EvoMuse Dry Rub

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Stuff also smells great!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Amazing value. Definitely will have this on hand for any beach trips.
    Yup, def crazy price!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Amazing value. Definitely will have this on hand for any beach trips.
    Sounds perfect for the beach.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Stuff also smells great!
    How would you describe the aroma?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    How would you describe the aroma?
    Like fresh , mint. Quite enjoyable.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. I am pleased you said it smells nice.

    I have an almost full bottle of Atomic Meltdown. Anyone who has used it knows how strong the smell is.

    I used it and went on the sunbed, my client said he could smell it from down the corridor, no joke lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am pleased you said it smells nice.

    I have an almost full bottle of Atomic Meltdown. Anyone who has used it knows how strong the smell is.

    I used it and went on the sunbed, my client said he could smell it from down the corridor, no joke lol.
    Haha I have yet to get my hands on that. I'll probably be tossing up a picture log soon when I get back to ~11%
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Haha I have yet to get my hands on that. I'll probably be tossing up a picture log soon when I get back to ~11%
    Atomic Meltdown is on sale right now, too.
    EvoMuse

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Like fresh , mint. Quite enjoyable.
    Thanks for the answer!

  10. Does this stuff get you as dry as it's going to get you within 5 days, or will 7-10 days' worth of build-up yield better results?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Does this stuff get you as dry as it's going to get you within 5 days, or will 7-10 days' worth of build-up yield better results?
    We haven't run any tests that long, and it is pretty individual dependent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. I wonder how many inches this could cut off ones waist.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wonder how many inches this could cut off ones waist.
    Waist? Im going to apply it to my quads once they are done growing! Haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Waist? Im going to apply it to my quads once they are done growing! Haha
    Yea i was just curious due to some military bubbas needing to be taped if they are over there max.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. I don't know if this has been addressed but does one need to shower/exfoliate before applying it?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by he_hate_me View Post
    I don't know if this has been addressed but does one need to shower/exfoliate before applying it?
    I think, like most of our topicals, this is highly recommended.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think, like most of our topicals, this is highly recommended.
    Java Lather is the best exfoliate soap I've used (Hint for he_hate_me)
    EvoMuse

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think, like most of our topicals, this is highly recommended.
    Agreed and always. Skin should always have lotion on everyday also at some point to stay moist. Dry skin for topicals is no good.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed and always. Skin should always have lotion on everyday also at some point to stay moist. Dry skin for topicals is no good.

    Mike
    I'll pre-load some Jergen's 2 weeks prior to Dry Rub.

































    Not joking, I have dry skin and appreciate this tip, would have wasted it and not understood why.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I'll pre-load some Jergen's 2 weeks prior to Dry Rub.

































    Not joking, I have dry skin and appreciate this tip, would have wasted it and not understood why.
    With the tanners and topicals associated with a bodybuilding show.. I'm 2 weeks out now, at that point I begin exfoliating 2x per day whole body.. whole body lotion 3x per take, and I take an epson salt bath daily.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    With the tanners and topicals associated with a bodybuilding show.. I'm 2 weeks out now, at that point I begin exfoliating 2x per day whole body.. whole body lotion 3x per take, and I take an epson salt bath daily.

    Mike
    I'm a big fan of Epsom salt baths, especially right before bed.
    EvoMuse
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm a big fan of Epsom salt baths, especially right before bed.
    You told me you were just a fan of bath salts.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You told me you were just a fan of bath salts.
    Hey, I just met you
    and this is crazy
    I just did bath salts
    Your face looks tasty
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You told me you were just a fan of bath salts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hey, I just met you
    and this is crazy
    I just did bath salts
    Your face looks tasty
    EvoMuse

  25. Unsubbed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. I am going to go and hang with my best friend, domore.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am going to go and hang with my best friend, domore.
    You rang?
    EvoMuse

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hey, I just met you
    and this is crazy
    I just did bath salts
    Your face looks tasty
    lmao, catchy.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  29. Any word on when this will be with your UK distributor?

    BodyPower is in three weeks. I need to peak!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. 1 test rubbing off????
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 10:54 AM
  3. transdermal dry time
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 01:24 AM
  4. dry skin
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 07:20 AM
Log in
Log in