Advise on Smolder Scheduling.

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Advice on Smolder Scheduling.

Hey guys I have some Smolder on the way and wanted some advice from Reps or people who have used it.

Right now I am doing 2 a day Cardio(Slow and Low impact) sessions for about 60 minutes each, I of course shower after each session from being drenched in sweat (natural sweater). My basic Schedule:

Wake: 8am
Shower: 930am Depending on how clean I feel lol
Cardio: 11am - Shower immediately after (5/8 of total calories are burnt here)
Cardio: 7pm - Shower immediately after (3/8 of total calories are burnt here)

My question is what would be the best time to apply Smolder if I was to use it once a day. I am assuming it is best used while working out. Should I apply it after the first shower so it would be active during the first cardio? Would the shower wash it off? If I Reapplied it after the second workout is there a chance for irritation or excessive burn? I would like to take full effect because I have those HARD to burn off places still lingering. Just to be clear I have my diet in check and am currently not lifting due to a possible torn RC or pinched nerve (still be evaluated by my doctor). The spots I will be applying this too are across my lower midsection and wrapping around to mid-back (love handle area). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys I have some Smolder on the way and wanted some advice from Reps or people who have used it.

Right now I am doing 2 a day Cardio(Slow and Low impact) sessions for about 60 minutes each, I of course shower after each session from being drenched in sweat (natural sweater). My basic Schedule:

Wake: 8am
Shower: 930am Depending on how clean I feel lol
Cardio: 11am - Shower immediately after (5/8 of total calories are burnt here)
Cardio: 7pm - Shower immediately after (3/8 of total calories are burnt here)

My question is what would be the best time to apply Smolder if I was to use it once a day. I am assuming it is best used while working out. Should I apply it after the first shower so it would be active during the first cardio? Would the shower wash it off? If I Reapplied it after the second workout is there a chance for irritation or excessive burn? I would like to take full effect because I have those HARD to burn off places still lingering. Just to be clear I have my diet in check and am currently not lifting due to a possible torn RC or pinched nerve (still be evaluated by my doctor). The spots I will be applying this too are across my lower midsection and wrapping around to mid-back (love handle area). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated
This is a tough one. I would apply it after first cardio session shower if it was me. Yes the shower will wash it off. You can use it twice a day if you want. You could consider waking and scrubbing areas of application then applying it and skipping that 9:30 shower as well.