dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming in TOMORROW, a Nutraplanet exclusive!

You've been out of stock for far too long, my old friend....let's give the customers a hell of a deal to celebrate your return.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for n awesome deal! As you know, been waiting for months on this one.

Coming in TOMORROW, a Nutraplanet exclusive!

You've been out of stock for far too long, my old friend....let's give the customers a hell of a deal to celebrate your return.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too, brother...me too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet!! Stackable with VL?
Stacks extremely well with Vanillean, given the central action of TRPV1 agonists and release of adrenergic catecholamines. Add some green tea, too, for a great stack.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited the time has finally come!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picking this up for sure!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll like what you see...should be around $14.99!!

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Seeing as this wasn't up yesterday, will AlphaBurn be available within the next couple of days?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like there was a 1-day delivery delay because of weather. It will be delivered today

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like there was a 1-day delivery delay because of weather. It will be delivered today
Stupid Flanders...I mean weather...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as this wasn't up yesterday, will AlphaBurn be available within the next couple of days?
Should be up anytime really. If it isn't then I can't see it going past tomorrow. I believe NP has it now.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am confused, is Evo Muse part of the Southland brand? I thought you were with BPS now.

If you managed to get legitimate rauwolscine and not yohimbine hcl you can colour me impressed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am confused, is Evo Muse part of the Southland brand? I thought you were with BPS now.

If you managed to get legitimate rauwolscine and not yohimbine hcl you can colour me impressed.
I've been using the same supplier since I introduced alpha yohimbine to the market back in 2003.

I researched it and had it custom extracted because I have no tolerance for Yohimbine.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uhlén S, Dambrova M, Näsman J, Schiöth HB, Gu Y, Wikberg-Matsson A, Wikberg JE BioMedical Centre, Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, Uppsala University, Sweden. [email protected]
European Journal of Pharmacology [1998, 343(1):93-101]

Type: Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Comparative Study
DOI: 10.1016/S0014-2999(97)01521-5

Abstract Highlight Terms
Gene Ontology(2) Genes/Proteins(3) Species(5) Chemicals(7)
The Kd values of the recently introduced radioligand [3H]RS79948-197 ((8a R,12aS,13a-S)-5,8,8a,9,10,11,12,12a,13,13a-decahydro-3-metho xy-12-(ethylsulphonyl)-6H-isoquino[2,1-g][1,6]naphthyridine) were determined for the recombinant human and rat alpha2A-, alpha2B- and alpha2C- as well as guinea pig alpha2B- and alpha2c-adrenoceptors expressed in COS (CV-1 Origin, SV40) cells. In addition, the Kd values were also determined for [3H]RS79948-197 for the guinea pig spleen alpha2A-adrenoceptor and for pig alpha2A-, alpha2B- and alpha2C-adrenoceptors in membranes obtained from kidney and striatum. Available radioligands for alpha2-adrenoceptors, besides [3H]RS79948-197 are the tritiated forms of MK912 ((2S,12bS)1',3'-dimethylspiro(1,3,4,5',6,6',7,12b-octa hydro-2H-benzofuro[2,3-a]quinazoline)-2,4'-pyrimidin-2'-one), RX821002 (2-methoxy-idazoxan), rauwolscine and yohimbine. In the present article the binding constants of all these substances for the alpha2A-, alpha2B- and alpha2C-adrenoceptor subtypes in human, pig, rat and guinea pig are reviewed. In all species tested MK912 was alpha2C-selective, RX821002 showed a minor alpha2A-selectivity, whereas [3H]RS79948-197 was non-selective among the alpha2-adrenoceptor subtypes, showing high affinity for all three subtypes. Rauwolscine and yohimbine showed relatively low affinities for nmost of the alpha2-adrenoceptor subtypes investigated, the exception being rauwolscine having high affinity for the human and porcine alpha2C-adrenoceptors

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great deal as always bro!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://ajpregu.physiology.org/content/283/2/R287.long

Long read, but goes into the functionality of the Alpha 2 subtypes, their physiological functions and locational prevalence, and their function, while blockaded by Alpha-Yohimbine, on both acute (fight or flight) and basal epinephrine and norepinephrine levels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The following menu user interface control may not be accessible. Tab to the next button to revert the control to an accessible version.
Destroy user interface control
Sign in to NCBI

[h=1]PubMed[/h] US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Search termSearch databaseThe following autocomplete user interface control may not be accessible. Tab to the next button to revert the control to an accessible version.
Destroy user interface control

