Slintensity Feedback, Reviews, Questions

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    Would it be safe to take 1 cap for each meal, taking in 4 meals a day as long as carb intake is 60g on each meal?
    Safe? Yes. Though unless you are doing some major cardio it would probably be a waste.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

Safe? Yes. Though unless you are doing some major cardio it would probably be a waste.
    Are you saying that from a perspective of cutting is what the product is intended for, or that there would be no point in taking it in a caloric surplus?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Are you saying that from a perspective of cutting is what the product is intended for, or that there would be no point in taking it in a caloric surplus?
    No, I am saying with a product designed to increase uptake at muscle (among other things), that your muscle can only pick up so much per day unless you are doing major depletion workouts.

4. Anything beneficial to stacking SlinTensity and SSV2 together with GlycoMyx, preworkout? Or would that just be overkill and/or unnecessary?

Or what if I added some bulk Na-R-Ala to SlinTensity?

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

No, I am saying with a product designed to increase uptake at muscle (among other things), that your muscle can only pick up so much per day unless you are doing major depletion workouts.
    Would you still benefit from faster glucose clearing and lowered insulogenic response with that many caps/day? Or are you saying that there is just a diminished benefit past say 2-3 caps/day?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Would you still benefit from faster glucose clearing and lowered insulogenic response with that many caps/day? Or are you saying that there is just a diminished benefit past say 2-3 caps/day?
    Yes, you would get that if you were on a pretty dramatic cut.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Anything beneficial to stacking SlinTensity and SSV2 together with GlycoMyx, preworkout? Or would that just be overkill and/or unnecessary?

Or what if I added some bulk Na-R-Ala to SlinTensity?
    You can definitely add in bulk na-R-ALA.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You can definitely add in bulk na-R-ALA.

Would you recommend bulk na-R-ALA or NP's Yellow Gold to stack it with?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Would you recommend bulk na-R-ALA or NP's Yellow Gold to stack it with?
    I worked hard to make sure there were no GI problems with Slintensity...not sure I would recommend the YG. Just pick up a reliable, and cheap, Na-R-ALA.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I worked hard to make sure there were no GI problems with Slintensity...not sure I would recommend the YG. Just pick up a reliable, and cheap, Na-R-ALA.
    Looks like NP has some bulk Na-R-ALA in stock. I'll probably go that direction. Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Looks like NP has some bulk Na-R-ALA in stock. I'll probably go that direction. Thanks.
    That's the way to go.

I would imagine as we get closer to Thanksgiving, we might just offer a stack sale of the two.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's the way to go.

I would imagine as we get closer to Thanksgiving, we might just offer a stack sale of the two.
    Nice. I would definitely purchase that.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's the way to go.

I'd buy.

14. Some more feedback from initial users:

~5hrs after first dose of slintensity and glycomyx (downed some in between work and classes) - fullness, vascularity definitely noticeable.
    SlinTensity definitely seems to be the strongest of the GDA's I've tried. With the amount of carbs I eat, others weren't worth the price for me. I'd have to dose 5-6 caps with some products to get what I am from 2 caps of SlinTensity. Not having to ever go beyond 2 caps, its something I can run consistently. I already placed and received another order.
    I dosed 1 cap of slintensity pre-workout. Throughout my workout I sipped on 1.5 scoops of glycomyx and 20g of carbs from Agave Syrup.

+Insane Vascularity
    +Godly Muscle Fullness
    +Giant Endurance Boost
    I feel the pumps kick in as soon as I start lifting. I've noticed more fullness and vascularity. Also, I've noticed more energy and concentration in the gym. If I continue taking 1 pill before my workouts, one bottle is going to last me over 2 months. You can't beat this deal on NP. That's why I asked. I'm planning on buying more before it's over.
    Since i feel asleep before i could even come close to finishing my carb up, I took a slintensity this morning and just ate oatmeal, granola, maple syrup, brown sugar, sweet potato & honey to top off the tank.

I have a decent feeling pump right now, no bloating either. I took it with my coffee (black) and sat down and watched a little tv & I started to get a bit of a pump before even eating. A bit odd, never experienced this with any GDA's before.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

15. A little more feedback:

I just had a dozen wings from a local dive. They are literally the best tasting wings I have had. Anyway, I popped 2 caps about 15 minutes before pigging out. Now, just about to go to bed, I am feeling great. I didn't get bloated, and didn't get tired like I did the last time I updated the Slintensity thread on the misc.

I'm really enjoying Slintensity.

16. It says to take them before consuming complex carbs.....
    Do they forcefully have to be complex?

17. Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    It says to take them before consuming complex carbs.....
    Do they forcefully have to be complex?
    I've taken them before simple carbs big time.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Anyone report any transient gi upset that passes with time?
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    Anyone report any transient gi upset that passes with time?
    So far, I haven't heard of any GI distress related to Slintensity in the reviews/logs I've seen.

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

So far, I haven't heard of any GI distress related to Slintensity in the reviews/logs I've seen.
    None here. Maybe I fart more but this also reduces my bloat from a **** meal so it's cool with me haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    None here. Maybe I fart more but this also reduces my bloat from a **** meal so it's cool with me haha
    You'll be able to combine it with EvoMuse Gut Health very soon.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This arouses me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

This arouses me.
    That makes two of us.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

You have skype?

lol
    PM incoming lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    This arouses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That makes two of us.
    Make it three.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You have skype?lol
    Group chat.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just as I'm running out of GH as well, and still getting lots of PM's about its return Good news!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more feedback!

(and cowbell)
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more carbs...and by fever, I mean Slintensity...and by carbs, I mean Chinese food.
  28. Question Question on Slintensity

I sent in an email to Southland Performance's customer service address last week but haven't received a reply yet so I thought I would try here.

Has Slintensity been discontinued?
    I just purchased it at an extremely low price on Nutraplanet and I see it is no longer listed on your site as one of your products?

Thank you.

29. Quote Originally Posted by tvg67 View Post
    I sent in an email to Southland Performance's customer service address last week but haven't received a reply yet so I thought I would try here.

Has Slintensity been discontinued?
    I just purchased it at an extremely low price on Nutraplanet and I see it is no longer listed on your site as one of your products?

Thank you.
    I'm not sure that it was ever added to the main website, but as of today we have no plans to discontinue.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GlycoMyx Feedback, Reviews, Questions
    By Geoforce in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM
  2. Need PH Cycle Feedback and Questions
    By Duality in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 05:37 PM