Yohimbine free Eviscerate?

Steve_W

Awards
Hey there,

Very interested in purchasing slintensity and eviscerate, however here in Australia it is 50/50 whether anything containing yohimbine will pass through customs. I know PES sell a yohimbine free alphamine for international customers, do you do the same with eviscerate? Or any chance I could get one with no yohimbine on the label?? lol.

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a customer in AU that orders specially made Eviscerate without the Yohimbine. We're doing an order for him coming up, and I should be able to put you in touch with him to buy one of his, if you want.

Steve_W

Awards
I have a customer in AU that orders specially made Eviscerate without the Yohimbine. We're doing an order for him coming up, and I should be able to put you in touch with him to buy one of his, if you want.
Yes please, looking to make an order ASAP.

Steve_W

Awards
Bit confused on the difference between the original and smolder though? Smolder has lowered capsaicin content, but writeup says quicker visible results??

Am somewhere in the range of 12-14%, looking to drop to 9-10%. Am looking to purchase slintensity, eviscerate (or eviscerate smolder) and maybe [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]Abliderate advanced (I definitely have some cortisol induced fat due to stress as I have that stubborn lower ab stomach fat and water retention and a little bit of chest and am pretty lean everywhere else), though I don't know if you can combine eviscerate and abliderate?

Then gonna combine with raspberry ketones and perhaps TTA as well to attack from all angles!

[/FONT]

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bit confused on the difference between the original and smolder though? Smolder has lowered capsaicin content, but writeup says quicker visible results??

Am somewhere in the range of 12-14%, looking to drop to 9-10%. Am looking to purchase slintensity, eviscerate (or eviscerate smolder) and maybe [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]Abliderate advanced (I definitely have some cortisol induced fat due to stress as I have that stubborn lower ab stomach fat and water retention and a little bit of chest and am pretty lean everywhere else), though I don't know if you can combine eviscerate and abliderate?

Then gonna combine with raspberry ketones and perhaps TTA as well to attack from all angles!

[/FONT]
If you can handle Eviscerate OG I'd go with that over Smolder. It should produce a little better results than Smolder because of the higher cap content. It definitely burns more though so if concerned about that then go Smolder. Results won't be significantly different with either. I believe Matt has said OG is about 15% stronger.

AA and Smolder or Eviscerate can certainly be combined. In fact I'm doing this right now and loving the results! In the morning I apply Abliderate Advanced immediately post shower and wash my hands. I leave a shirt off and prepare my lunch/brush teeth (essentially let Advanced dry for a bit). Then I apply OG or Smolder over the Abliderate Advanced and also on pecs, let that sit for about 5 minutes then put my shirt on and go to work.

Steve_W

Awards
If you can handle Eviscerate OG I'd go with that over Smolder. It should produce a little better results than Smolder because of the higher cap content. It definitely burns more though so if concerned about that then go Smolder. Results won't be significantly different with either. I believe Matt has said OG is about 15% stronger.

AA and Smolder or Eviscerate can certainly be combined. In fact I'm doing this right now and loving the results! In the morning I apply Abliderate Advanced immediately post shower and wash my hands. I leave a shirt off and prepare my lunch/brush teeth (essentially let Advanced dry for a bit). Then I apply OG or Smolder over the Abliderate Advanced and also on pecs, let that sit for about 5 minutes then put my shirt on and go to work.
Sounds good, I'm going to give a try combining the 2. Just need to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate please...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, I'm going to give a try combining the 2. Just need to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate please...
Great. Let me know how you like the results!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do. Abliderate and slintensity are on the way, please let me know how I can obtain my Y free Eviscerate. Thanks guys
That will have to be Matt (Dsade) coordinating that deal. I'm but a small peon without the skills to make that happen.

Steve_W

Awards
That will have to be Matt (Dsade) coordinating that deal. I'm but a small peon without the skills to make that happen.
That's cool. Also ordered Revamp with my Slintensity and Abliderate, should arrive soon. I sent a PM to Dsade, hope to get my hands on some Eviscerate soon - summer is rapidly approaching here in Australia :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What would AA achieve over smolder?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would AA achieve over smolder?
AA: Cortisol control, SAT destroyer, best if used only all over core area.

Smolder: Skin tightener, VAT destroyer, can be used on spots other than core, can be used as a pre-workout for say shoulders or arms.

Use whichever one fits your goals the best or feel free to combine them as I am!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AA: Cortisol control, SAT destroyer, best if used only all over core area.

Smolder: Skin tightener, VAT destroyer, can be used on spots other than core, can be used as a pre-workout for say shoulders or arms.

Use whichever one fits your goals the best or feel free to combine them as I am!
Thx.

Steve_W

Awards
Sorry to be impatient - but still haven't received a reply. I understand Matt is a busy guy but please let me know, really want to get some Eviscerate!

Steve_W

Awards
I sent an email to your customer service email on the website and have received no reply - I really like your innovative products however from a customer service point of view I find it pretty rude to be recommended the products in my threads and then just ignored afterwards. I had a question on Revamp and also still waiting to hear about the possibility of getting some Eviscerate. Sorry, don't mean to rant but I don't understand why I'm being ignored on more than one occasion?

I have a couple more questions, my AA and slintensity arrive tomorrow. In regards to AA application, is it effective at all on chest fat? Don't have much fat there, but would like to tighten up the chest a little as well as lower abs.

Also with slintensity, I'm mainly going to be using for damage control purposes however for a fat loss/recomp style approach, what dosing scheme do you guys recommend?

