dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys and dolls

I need a quick evaluation on a new product set I have at the Flawless Skin Couture facebook store. I made an incredible Pumpkin Pie Spice soap, and a Pumpkin Frosting Body Butter.

I need to know 1) do you guys like them enough to go into full production, and 2) Whether you think it would be something you would use year round.

get one of each for $9.99

After I hear some feedback I will make the decision whether to make a full production batch or not.

Thanks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice! If I were still with my Ex I would love this...her favorite dessert is Pumpkin Pie...she would literally "eat me up" after I showered from the gym with much more enthusiasm :D!

Oh wait we broke up ¬¬...subbed for reviews on pumpkin smell...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just about to post this in the Flawless thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested, but no Facebook.
I'm almost sold out already, but if you want to hit me with a PM we can probably do something that way.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost sold out already, but if you want to hit me with a PM we can probably do something that way.
Damn, that went fast. I'm interested to give these new products a go.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll prolly pass on the pumpkin pie, but it's just a personal preference I think. Sounds like they are going fast for you though. I would like sandlewood.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a bit more interested in the new ingredients than the smell honestly. Matt treats my skin good. I'm waiting on the Banish BCFC to get back in stock at Nutra as I'm almost out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a bit more interested in the new ingredients than the smell honestly. Matt treats my skin good. I'm waiting on the Banish BCFC to get back in stock at Nutra as I'm almost out!
BCFC went back into stock last Friday.

I'm looking to combine this new pumpkin angle into an update Banish bar. The anti-inflammatory effects of pumpkin products are highly touted.

domore

Awards
Wow, impressive! Wait a second. Lish isn't part of Facebook, is it? I thought it was the shopping center of Facebook. I could have bought of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure...you can try clicking it and seeing where it takes you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fewer than 10 sets left.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr. Buck...if you are on here (since you are not listed on my facebook page) I apologize. Your order has been returned to me for being 3 ounces over what I paid for. Resending today for you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the Banish with pumpkin going to be facebook exclusive? Love me some BCFC and can't imagine you improving on it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I am working on a HIGH quality shave gel that will be a variation on the theme. My Banish ingredients should arrive tomorrow, but I ran out of some other things. New order in, and I will have everything in a week.

As it is, though, I don't have the funding to do a label reprint for the limited edition, so I will need to see what Nutraplanet says.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any sets left ?I will take one ,I do not have facebook
There are a couple left. I think the link above takes you past Facebook and to the store.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple left. I think the link above takes you past Facebook and to the store.
yea it does but if you hit buy it wants you to logon facebook to purchase

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh, ok....Shoot me an email at dsade2 at gmail dot com and we can work it out that way.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
did you get my email on this ? Not sure if its still available

Thanks !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I get my hands on some Flawless IDRT ?? Always sold out
Nutra hasn't really been on top of the reordering process. You can either hit them up through customer service, or buy direct from the evolutionarymuse website.

Nutra would be a bit cheaper.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nutra hasn't really been on top of the reordering process. You can either hit them up through customer service, or buy direct from the evolutionarymuse website.

Nutra would be a bit cheaper.
I checked your site and did not see it is is called something else? I have stretch marks from being a little fat kid on my mid section any advice?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I checked your site and did not see it is is called something else? I have stretch marks from being a little fat kid on my mid section any advice?
Wow, you're right. I'll prepare a shipment for Nutra as well as making sure the product gets added.

If you have facebook, the Flawless Skin Couture page has a store that has it in stock.

p.s. I was a fat kid, too

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Wow, you're right. I'll prepare a shipment for Nutra as well as making sure the product gets added.

If you have facebook, the Flawless Skin Couture page has a store that has it in stock.

Thanks Dsade from one former fat kid to another it's the last reminder that still haunts me and I'm 37!! I'm also using Eviscerate and loving it you hit this one out the park man! Also have an app in for your new AA logging opp..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade from one former fat kid to another it's the last reminder that still haunts me and I'm 37!! I'm also using Eviscerate and loving it you hit this one out the park man! Also have an app in for your new AA logging opp..
I hear you...for the rest of our lives we have to watch it, since we are predisposed to being fat again.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

no facebook for me can you PM the link to the store that has it in stock?? Website still does not show it either. Thanks!

domore

Awards
Hey dsade,

Are you still running the Jumbo Java Lather special on evolutionary muse?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Still waiting for flawless to hit the website for sale. Maybe before Christmas

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting for flawless to hit the website for sale. Maybe before Christmas
My webguy has had a busy week. It will be up tomorrow.

domore

Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, both should be on there I think.

domore

Awards
Yeah, both should be on there I think.
I just see the combo pack on Evolutionary.

I'm going to order the Java special, two BCFC, Renegade soap bar (if it allows me) and Thermogenosauce.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just see the combo pack on Evolutionary.

I'm going to order the Java special, two BCFC, Renegade soap bar (if it allows me) and Thermogenosauce.
Just leave the Renegade off, and I will throw it in for free.

domore

Awards
I love when my Flawless Skin Couture package comes quickly and the whole box smells like Java Lather and Renegade soap.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love when my Flawless Skin Couture package comes quickly and the whole box smells like Java Lather and Renegade soap.
I'm waiting on one myself. I haven't tried any of it before, but am looking forward to it.

domore

Awards
I'm waiting on one myself. I haven't tried any of it before, but am looking forward to it.
All of his products are quality. What did you order?

I've used his Bobu butter, Java, Renegade balm (now I have the soap), BCFC facewash, and InjureEeze. All have been awesome.

Now, I need to throw on some Thermogenesauce on my dinner tonight.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hoping to get my order tomorrow. My first order as well java soap, flawless and bobu can't wait..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of his products are quality. What did you order?

I've used his Bobu butter, Java, Renegade balm (now I have the soap), BCFC facewash, and InjureEeze. All have been awesome.

Now, I need to throw on some Thermogenesauce on my dinner tonight.
I ordered some Java and BCFC. I'm wishing I added some Thermogensauce now that you've mentioned it.

domore

Awards
I ordered some Java and BCFC. I'm wishing I added some Thermogensauce now that you've mentioned it.
I just put a generous amount of Thermogenesauce on my chicken tonight--to say the least, it isn't for the faint of heart.