Dsade.. thank you!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade,

Thanks a bunch for the topical diuretic to try for my show, I will def post up a review after with my protocol and results.

Do you suggest, applying this, wrapping in saran wrap tightly, then a neoprene suit and sitting for an hour like my old topical diuretic suggests? The bottle looks like it will last 2 full body applications, thinking of doing 1 before pre-judging, and one before night show. Plan on applying it around 5am, and applying tan around 6am before pre-judging.

Mike

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really hope it works out well for you, Mike!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the saran wrap is a really good idea. Will you be doing a sauna too?

Also, be very careful if you have used a systemic diuretic as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the saran wrap is a really good idea. Will you be doing a sauna too?

Also, be very careful if you have used a systemic diuretic as well.

I can't do a sauna, the hotel doesn't have one. What I typically do is wrap in saran wrap, put a neoprene suit on (scuba diver wet suit) to keep body temp in, then a sweat suit. I then go in the bathroom with a space heater and sit for a little. I always have people with me so make sure I dont fall asleep.. never alone! haha

Mike

he_hate_me

Awards
If one were to do sauna with the above protocol, what should be the duration?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one were to do sauna with the above protocol, what should be the duration?
You would probably want to stay in at least 15 minutes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Dsade, do you think that more water will be pulled with repetitive applications? The prior topical diuretic I have custom made, the lady told me repetitive applications tend to produce better results and she recommends bodybuilders apply it daily for the last two weeks or 3x a day for the last 3-4 days.

Just curious your opinions. I only have 1 bottle so I wont be able to do more than 2 applications since Im doing full body, one before pre-judging, one before night show. But for next time! This cant be bought yet, right?

Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, do you think that more water will be pulled with repetitive applications? The prior topical diuretic I have custom made, the lady told me repetitive applications tend to produce better results and she recommends bodybuilders apply it daily for the last two weeks or 3x a day for the last 3-4 days.

Just curious your opinions. I only have 1 bottle so I wont be able to do more than 2 applications since Im doing full body, one before pre-judging, one before night show. But for next time! This cant be bought yet, right?

Mike
Though the effects last a while per application, the strength would taper off after time. Repeated applications would be more potent.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool im using my other topical for several applications and yours will be the final application for both pre judging and night show!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool im using my other topical for several applications and yours will be the final application for both pre judging and night show!
Be careful for smearing of your tan.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful for smearing of your tan.
I do my last topical diuretic application at 5am to 6am. At 6am, I shower, exfoliate, apply 1st coat of tanner. 6:30am I apply 2nd coat of tanner. Jan Tana Ultra 1 mixed with Hi Def Color allows me to apply it literally seconds before stage. I have my own airbrush, application takes 5 mins to apply, goes on literally perfect, dries immediately.I completely wash my tan off after pre-judging with tide laundry detergent, 100% removal, and re-do the entire process for night show.Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do my last topical diuretic application at 5am to 6am. At 6am, I shower, exfoliate, apply 1st coat of tanner. 6:30am I apply 2nd coat of tanner. Jan Tana Ultra 1 mixed with Hi Def Color allows me to apply it literally seconds before stage. I have my own airbrush, application takes 5 mins to apply, goes on literally perfect, dries immediately.I completely wash my tan off after pre-judging with tide laundry detergent, 100% removal, and re-do the entire process for night show.Mike
What kind of fabric softener?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What topicals did you get? I am looking forward to seeing how the dry rub works on someone in contest shape.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of fabric softener?
haha

What topicals did you get? I am looking forward to seeing how the dry rub works on someone in contest shape.
I use a custom blend made by someone who does topical treatments.

Dsade if doing two applications back to back, how long do you think I should wait between? 3-4 hours?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3-4 hours would be good.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, used it for my show! Will post a review soon, got home sunday, slept for 24 hours after my show haha, been swamped catching it, putting everything away, organizing my life, and trying to figure out how I lived prior to contest prep.. it feels like forever. I went food shopping and had no clue wtf I normally eat haha.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, used it for my show! Will post a review soon, got home sunday, slept for 24 hours after my show haha, been swamped catching it, putting everything away, organizing my life, and trying to figure out how I lived prior to contest prep.. it feels like forever. I went food shopping and had no clue wtf I normally eat haha.

Mike
Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
travbedaman Evomuse 8
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
Evomuse 13
dsade Evomuse 70