1. Almost here....testers be ready.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Almost here....testers be ready.
    Cool.

3. Man my hair is falling out....LOL

4. Wondering about this myself.. bout to start taking Toco-Sorb to see how it works.. apparently 50% increase in hair growth on average..
    •   

5. Still in the works ?

Thanks

6. The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.

7. Excellent news. Really looking forward to this
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Very awesome.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Exciting stuff.

10. Will try

11. I'm throwing my name in the hat for beta testing and will certainly follow all the instructions you've laid out.

I'm around a Norwood 3-4.I shave my head ala Jason Statham length so results would be readily visible.

12. 2 more weeks and we are ready. This has been a long road getting the specialized extracts.

One more thing I noticed...you will need a high resolution camera. I know the camera on my phone is not picking up enough detail.

13. so stoked
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Giddy up!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

15. When we were talking about this product a while back I thought well good something I don't need. Tonight my fiance cut my hair and thinks I'm getting a bit thin in places!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

16. Thinning hair brah, checking in...so this works better than propecia/rogaine treatment?

17. Will it help me grow a beard?

EvoMuse

18. Not until after your transformation surgery. Be free, young butterfly.

19. How many testers you looking for and do we need to submit headshots for the audition process? Ooh, my agent is quite excited.

20. YOu see this black couch over in the corner? You want the job, you know what to do.

I will have enough of the beta (yeah, it's pretty expensive at these small quantities) for about 10 testers. I will need to see good photos of your thinning areas.

21. Cool. I'll shoot you some and you can see what you think...pm me your hotmail email?

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    YOu see this black couch over in the corner? You want the job, you know what to do.

I will have enough of the beta (yeah, it's pretty expensive at these small quantities) for about 10 testers. I will need to see good photos of your thinning areas.
    Do i need to submit new photos or are ones i already submitted good to go ?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    When we were talking about this product a while back I thought well good something I don't need. Tonight my fiance cut my hair and thinks I'm getting a bit thin in places!

Was the last person that cut your hair an old Gypsy woman that touched your scalp and muttered "THINNER!"?

24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Thinning hair brah, checking in...so this works better than propecia/rogaine treatment?
    We share one pathway with Rogaine, but there is so much more to it.

Propecia has so many systemic side effects to make it not worth it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:53 PM