[h=2]Result Filters[/h]
The following popper user interface control may not be accessible. Tab to the next button to revert the control to an accessible version.
Destroy user interface control[h=4]Display Settings:[/h]
The following popper user interface control may not be accessible. Tab to the next button to revert the control to an accessible version.
Destroy user interface control[h=4]Send to:[/h]

Neuroscience. 2002;109(4):819-26.
[h=1]Two alpha(2)-adrenergic receptor subtypes, alpha(2A) and alpha(2C), inhibit transmitter release in the brain of gene-targeted mice.[/h]Bücheler MM, Hadamek K, Hein L.
[h=3]Source[/h]Institut für Pharmakologie und Toxikologie, Universität Würzburg, Versbacher Strasse 9, 97078 Würzburg, Germany.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]alpha(2)-Adrenergic receptors play an essential role in regulating neurotransmitter release from sympathetic nerves and from adrenergic neurons in the CNS. However, the role of each of the three highly homologous alpha(2)-adrenergic receptor subtypes (alpha(2A), alpha(2B), alpha(2C)) in this process has not been determined unequivocally. To address this question, the regulation of norepinephrine and dopamine release was studied in mice carrying deletions in the genes encoding the three alpha(2)-adrenergic receptor subtypes. Autoradiography and radioligand binding studies showed that alpha(2)-receptor density in alpha(2A)-deficient brains was decreased to 9 +/- 1% of the respective wild-type value, whereas alpha(2)-receptor levels were reduced to 83 +/- 4% in alpha(2C)-deficient mice. These results indicate that approximately 90% of mouse brain alpha(2)-receptors belong to the alpha(2A) subtype and 10% are alpha(2C)-receptors. In isolated brain cortex slices from wild-type mice a non-subtype-selective alpha(2)-receptor agonist inhibited release of [(3)H]norepinephrine by maximally 96%. Similarly, release of [(3)H]dopamine from isolated basal ganglion slices was inhibited by 76% by an alpha(2)-receptor agonist. In alpha(2A)-receptor-deficient mice, the inhibitory effect of the alpha(2)-receptor agonist on norepinephrine and dopamine release was significantly reduced but not abolished. Only in tissues from mice lacking both alpha(2A)- and alpha(2C)-receptors was no alpha(2)-receptor agonist effect on transmitter release observed. The time course of onset of presynaptic inhibition of norepinephrine release was much faster for the alpha(2A)-receptor than for the alpha(2C)-subtype. After prolonged stimulation with norepinephrine, presynaptic alpha(2C)-adrenergic receptors were desensitized. From these data we suggest that two functionally distinct alpha(2)-adrenergic receptor subtypes, alpha(2A) and alpha(2C), operate as presynaptic inhibitory receptors regulating neurotransmitter release in the mouse CNS.

PMID:11927164 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Alpha-2A and Alpha-2C blockade results in an increase in epinephrine/Norepinephrine, Basal Ganglia Dopamine, and serotonin levels. The primary perceived effect, for me, is an increase in motivation and goal-fulfillment actions.

The difference in affinities also can explain Alpha-Yohimbine's distinct lack of anxiety effects as compared to Yohimbine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the tl;dr:

In contrast, the inhibitory presynaptic feedback loop that tightly regulates neurotransmitter release from adrenergic nerves requires two receptor subtypes, α[SUB]2A[/SUB] and α[SUB]2C[/SUB], with similar but complementary effects.

You blockade the alpha 2 receptor subtypes, and you increase, centrally and peripherally, catecholamine level (and prevent their negative feedback) resulting in a multitude of functional effects.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I just gotta say that I LOVE IT when you show us all sorts of cool info from studies. Having real facts and highlights of issues that are involved in different supplement ingredients and their effects is a great tool.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just gotta say that I LOVE IT when you show us all sorts of cool info from studies. Having real facts and highlights of issues that are involved in different supplement ingredients and their effects is a great tool.
You will have a simplified writeup soon. I realized when I lost all of my RPN files, I also lost the old writeup.

Of all of the things I brought to this industry, I am most proud of Alpha-Yohimbine. AlphaBurn is something I take consistently, year round, and find it hard to function without - especially in the morning.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will have a simplified writeup soon. I realized when I lost all of my RPN files, I also lost the old writeup.

Of all of the things I brought to this industry, I am most proud of Alpha-Yohimbine. AlphaBurn is something I take consistently, year round, and find it hard to function without - especially in the morning.
I gotta get on that type of regimen!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really strong sale price here (what else to expect from NP). We don't have a ton of units here guys so for those who have been waiting now is the time to stock back up. I'll be doing the same.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My primary motivator behind my Alpha-Yohimbine research...