Thank you

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent an email to your customer service email on the website and have received no reply - I really like your innovative products however from a customer service point of view I find it pretty rude to be recommended the products in my threads and then just ignored afterwards. I had a question on Revamp and also still waiting to hear about the possibility of getting some Eviscerate. Sorry, don't mean to rant but I don't understand why I'm being ignored on more than one occasion?

I have a couple more questions, my AA and slintensity arrive tomorrow. In regards to AA application, is it effective at all on chest fat? Don't have much fat there, but would like to tighten up the chest a little as well as lower abs.

Also with slintensity, I'm mainly going to be using for damage control purposes however for a fat loss/recomp style approach, what dosing scheme do you guys recommend?

Thank you
Can't say I know how the website's e-mail is set up, but you're always welcome to hit up, Geoforce or myself and we'll happily try to answer whatever questions you might have (since Matt is definitely busy with all the stuff he's bringing to market). With the AA, I'd use that over core, as Josh mentioned, whereas the Eviscerate is one I'd hit other areas like chest with more so.

And regarding Slintensity for recomping, (or as you mention: damage control) I'd just use it preceding all of your higher carb meals. I've used 2 and 3 caps before some very large meals and ate within 20 minutes and didn't feel hypo at all, but just build yourself up to that if you choose to do it (as everyone reacts differently).

Steve_W

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I used my first dose of Abliderate yesterday evening. Felt an instant sort of calming effect, not sure if placebo but was pretty cool, definitely seemed to relax me immensely. So best place to use aliberate is core and back? How does it go on the chest? I'm still hoping to get some eviscerate but unfortunately yohimbine is banned here in Australia so is a risk trying to import it.

Am yet to try my slintensity yet, will mainly be saving this for damage control I think however am going to test one cap before my preworkout meal, workout and then another cap post workout with some carbs, will be interesting to see how this fares for recomp purposes.

My question is regards to revamp is the addition of the pregenolone. I'm very interested in this product as my adrenals definitely need some rejuvenation - seem to be tired in the day and more energetic at night and have trouble relaxing, however I'm quite prone to acne so wondering if the pregenolone is enough to cause any acne? I used DAA and this made me break out like crazy so I had to stop. I know Revamp isn't a test booster or anything however since pregenolone is hormonal is the dose high enough to cause any androgen related acne problems?

Thank you

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My tub of eviscerate came last Friday.
I started using it in the AM, but I notice more when I apply during a work out & sweat hits yeah, it's a pretty intense burn.

:bigok:

Good stuff though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I used my first dose of Abliderate yesterday evening. Felt an instant sort of calming effect, not sure if placebo but was pretty cool, definitely seemed to relax me immensely. So best place to use aliberate is core and back? How does it go on the chest? I'm still hoping to get some eviscerate but unfortunately yohimbine is banned here in Australia so is a risk trying to import it.

Am yet to try my slintensity yet, will mainly be saving this for damage control I think however am going to test one cap before my preworkout meal, workout and then another cap post workout with some carbs, will be interesting to see how this fares for recomp purposes.

My question is regards to revamp is the addition of the pregenolone. I'm very interested in this product as my adrenals definitely need some rejuvenation - seem to be tired in the day and more energetic at night and have trouble relaxing, however I'm quite prone to acne so wondering if the pregenolone is enough to cause any acne? I used DAA and this made me break out like crazy so I had to stop. I know Revamp isn't a test booster or anything however since pregenolone is hormonal is the dose high enough to cause any androgen related acne problems?

Thank you
Perhaps Matt can weigh in on application to the chest a bit more, but stomach, love handles, lower back is where I'd stick with the AA, personally. There is some cortisol control to the product, too, so it's possible that it caused a calming effect for you (though I also wouldn't advertise it as saying it did; i.e. it could be placebo, too).

Let me know your thoughts on Slintensity; I'm a big fan (feel far less full after eating a meal with it preceding).

I've used a lot of Revamp (well before becoming a rep for SPP) and it never caused me any issues with acne. However, DAA never did, either. I don't think the preg levels in there are enough to mess with that, personally, but I'm also not going to tell you it absolutely won't, since we all react to things differently. It definitely sounds like your cortisol levels are a bit out of wack (lower in the morning, higher in the evening).

Good luck, bud.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My tub of eviscerate came last Friday.
I started using it in the AM, but I notice more when I apply during a work out & sweat hits yeah, it's a pretty intense burn.

:bigok:

Good stuff though.
Sometimes Tony and Josh will apply it to the inside of a jock strap and see who has to run and ice down, first. It can get pretty intense.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sometimes Tony and Josh will apply it to the inside of a jock strap and see who has to run and ice down, first. It can get pretty intense.
Should I put it on the wash cloth I wash my rear end with?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay...hit me with an email at dsade2 at gmail dot com and I will set something up for you.

Steve_W

Awards
Have applied AA for 3 days now, have noticed a calm, relaxed feeling soon after application each time. I thought it might have been placebo but now not so sure. After a long, stressful day at work this is awesome :)

Steve_W

Awards
Haven't noticed much from slintensity really, however AA is great stuff, looking forward to the reformulation, will definitely be using it again.

deanstm

Awards
I bought a bottle of Southland Eviscerate in the UK and it doesn't have yohimbine on the ingredient list. So I take its yohimbine free?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a bottle of Southland Eviscerate in the UK and it doesn't have yohimbine on the ingredient list. So I take its yohimbine free?
I would say so. I'm not 100% for sure, but I think we've had a yohimbine free version for there since the new regulations banning it took place. If it was in there it should be on the label.

deanstm

Awards
I seen on the label there's corynine in it, which is yohimbine ;)