dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma is an incredible asset to me. You might remember him from the old RPN days.

After heading off on his own for a while, we made him an offer he couldn't refuse to come work for EvoMuse (don't worry..nobody but me and you know about those pictures).

Trauma brings a scientific and medical insight to the team, and his knowledge is extensive.

Welcome back, Trauma!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma is an incredible asset to me. You might remember him from the old RPN days.

After heading off on his own for a while, we made him an offer he couldn't refuse to come work for EvoMuse (don't worry..nobody but me and you know about those pictures).

Trauma brings a scientific and medical insight to the team, and his knowledge is extensive.

Welcome back, Trauma!
I was thrilled to learn Trauma was going to be part of the team. You guys can feel pretty assured of positive directions with Matt and T getting their science on.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Matt!

It's great to be back working with you; and where I started. We have a great team put together. I'm looking forward to getting back to focusing on the raw science involved with both current and future formulations.

Time to do work!

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thrilled to learn Trauma was going to be part of the team. You guys can feel pretty assured of positive directions with Matt and T getting their science on.
Thanks, brother! Likewise for sure.

-T1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back! Avatar pic is different i see! :p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well well. Look what the cat dragged in.

Good to see you old friend. Hope you and the family have been well.
It's great to see you as well, Adam. I hope you and the family have been doing very well my friend.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was ecstatic when I heard about this. Working with Matt is an honor and adding John into the mix makes it even better.

Big things to come in the (near) future from EvoMuse.

domore

Awards
I will reiterate was has been said by the other reps; Trauma is an incredible asset to this team. I can't wait to sit in a think-tank session with Matt and Trauma.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
good to see T1 back..one of the reps I trust the most.