EvoMuse Virile Mane Enhanced

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Still in the works ?


    Thanks


  2. The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Excellent news. Really looking forward to this
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Very awesome.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Exciting stuff.
    •   
       


  6. Will try

  7. I'm throwing my name in the hat for beta testing and will certainly follow all the instructions you've laid out.

    I'm around a Norwood 3-4.I shave my head ala Jason Statham length so results would be readily visible.

  8. 2 more weeks and we are ready. This has been a long road getting the specialized extracts.

    One more thing I noticed...you will need a high resolution camera. I know the camera on my phone is not picking up enough detail.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. so stoked

  10. When we were talking about this product a while back I thought well good something I don't need. Tonight my fiance cut my hair and thinks I'm getting a bit thin in places!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  11. Thinning hair brah, checking in...so this works better than propecia/rogaine treatment?

  12. Will it help me grow a beard?








    EvoMuse

  13. Not until after your transformation surgery. Be free, young butterfly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. How many testers you looking for and do we need to submit headshots for the audition process? Ooh, my agent is quite excited.

  15. YOu see this black couch over in the corner? You want the job, you know what to do.

    I will have enough of the beta (yeah, it's pretty expensive at these small quantities) for about 10 testers. I will need to see good photos of your thinning areas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Cool. I'll shoot you some and you can see what you think...pm me your hotmail email?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    YOu see this black couch over in the corner? You want the job, you know what to do.

    I will have enough of the beta (yeah, it's pretty expensive at these small quantities) for about 10 testers. I will need to see good photos of your thinning areas.
    Do i need to submit new photos or are ones i already submitted good to go ?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    When we were talking about this product a while back I thought well good something I don't need. Tonight my fiance cut my hair and thinks I'm getting a bit thin in places!


    Was the last person that cut your hair an old Gypsy woman that touched your scalp and muttered "THINNER!"?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Thinning hair brah, checking in...so this works better than propecia/rogaine treatment?
    We share one pathway with Rogaine, but there is so much more to it.

    Propecia has so many systemic side effects to make it not worth it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Do i need to submit new photos or are ones i already submitted good to go ?
    You're good to go.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. matt-what do you think about a combo rosemary,jojoba, and grapeseed oil? I use them in my daily shampoo for scalp health. my shampoo has emu or id add that in too

  22. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    matt-what do you think about a combo rosemary,jojoba, and grapeseed oil? I use them in my daily shampoo for scalp health. my shampoo has emu or id add that in too
    They have good antioxidant properties, and jojoba is a decent emollient.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    YOu see this black couch over in the corner? You want the job, you know what to do.
    lol'd

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Propecia has so many systemic side effects to make it not worth it.
    Couldn't agree more. I hear horror stories about this all the time. I'd prefer to have a good head of hair and sexual health, but if I had to choose, the latter is always going to win (because I actually can pull off the shaved head well enough).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol'd



    Couldn't agree more. I hear horror stories about this all the time. I'd prefer to have a good head of hair and sexual health, but if I had to choose, the latter is always going to win (because I actually can pull off the shaved head well enough).
    Too much propecia and you won't be pulling ANYTHING off.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. How much propecia is to much? Several years back I used it for about a year straight..

  26. When are these logs being tossed up? My damn alopecia areata monolocularis is coming back. Dat der autoimmune baldness.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  27. I'm wit it. My hair line has resided and thinning.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  28. Other than a couple of people I already approved, I have gotten zero pictures sent to me to pick the testers.

    This will be ready next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Other than a couple of people I already approved, I have gotten zero pictures sent to me to pick the testers.

    This will be ready next week.
    Check your email. Pics sent
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in