EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced--Better than ever!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Awesome, I can wait another day. Was just worried that it might be a few weeks or more. Found it in stock on another site, but I try and do as much business as I can with NP
    Did you make your purchase yet, topcop? I see that it made it back in stock today.
    EvoMuse

2. the evomuse t shirt is high quality stuff
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    the evomuse t shirt is high quality stuff
    I'm wearing mine right now. Sewn with the hair of a unicorn of 7.5 years. At this time in their life, they are the most elusive creatures known to man. Best t-shirt I own.

EvoMuse

4. Quote Originally Posted by domore

Did you make your purchase yet, topcop? I see that it made it back in stock today.
    Not yet, was gonna place the order tomorrow from work. I don't usually place orders from the home computer where my fiancé can see how much I'm spending!

5. Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post

Not yet, was gonna place the order tomorrow from work. I don't usually place orders from the home computer where my fiancé can see how much I'm spending!
    Good deal, my man!
    EvoMuse
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Do you usually have it shipped to work, too?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Smart man

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Do you usually have it shipped to work, too?
    Haha, no. She sees my supplement stash, I just prefer she doesn't know how much I spend sometimes!

9. Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Haha, no. She sees my supplement stash, I just prefer she doesn't know how much I spend sometimes!
    I know the feeling.

10. Question for the reps: Could you tell me what the two quarter sized servings equal in ml? I want to use my oral syringe to measure it out each application so I always know how much I have. Kind of a weird question but I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

11. Quote Originally Posted by cybercrombie View Post
    Question for the reps: Could you tell me what the two quarter sized servings equal in ml? I want to use my oral syringe to measure it out each application so I always know how much I have. Kind of a weird question but I would appreciate any info. Thanks!
    I would estimate around 2.0-2.5ml total

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would estimate around 2.0-2.5ml total
    Whoa, I've been using double that! Does that mean I just wasted a bunch because only so much can absorb at a time?

13. Quote Originally Posted by cybercrombie View Post
    Question for the reps: Could you tell me what the two quarter sized servings equal in ml? I want to use my oral syringe to measure it out each application so I always know how much I have. Kind of a weird question but I would appreciate any info. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cybercrombie View Post
    Whoa, I've been using double that! Does that mean I just wasted a bunch because only so much can absorb at a time?
    It should be a thin layer that completely covers the area desired, and should totally absorb in under 5 minutes.

That ml estimate was for 2 quarter-sized amounts.

14. Now that I know, this bottle will last so much longer. Thanks for all the info!

15. A bottle should last 5-6 weeks.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    A bottle should last 5-6 weeks.
    And I'm sure it will now. Haha.

17. hey yall. first day using AA

i was wondering if there a issue,

i workout at 8:30am
    get home take a shower by 9:45am
    apply AA
    go to work
    during my lunch break at 1:00pm
    I either jog couple miles or play basketball.
    I sweat alot.

question is, is AA already absorbed by then or should I apply it at a different time?

thanks

i dont want to do it at night cause i sleep on the same bed with my girlfriend

18. and is there a issue with using AA with Formasurge? thanks

19. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    hey yall. first day using AA

i was wondering if there a issue,

i workout at 8:30am
    get home take a shower by 9:45am
    apply AA
    go to work
    during my lunch break at 1:00pm
    I either jog couple miles or play basketball.
    I sweat alot.

question is, is AA already absorbed by then or should I apply it at a different time?

thanks

i dont want to do it at night cause i sleep on the same bed with my girlfriend
    You're applying right after your shower around 9:45? AA dries very quickly, but I'm unsure of actual absorption times. You should be fine, but I'll get one of our other guys to step in.

Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    and is there a issue with using AA with Formasurge? thanks
    Check out your thread in the main supp section. I answered it there since I saw that one first.
    EvoMuse

20. Is it normal that the absolutly adliderated has a kind of griny texture not the smooth texture like the Advanced Version by genomyx?

21. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Is it normal that the absolutly adliderated has a kind of griny texture not the smooth texture like the Advanced Version by genomyx?
    Grainy? No shouldn't be.

Genomyx has not had the Abliderate Advanced product for over a year and a half.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Grainy? No shouldn't be.

Genomyx has not had the Abliderate Advanced product for over a year and a half.
    My BFF eviscerate has some grainyness to it. But I rub it in till it goes away. It looks or feels like crystals. Feels like it's exfoliating as I'm applying

23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    My BFF eviscerate has some grainyness to it. But I rub it in till it goes away. It looks or feels like crystals. Feels like it's exfoliating as I'm applying
    Mine too. Thought it would have fallen out of solution so I heated it up in warm water but its still the same...

24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    The Eviscerate series has a formula that comes extremely close to full saturation for the carrier.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Eviscerate series has a formula that comes extremely close to full saturation for the carrier.
    Check out my log man

The skinny stack

I am using smolder. BFF and AA

26. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Check out my log man

The skinny stack

I am using smolder. BFF and AA
    Link it here
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah but Eviscerate is titally in solution without grainyness. The AA is a liquid solution with grainy particles in it which dont dissolve....will post a picture if you like.

28. Just started using Abliterate Advanced today and will start using Eviscerate BFF tomorrow.

The AA is very liquidy and is really frustrating to work with so far. Directions call for a quarter sized application, but I can't even get a dime sized amount of liquid to stay in my hand for 2 seconds. I start to put it in my hand and it rolls right off and into my sink. I ended up just keeping my hand close to my stomach and trying to catch it all on my hand and stomach.

The BFF looks to be extremely watery as well, but I'll know tomorrow for sure. I have ran Smolder under the Genomyx name and it was always a bit thicker and I never had a problem with runoff. This is my first time with any of the Abliderate products so I can only compare the consistency to the old Smolder I've tried.

I was wearing a latex glove, if that matters, which I've always done with the Smolder b/c it was a horrible feeling when it magically ended up in one of the many wrong places. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

29. ^^^So use 2 handfuls to get the quarter sized amount lol..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0 is BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 08:49 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 12:44 PM