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0024320594005567

[h=2]Abstract[/h]The α[SUB]2[/SUB] agonist clonidine has been shown to be anxiolytic in a number of preclinical anxiety models. Interestingly, intravenous infusion of the α[SUB]2[/SUB] antagonists idazoxan at 10 mg/kg and rauwolscine at 2.24 mg/kg significantly disinhibited lick-shock conflict responding in rats similar to the α[SUB]2[/SUB] agonist clonidine (0.022 mg/kg) and the benzodiazepine diazepam (0.5 mg/kg). However, the α[SUB]2[/SUB] antagonists yohimbine and piperoxan, the α[SUB]2[/SUB] agonists medetomidine, guanfacine, and guanabenz, the non-specific α antagonist phentolamine, and the α[SUB]1[/SUB] antagonist prazosin did not disinhibit conflict responding in the Vogel lick-shock paradigm. In fact, yohimbine has been shown to be anxiogenic in both animals and man. This may be due to yohimbine's lack of specificity and its ability to inhibit GABAergic release. In addition, all of these agents, except idazoxan, did not increase water consumption in water deprived rats. Idazoxan (10 mg/kg) significantly decreased water consumption by 45%. Therefore, idazoxan increased conflict responding for water reward at a dose (10 mg/kg) which also decreased water consumption in a non-conflict paradigm. These data suggest that agents with selective antagonism at the α[SUB]2[/SUB] receptor site may be anxiolytic while agents with less specificity at this site such as yohimbine, piperoxan, and phentolamine are not anxiolytic.

Basically, Yohimbine causes massive increases in anxiety (anxiogenic)whereas Alpha-Yohimbine is actually anxiolytic.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! I want to throw this in with my VL log! That'd be a sick stack! And it's all non stim dsade doing it big bro if I wasn't such a stickler about shipping I'd pick up a bottle right now but ill have to wait until I put in my next order awesome stuff by the looks of it
When Matt brought Alpha Y to the market as Alphaburn many users started adding it in to enhance their fat burners. Stacking Alphaburn with pretty much any fat burner was a tactic many people used with many different products. The same uses for the product still exist. It's a solid product on it's own, but a fantastic addition to any cutting stack. It's also been the product since I've been working with Matt for close to a year now that I have gotten more PM's on than any other. "When's Alphaburn coming back?" Finally we can say it's back!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphaburn was the first isolated Alpha-Yohimbine product. We first released it in 2003-2004 under Avant Labs as the original HEAT Stack.

I purposely left the pricing extremely reasonable for the customers, as I consider this staple product and staple products shouldn't bankrupt us, especially with the new taxes hitting everyone.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice price point on the intro release.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dsade do you happen to know what it will be priced around when the intro sale is over?I stocked up but you can never have to much A-yohimbe in my book.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably around $20

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today I noticed a decrease in appetite cravings from my first dose it was nice! Excited to lift tomorrow with this

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine today I noticed a decrease in appetite cravings from my first dose it was nice! Excited to lift tomorrow with this
Let me know how it works, especially in the morning, with motivation.

When I first got this compound, back in 2003, there wasn't a whole lot of information about it other than the receptor affinities and areas of the brain it effects. About 45 minutes after taking the first dose, I always notice this RUSH of motivation that i love. Gotta love activating dopamine centers of the brain!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how it works, especially in the morning, with motivation.

When I first got this compound, back in 2003, there wasn't a whole lot of information about it other than the receptor affinities and areas of the brain it effects. About 45 minutes after taking the first dose, I always notice this RUSH of motivation that i love. Gotta love activating dopamine centers of the brain!!
Honestly that's funny bc I SWEAR I didn't wanna do any of my "honeydos" today but after my dose I ended up vacuuming and cleaning the litter box haha now how long can I run this? Thinking of picking up 2-3 more bottles with my next NP order

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly that's funny bc I SWEAR I didn't wanna do any of my "honeydos" today but after my dose I ended up vacuuming and cleaning the litter box haha now how long can I run this? Thinking of picking up 2-3 more bottles with my next NP order
You can run it indefinitely. There is no tolerance.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to keep the discussion sshifted over to this thread.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Discussion shall commence!

NP is still running Alphaburn at 12.99/bottle if you purchase two. Great deal for 200 caps!
Those are almost gone, and that will end the intro sale.

Regular price will be at least $17.99

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are almost gone, and that will end the intro sale.

Regular price will be at least $17.99
That's still an awesome price for this.

Great product.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will Alphaburn be coming be in stock at N.P.?
I don't know of a timeline off the top of my head, but we'll keep this thread updated.