Glycomyx for a competition carb load?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have roughly 24 hours to carb load after weigh in's prior to pre-judging, need to load fast and really want to avoid the use of insulin to do so. I need to utilize dry carbs, so the carbs are forced to pull water from under the skin to shuttle into the muscles. I typically use baked, dehydrated potato's, but due to a potassium sparing diuretic, I can't go overboard on them.

I know many competitors use vitargo, mixed with literally barely any water and take it down really thick. Price on vitargo just sucks.. and thinking this may be good to use.

Does this carb source, seem adaquate to do what I need it to do? I have tons of R-ala if I took that to if it would work even better with it.

thanks guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, GlycoMyx should be PERFECT for this.

The Glucomannan takes a few minutes to soak up the water, so if you mix and drink really quickly it will be think and drinkable. As a bonus, it will add in some mental focus and alertness as well as knocking out your appetite for a few hours.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, GlycoMyx should be PERFECT for this.

The Glucomannan takes a few minutes to soak up the water, so if you mix and drink really quickly it will be think and drinkable. As a bonus, it will add in some mental focus and alertness as well as knocking out your appetite for a few hours.
Sweet awesome.. buying asap! Vitargo is just redic priced, karbolyn I looked into, gaspari just came out with some carb supplement also, but i prefer giving you guys my money!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch for the Slintensity/GlycoMyx deal and you can get it for free!

Should be up sometime today.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any experience with contest carb loads, but this stuff gives me some nice vascularity and fullness. Should be pretty cool to see how this turns out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any experience with contest carb loads, but this stuff gives me some nice vascularity and fullness. Should be pretty cool to see how this turns out.
I'm not leaking any more info right now, but I am working on a topical vascularity enhancer that can be used RIGHT before stage.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not leaking any more info right now, but I am working on a topical vascularity enhancer that can be used RIGHT before stage.
Sounds interesting...

I know I enjoyed the effects of Smolder for those purposes so something targeted specifically for that would be cool.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting...

I know I enjoyed the effects of Smolder for those purposes so something targeted specifically for that would be cool.
It will likely be combined with a liquid bronzer so as to not disrupt stage color.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, what isn't in the pipeline Matt?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will hide it in a sunscreen bottle and put it on at the beach before I go kick over some sand castles. :cool2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet awesome.. buying asap! Vitargo is just redic priced, karbolyn I looked into, gaspari just came out with some carb supplement also, but i prefer giving you guys my money!
When is the competition? If you end up going this route, I definitely would love to hear the outcome and obviously see pics, as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can send me some, I don't need to know ingredients, and I'll test it for you pre-stage :p

Hot Stuff by pro tan doesn't do crap to me though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is the competition? If you end up going this route, I definitely would love to hear the outcome and obviously see pics, as well.
Nov 3rd, eastern usa's.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly matt, you should look into a topical diuretic. I use something called defining gel, placed all over body, wrapped tightly with saran wrap, covered in a neoprene suit.. and good god does it dry you out like no other. I bet you could top that, the formula looks rather basic.

Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly matt, you should look into a topical diuretic. I use something called defining gel, placed all over body, wrapped tightly with saran wrap, covered in a neoprene suit.. and good god does it dry you out like no other. I bet you could top that, the formula looks rather basic.

Mike
Honestly...I have it in design phase.

I'll let you know when we are ready to test.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly...I have it in design phase.

I'll let you know when we are ready to test.
Sounds good.. I'll only be a go for the next 5 weeks.. then i go back to bulking.. i get soft and fat fast haha.. im not the lean type so I wouldn't notice anything.

I vascularity, skin tightening pump up posing oil would be sick though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good.. I'll only be a go for the next 5 weeks.. then i go back to bulking.. i get soft and fat fast haha.. im not the lean type so I wouldn't notice anything.

I vascularity, skin tightening pump up posing oil would be sick though.
That's where the problem came in...to get deep enough into the skin, the carriers were messing up the tanning products. I solved that by simply adding tanner to it, you just have to be careful when applying.

uvawahoowa

Awards
It'd have to be better than hot stuff, worst product ever

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's where the problem came in...to get deep enough into the skin, the carriers were messing up the tanning products. I solved that by simply adding tanner to it, you just have to be careful when applying.
With the new tanners, like jan tana, they can be applied just hours prior to stage time, and that is what most higher level competitors do to prevent smearing, smudging, etc.

I for instance, apply my topical diuretic wrap at 6pm, 11pm, and 3am. Stays on for an hour after application. I then apply my color at 5am, and 6am. So a skin tightening/topical diuretic formula wouldn't need to worry about tanning interference, but a vasodilator would def have to.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, I am saving my slintensity for pct since i am prone to fat gain easily. I have a ton of R-ala. Would 300mg R-ala 15 mins prior to each glycomyx serving during carb loading be ideal?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, I am saving my slintensity for pct since i am prone to fat gain easily. I have a ton of R-ala. Would 300mg R-ala 15 mins prior to each glycomyx serving during carb loading be ideal?
I don't think it'll have the same effect as Slintensity or another stronger GDA, but it definitely wouldn't be a bad thing to do, IMO (Na-R-ALA is great stuff).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it'll have the same effect as Slintensity or another stronger GDA, but it definitely wouldn't be a bad thing to do, IMO (Na-R-ALA is great stuff).
The ingredient, i cant spell it and im to lazy to look it up, gynne slyvestra u no what i mean lol.. does not allow me to carb load what so ever. That completely blocks my muscles from sucking up enough carbs.. horrible experiences in the past, can not fill up for a show with that ingredient :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Evomuse 3
Supplements 3
dsade Evomuse 72
dsade Evomuse 93
dsade Evomuse 5