eviscerate

bNugs

Awards
hey guys, ive been out of the loop for a while and i used eviscerate smolder when they very first came out. i think my bottles even had the hand stuck paper labels and everything. but my question is, is this the same company(genomyx) and yall just changed your name? and also is there anywhere that even sells this still? everywhere is out of stock and im wondering if its even in production still

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same product. The creator worked for Genomyx and when they parted ways took his formulas. It will be released under the EvoMuse line and we will let you know when it's for sale again from that line. Also check your PM's.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate and SMOLDER are now under EvoMuse (not the same as Genomyx). I am the designer and owner of the products. SMOLDER will be in stock at Nutraplanet today, and Original Eviscerate will be in stock early next week, along with Abliderate Advanced.

bNugs

Awards
yeah dsade, im pretty sure i bought them directly from you. i remember your picture. and that sounds good i guess ill be picking some up next week when abliderate is in stock also

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Great news, hopefully these will make their way to the UK as I know there were a couple of stores that sold them previously.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate and SMOLDER are now under EvoMuse (not the same as Genomyx). I am the designer and owner of the products. SMOLDER will be in stock at Nutraplanet today, and Original Eviscerate will be in stock early next week, along with Abliderate Advanced.
:D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2