Limited Edition Facebook Fall Skincare set

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wow, you're right. I'll prepare a shipment for Nutra as well as making sure the product gets added.

    If you have facebook, the Flawless Skin Couture page has a store that has it in stock.

    p.s. I was a fat kid, too
    no facebook for me can you PM the link to the store that has it in stock?? Website still does not show it either. Thanks!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can you resend?
    Just resent

    thanks !
    •   
       


  3. Hey dsade,

    Are you still running the Jumbo Java Lather special on evolutionary muse?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Hey dsade,

    Are you still running the Jumbo Java Lather special on evolutionary muse?
    For you? You got it!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Still waiting for flawless to hit the website for sale. Maybe before Christmas
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Still waiting for flawless to hit the website for sale. Maybe before Christmas
    My webguy has had a busy week. It will be up tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My webguy has had a busy week. It will be up tomorrow.
    Thanks D!
  8. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For you? You got it!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nice! I'm going to place an order. Over Thanksgiving, my sister you my Banish facewash and said, "I need some of this!" So, I'm going to pick up a couple bottles for her for Christmas.

    Can I also get a single bar of the Renegade soap? I still have the balm from last time I ordered.

  10. Yeah, both should be on there I think.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, both should be on there I think.
    I just see the combo pack on Evolutionary.

    I'm going to order the Java special, two BCFC, Renegade soap bar (if it allows me) and Thermogenosauce.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I just see the combo pack on Evolutionary.

    I'm going to order the Java special, two BCFC, Renegade soap bar (if it allows me) and Thermogenosauce.
    Just leave the Renegade off, and I will throw it in for free.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just leave the Renegade off, and I will throw it in for free.
    Awesome! Thanks, dsade!

    I'm placing my order now.

  14. I love when my Flawless Skin Couture package comes quickly and the whole box smells like Java Lather and Renegade soap.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I love when my Flawless Skin Couture package comes quickly and the whole box smells like Java Lather and Renegade soap.
    I'm waiting on one myself. I haven't tried any of it before, but am looking forward to it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm waiting on one myself. I haven't tried any of it before, but am looking forward to it.
    All of his products are quality. What did you order?

    I've used his Bobu butter, Java, Renegade balm (now I have the soap), BCFC facewash, and InjureEeze. All have been awesome.

    Now, I need to throw on some Thermogenesauce on my dinner tonight.

  17. Hoping to get my order tomorrow. My first order as well java soap, flawless and bobu can't wait..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hoping to get my order tomorrow. My first order as well java soap, flawless and bobu can't wait..
    Nice, you'll enjoy it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    All of his products are quality. What did you order?

    I've used his Bobu butter, Java, Renegade balm (now I have the soap), BCFC facewash, and InjureEeze. All have been awesome.

    Now, I need to throw on some Thermogenesauce on my dinner tonight.
    I ordered some Java and BCFC. I'm wishing I added some Thermogensauce now that you've mentioned it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I ordered some Java and BCFC. I'm wishing I added some Thermogensauce now that you've mentioned it.
    I just put a generous amount of Thermogenesauce on my chicken tonight--to say the least, it isn't for the faint of heart.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I just put a generous amount of Thermogenesauce on my chicken tonight--to say the least, it isn't for the faint of heart.
    haha...how much is a generous amount?

    I usually do fine with 1/2 tsp on a full sized burrito.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    I just put a generous amount of Thermogenesauce on my chicken tonight--to say the least, it isn't for the faint of heart.
    I added about 1.5tsp while cooking my shaved steak tonight . Love this stuff not just spicy but full of flavor

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    haha...how much is a generous amount?

    I usually do fine with 1/2 tsp on a full sized burrito.
    Well, let's just say I didn't heed your directions on the label. I just started shaking and shaking until I felt, "eh, that's about enough." It slapped me in the face. It tastes great though.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hoping to get my order tomorrow. My first order as well java soap, flawless and bobu can't wait..
    Just want to let u know that it's been about 2 weeks using flawless on my stretch marks and already I see a big difference!! I can't tell you how happy I am thanks again!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just want to let u know that it's been about 2 weeks using flawless on my stretch marks and already I see a big difference!! I can't tell you how happy I am thanks again!!!
    Awesome, glad it's working for you! Any chance you took a before picture?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Awesome, glad it's working for you! Any chance you took a before picture?
    I didn't but ill take one tonight and see how it looks in a couple more weeks I still have a way to go. Noticeable different in color and swelling is reduced. Very impressed so far.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just want to let u know that it's been about 2 weeks using flawless on my stretch marks and already I see a big difference!! I can't tell you how happy I am thanks again!!!
    It's my pleasure. It makes it all worth it to hear...I know stretch marks and scars for a lot of people make them self-conscious - they do for me. I'm happy to have helped.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I didn't but ill take one tonight and see how it looks in a couple more weeks I still have a way to go. Noticeable different in color and swelling is reduced. Very impressed so far.
    Awesome results. Flawless is like the one FSC product I have not used. Really glad you're finding it helpful.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Awesome results. Flawless is like the one FSC product I have not used. Really glad you're finding it helpful.
    It's seems to be an excellent product! Definitely going to be ordering more, also I have bobu and love the smell of it. Only thing is my wife stole it from me already. Lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    It's my pleasure. It makes it all worth it to hear...I know stretch marks and scars for a lot of people make them self-conscious - they do for me. I'm happy to have helped.
    You nailed it! To this day I still think twice about taking my shirt off in public! Some scares I guess never heal?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FINAFLEX RIPPED AND FINAFLEX V.2.0 LIMITED EDITION
    By punjabimunde in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:33 PM
  2. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 12:07 PM
  3. FINAFLEX V2.0 LIMITED EDITION
    By Chucke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:54 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:16 AM
  5. FinaFlex Limited Edition
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Log in
Log in