supposed to accomplish what Eviscerate and ES do without the burn, skin tightening and diuretic effects included? I'm going to pick up a bottle tomorrow I have ES but I can't handle the damn burn especially working manual labor during the summer.
    You got it...no burn at all, with the same effects.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You got it...no burn at all, with the same effects.
    Perfect. I'm a () when it comes to the burn. Plan on grabbing some Dry Rub in a few weeks for the beach as well. Keep doing what you're, I really appreciate the innovation and uniqueness of your line.
  18. Registered User
    Independent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Oh, no. That's awful.

    I can't even imagine how unpleasant that would be; especially when we've got Ben whining about how much it burns his back and armpits lol
    Lol. She cant use it so i gave it to a friend, he even said its pretty tough to handle.
  19. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    Lol. She cant use it so i gave it to a friend, he even said its pretty tough to handle.
    I can tolerate most things but ES was very unpleasant so I am very happy about this burn free formula. The ES was effective no doubt as I used it before the beach last summer and sucked it up but now that this is out I will definitely be a repeat buyer if it matches the effectiveness which I'm optimistic it will.

    Some people love the burn but it isn't for me. I can't imagine what the OG formula felt like.
  20. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I can tolerate most things but ES was very unpleasant so I am very happy about this burn free formula. The ES was effective no doubt as I used it before the beach last summer and sucked it up but now that this is out I will definitely be a repeat buyer if it matches the effectiveness which I'm optimistic it will.

    Some people love the burn but it isn't for me. I can't imagine what the OG formula felt like.
    Whenever you have a chance to use it, we'd definitely love to hear your thoughts.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  21. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Whenever you have a chance to use it, we'd definitely love to hear your thoughts.
    Will do, I came home to my package after work and applied it right away.
  22. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,350
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I can't imagine what the OG formula felt like.
    Yes you can. Imagine smolder, plus about 10-15%.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  23. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Yes you can. Imagine smolder, plus about 10-15%.
    Oh god. My body, is not ready.
  24. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Yes you can. Imagine smolder, plus about 10-15%.
    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Oh god. My body, is not ready.

    lol'd
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  25. Registered User
    vascopro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Hi,

    Anyone knows where I can buy some Eviscerate (normal, smolder or free) in Europe online?

    And what are the differencies between smolder and the free version?

    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    Best
    Vasco
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    You can find both, under the Southland brand, at Predator.
  27. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    I have used the BFF for 3 days so far and won't comment on the effectiveness just yet but definitely no burn and much more pleasant than ES for me. Easy to apply and dries quickly with no residue.
  28. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I have used the BFF for 3 days so far and won't comment on the effectiveness just yet but definitely no burn and much more pleasant than ES for me. Easy to apply and dries quickly with no residue.
    Great news! No burn, dries quickly, and no messy residue? The trifecta! Soon we'll add it's awesome effectiveness.
    EvoMuse
  29. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I have used the BFF for 3 days so far and won't comment on the effectiveness just yet but definitely no burn and much more pleasant than ES for me. Easy to apply and dries quickly with no residue.
    Used it for the first time today. Didn't give me abs instantly, but no burn at all and pleasant minty smell
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  30. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Used it for the first time today. Didn't give me abs instantly, but no burn at all and pleasant minty smell
    Just to be proactive about this -- No, Josh, you can NOT eat/drink Eviscerate BFF and have it work from the inside out. I know that minty smell was tempting, but don't do it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  31. Registered User
    ExciteBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    I know this has been asked before somewhere, but I cant find a good answer.

    If one of the main active ingredients is yohimbine, wouldn't I want to apply it say 30 mins before I workout, to help mobilize fat?

    I've read some posts that this is a waste and you get more benefit form applying it post workout/shower. I have been popping my AlphaBurn, caffiene then hopping in the shower first thing in the AM. As soon as I'm out, I apply BFE and pop some nicotene gum. Thirty minutes later I'm hitting up some SS morning cardio. Second application is in the evening, without a shower.

    Is 30 mins enough time or am I wasting it?
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    I would wait closer to 45, if possible. There is a tradeoff between absorption and sweating...too soon, and sweat will be counter productive.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Registered User
    ExciteBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Thanks, ill try to space it out to at least 45 mins.
  34. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ExciteBK View Post
    I know this has been asked before somewhere, but I cant find a good answer.

    If one of the main active ingredients is yohimbine, wouldn't I want to apply it say 30 mins before I workout, to help mobilize fat?

    I've read some posts that this is a waste and you get more benefit form applying it post workout/shower. I have been popping my AlphaBurn, caffiene then hopping in the shower first thing in the AM. As soon as I'm out, I apply BFE and pop some nicotene gum. Thirty minutes later I'm hitting up some SS morning cardio. Second application is in the evening, without a shower.

    Is 30 mins enough time or am I wasting it?

    In addition to what Matt said I'd consider exfoliating with the non shower application. I use a warm wash cloth and a little java lather on it for when I feel like applying without a shower. Might help with absorption as well. Thing I like about BFFE so far is I can apply it twice a day. With the other versions I usually only went one because the fiance didn't much like transfer!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    In addition to what Matt said I'd consider exfoliating with the non shower application. I use a warm wash cloth and a little java lather on it for when I feel like applying without a shower. Might help with absorption as well. Thing I like about BFFE so far is I can apply it twice a day. With the other versions I usually only went one because the fiance didn't much like transfer!
    You do realize she just told you that because she didn't want to sleep with you, right?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    I have also fallen victim to this excuse many times.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You do realize she just told you that because she didn't want to sleep with you, right?
    So when she says "get that thing away from me" she isn't talking about Eviscerate covered stomach?!?! I'm bad at reading women
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  38. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    So when she says "get that thing away from me" she isn't talking about Eviscerate covered stomach?!?! I'm bad at reading women
    She isn't talking about your pet anaconda, either.
    EvoMuse
  39. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Used it for the first time today. Didn't give me abs instantly, but no burn at all and pleasant minty smell
    I didn't get instant abs either, you think the first batch may have been defective?

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Great news! No burn, dries quickly, and no messy residue? The trifecta! Soon we'll add it's awesome effectiveness.
    Exactly very happy with how easy the application is and the fact that just a few minutes after I can throw a shirt on and leave for work. I'm going to give it at least a week before I comment on effectiveness but I doubt that will be a missing component.
  40. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0


    I think I may have to try some BFF.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. "Burn-Free" Eviscerate?
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 09:45 AM
  3. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 07:23 AM
  4. Burn Free Cyclo 1-Test
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in