THERMOGUM SALE!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
So you are planning a reformulation? I think Thermogum has been a revolutionary product, especially at this price point.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This price point is not reflective of an active SKU, really. It reflects a liquidation of the existing product.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Well, even at $3 a pack, it's still a sweet product.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, even at $3 a pack, it's still a sweet product.
Forget 3 dollars a pack, go big and get them for .83 a pack! Keep you stocked up till the new formulation.

I cannot wait for the reformulation even though I love the original. I have probably 20 packs right now from stocking up on old sales. I use it all the time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

domore

Awards
Forget 3 dollars a pack, go big and get them for .83 a pack! Keep you stocked up till the new formulation.

I cannot wait for the reformulation even though I love the original. I have probably 20 packs right now from stocking up on old sales. I use it all the time.
I use it in situations where it is easy to pop in a piece of gum (e.g., class, work, etc.)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have some Thermogum sitting on top of my dresser, right now.

I'm just waiting for Matt to start selling it in the Big League Chew pouches ;)

domore

Awards
Have some Thermogum sitting on top of my dresser, right now.

I'm just waiting for Matt to start selling it in the Big League Chew pouches ;)
I loved Big League Chew when I was younger....and I would still chew it now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved Big League Chew when I was younger....and I would still chew it now.
As did I. It wasn't until I was way older that I realized it was mimicking chewing tobacco lol.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
SO i know im reviving an old thread don't kill me but i just got my order of 4 bags of thermogum and im literally burning up like it's INSANE. Just wondering what the ingredient profile is because im popping these like crazy and want to know if there's anything in it I should be careful with dosing wise?

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO i know im reviving an old thread don't kill me but i just got my order of 4 bags of thermogum and im literally burning up like it's INSANE. Just wondering what the ingredient profile is because im popping these like crazy and want to know if there's anything in it I should be careful with dosing wise?
You should be careful i believe with geranium and caffeine !
Better to wait for Matt or a rep for more details about the profile!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You should be careful i believe with geranium and caffeine !
Better to wait for Matt or a rep for more details about the profile!
Yeah i felt it so i'm chilling on the gum for now. Gonna stick to 2-5 a day at max now

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce may know since he is a huge fan of Thermogum. I don't know off the top of my head as far as how much is in there, but yeah, you want to be cautious just in terms of too many stimulants in one sitting lol.

I'm so insensitive to stims that I could probably eat a pack and not feel it, but that would be an unwise choice for most lol.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Geoforce may know since he is a huge fan of Thermogum. I don't know off the top of my head as far as how much is in there, but yeah, you want to be cautious just in terms of too many stimulants in one sitting lol.

I'm so insensitive to stims that I could probably eat a pack and not feel it, but that would be an unwise choice for most lol.
Welp i had 10-12 which is a pack, no palpitations no headache, just sweating and burning up. So i'm gonna stick to like 4-5 a day. I got the profile from Nutraplanet, Caffine, raspberry ketones, geranium and bioperine. I've gone up to 1g of caffeine before so thank god otherwise im sure i'd have some bad effects. Bad call on my part but you live and learn. Thanks guys!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Label recommends no more than 4 a day. I chew two at a time often, sometimes only one. It's nothing for me to have 4 on most days. At one point I had probably close to 1,000 pieces after stocking up at some low price sales. Now Matt keeps me stocked up pretty nicely. I vastly prefer the red version that he is selling in ziplock bags now. Far superior to the consistency of the blister pack options.

I have no idea how much caffeine is in a piece. I never get that crazy stimmed out feeling, just a nice little pick me up personally. If you haven't given it a try Matt's selling it for 1.50 for a massive amount in bags. The gum does break down and lose its consistency a little more than some gums which is why I usually go two pieces to thicken it up. I love the effects!
dsade

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Label recommends no more than 4 a day. I chew two at a time often, sometimes only one. It's nothing for me to have 4 on most days. At one point I had probably close to 1,000 pieces after stocking up at some low price sales. Now Matt keeps me stocked up pretty nicely. I vastly prefer the red version that he is selling in ziplock bags now. Far superior to the consistency of the blister pack options.

I have no idea how much caffeine is in a piece. I never get that crazy stimmed out feeling, just a nice little pick me up personally. If you haven't given it a try Matt's selling it for 1.50 for a massive amount in bags. The gum does break down and lose its consistency a little more than some gums which is why I usually go two pieces to thicken it up. I love the effects!
dsade
It's definitely effective. I understand that but i bought them through matt. He's selling them in ziploc bags so I had no recommended dosage! Had that neck strain you get from too much stims, but as i said i took too many and it's my fault. I was unaware it was THAT powerful. The effects are leveling off now, im coming down off the stim high thank god. Was definitely tolerable at 10-12 pieces for someone with high stim tolerance BUT NOT recommended, I have a minor headache and neck ache now. Gonna go home after work and take some adaptogens and antioxidants before hitting the gym to play it safe. All i can say is buy it because its effective!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I got a sample of the blister pack from MidwestBeast sweet self and thought it wasn't bad. If the ziplock is even better I gotta stock up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely effective. I understand that but i bought them through matt. He's selling them in ziploc bags so I had no recommended dosage!
I think your idea of 4-5 a day is great. I've gone way over, but just to be safe I think sticking (gum pun!) in that range will make sure you don't blow (another!) up and lose all your flavor.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I think your idea of 4-5 a day is great. I've gone way over, but just to be safe I think sticking (gum pun!) in that range will make sure you don't blow (another!) up and lose all your flavor.
Dont think i've bought a single ineffective product from matt once, i should've expected it. Ill stick to 3-4. Can you answer to whether it has DMAA?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont think i've bought a single ineffective product from matt once, i should've expected it. Ill stick to 3-4. Can you answer to whether it has DMAA?
Matt will have to answer that. It has had a few different formulations and experimentations so I'm not sure whether or not the current one does or does not. I know the old blister pack variety white ones did and I have one of those labels, but unsure on the red thermogum differences in formula. I'll definitely ask him tonight on facebook if he doesn't see this question before then.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Matt will have to answer that. It has had a few different formulations and experimentations so I'm not sure whether or not the current one does or does not. I know the old blister pack variety white ones did and I have one of those labels, but unsure on the red thermogum differences in formula. I'll definitely ask him tonight on facebook if he doesn't see this question before then.
Much appreciated! Yeah i have the red thermogum whatevers in revved me the **** up!

dafeesh34

Awards
I'd say that I enjoy the gum..
I usually chew 2-4 a day. Almost always 2 at a time because of the consistency. I love the stuff though.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461164204.334161.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
dsade Supplements 0