dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a nerve enhancement/regeneration formula, not only for people with nerve damage but enhancement of nerve transmission for everyone.

NSA = nerve signal amplifier

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the idea of this. Cognitive supplements are just as important as those for just in the gym to me, these days.

domore

Awards
Including a high dose of methylcobalamin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow bubba...burning the midnight oil at the EvoMuse research lab these days!

domore

Awards
You better believe it.
Excellent.

Obviously, I don't know the main MOA of the product and knowledge is very limited in regards to this topic. Also, I may be characterizing the product in a different thought. Anyway, is this geared towards the PNS, rather than the CNS? The main function of glial cells that make up the PNS is to produce myelin to help speed up neurotransmission.

Am I on the right track, or out in left field?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent.

Obviously, I don't know the main MOA of the product and knowledge is very limited in regards to this topic. Also, I may be characterizing the product in a different thought. Anyway, is this geared towards the PNS, rather than the CNS? The main function of glial cells that make up the PNS is to produce myelin to help speed up neurotransmission.

Am I on the right track, or out in left field?
It will deal primarily with peripheral action.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting enough.

You always seem to have great ideas dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting enough.

You always seem to have great ideas dsade.
Thanks...i design things that I want to, and do, use.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
How's your mind/muscle connection?
Mines great, but I'm always looking for ways to improve and develop my mind and muscle connection, so I'm in! . What kind of training was you doing during the r&d for NSA? Also what ergongeinc/nootropic properties did you note?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we'll be rolling with this soon. Since I leaked one of the main ingredients in the CardioTryx thread, here it is in this thread:

We will be using the Rhodiola Crenulata, instead of the Rosea...

Neuroreport. 2013 Mar 27;24(5):217-23. doi: 10.1097/WNR.0b013e32835eb867.
[h=1]Salidroside promotes peripheral nerve regeneration following crush injury to the sciatic nerve in rats.[/h]Sheng QS, Wang ZJ, Zhang J, Zhang YG.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fuzhou General Hospital, Fuzhou, China.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Salidroside (SDS), a phenylpropanoid glycoside isolated from Rhodiola rosea L., has been reported to be neuroprotective in vitro, which raises the possibility of using SDS as a neuroprotective agent after nerve injuries. In the present study, the possibly beneficial effect of SDS on promoting nerve regeneration after sciatic nerve crush injury in rats was investigated. Rats with sciatic nerve crush injury were administered intraperitoneally daily with 5 or 10 mg/kg body weight of SDS for 4 weeks. Rats that received mecobalamin or saline were considered as a positive or a negative control, respectively. Morphometric analysis of regenerated nerves and Fluoro-Gold retrograde tracing was used to evaluate axonal regeneration, whereas walking track analysis, electrophysiological assessment, and histological appearance of target muscles were carried out to evaluate the recovery of motor function. The results showed that SDS achieved functionally successful nerve regeneration in the rat sciatic nerve crush injury model, indicating that SDS holds potential as a neuroprotective agent for peripheral nerve therapies.

PMID:23358450 [PubMed - in process]

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a damn cool line, always doing completely original products and now even creating your own category!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such a damn cool line, always doing completely original products and now even creating your own category!
I design stuff for me to use (shhhh....secret). It just so happens that a couple of other people like it too. :)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me if my cabinet ends up having just the Evomuse line.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this, im so interested!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I design stuff for me to use (shhhh....secret). It just so happens that a couple of other people like it too. :)
Honestly, that's how it should always be. I think you see so much more passion along with the innovation this way. When the creator is also the end user, you know you're going to see a high level of attention to detail.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, that's how it should always be. I think you see so much more passion along with the innovation this way. When the creator is also the end user, you know you're going to see a high level of attention to detail.
Very true, Matt has a very apparent true passion for this industry and for always improving upon his formulas and creating new ones all together.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Nerve Signal Amplifier is complete, and ingredients are on the way. We'll be doing a small batch as soon as it comes in. Writeup coming soon.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'll be extremely interested to read the writeup. Evomuse certainly has a knack for creating novel supplements.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be extremely interested to read the writeup. Evomuse certainly has a knack for creating novel supplements.
Thanks...we are really excited to get the next few products out the door. They are going to be even better.

This one has a special place in my heart. As a disabled vet with a back injury. my leg development and strength lag terribly.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's so exciting watching things unfold from Matt. Very unique.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shooting for full retail release by January 1st.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good BC the herniations in my back and neck are causing me issues

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To what extent would it be of benefit in regards to mitigating central neurological maladies such as TBI or MS?
For liability reasons, as well as FDA restrictions, I can't really comment on disease treatments. Sorry.