Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Any idea on restock?
    Yes. Need more!

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Released today:

Article is published in the American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism

Bethesda, Md. (Oct. 9, 2013)— In many modern societies, adults often sacrifice sleep during the workweek to make time for other demands, then snooze longer on the weekends to recoup that lost sleep. Research has shown that even a few days of lost sleep can have adverse effects, including increased daytime sleepiness, worsened daytime performance, an increase in molecules that are a sign of inflammation in the body, and impaired blood sugar regulation. These last two could be partially responsible for why sleeping less negatively affects health in other ways and shortens the lifespan. Though many people believe they can make up sleep lost during the workweek by sleeping more on the weekend, it’s unknown whether this “recovery” sleep can adequately reverse these adverse effects.

To help answer this question, researchers led by Alexandros N. Vgontzas of the Penn State University College of Medicine, placed 30 volunteers on a sleep schedule that mimicked a sleep-restricted workweek followed by a weekend with extra recovery sleep. At various points along this schedule, the researchers assessed the volunteers’ health and performance using a variety of different tests.

The researchers found that the volunteers’ sleepiness increased significantly after sleep restriction, but returned to baseline after recovery sleep. Levels of a molecule in blood that’s a marker for the amount of inflammation present in the body increased significantly during sleep restriction, but returned to normal after recovery. Levels of a hormone that’s a marker of stress didn’t change during sleep restriction, but were significantly lower after recovery. However, the volunteers’ measures on a performance test that assessed their ability to pay attention deteriorated significantly after sleep restriction and did not improve after recovery. This last result suggests that recovery sleep over just a single weekend may not reverse all the effects of sleep lost during the workweek.

The study is entitled “The Effects of Recovery Sleep After One Workweek of Mild Sleep Restriction on Interleukin-6 and Cortisol Secretion and Daytime Sleepiness and Performance.” It appears in the American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, published by the American Physiological Society. The article is available online at http://*******/17TeQgg.

Methodology

The researchers recruited 30 healthy adults who were normal sleepers and put them on a 13-day schedule that involved spending nights in a sleep lab. For the first four nights, the subjects were allowed to sleep for 8 hours, setting a baseline for a healthy, normal amount of sleep. For the next six nights, the researchers woke the subjects up 2 hours earlier. For the following three nights, the subjects were allowed to sleep for 10 hours. The researchers monitored the volunteers’ brain waves during these sleep sessions. At three points during the 13-day schedule, the volunteers spent whole days at the lab taking part in various tests: after the 4 days of baseline sleep, after 5 days of restricted sleep, and after 2 days of recovery sleep. On these days, the subjects had catheters inserted into their arms, and the researchers sampled blood every hour, testing it for levels of interleukin-6 (a marker of inflammation) and cortisol (a hormone secreted during stress). They also participated in a test of how quickly they fell asleep when allowed to nap several times during those days (an objective measure of sleepiness) and filled out questionnaires to assess how sleepy they felt (a subjective measure of sleepiness). To assess their performance, they participated in a test in which they were asked to press a button whenever a dot appeared on a screen, which measured how well they were able to pay attention.

Results

Not surprisingly, the researchers found that after 5 days of restricted sleep, the subjects were significantly sleepier on both objective and subjective tests compared to baseline levels. Their interleukin-6 levels increased sharply during restricted sleep, though their cortisol levels remained the same. Their performance on the attention test deteriorated. After 2 days of recovery sleep, both objective and subjective tests showed that the volunteers were less sleepy. Their interleukin-6 levels reduced, and their cortisol levels decreased significantly compared to baseline, possibly suggesting that the volunteers were sleep deprived before the study started. Notably, their performance on the attention test didn’t improve after recovery sleep.

Importance of the Findings

Though many indicators of health and well being improved after recovery sleep, these findings suggest that extra sleep may not fix all the deficits caused by lost sleep during the workweek.

“Two nights of extended recovery sleep may not be sufficient to overcome behavioral alertness deficits resulting from mild sleep restriction,” the authors write. “This may have important implications for people with safety-critical professions, such as health-care workers, as well as transportation system employees (drivers, pilots, etc.).”

The authors also suggest that even though these results provide some insight on the health effects of a single week of sleep loss and recovery, reliving the cycle over and over again may have more significant health effects that this study wouldn’t show.

“The long-term effects of a repeated sleep restriction/sleep recovery weekly cycle in human remains unknown,” they write.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

Looking forward to trying this soon.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Looking forward to trying this soon.
    When you do, definitely start at 1 cap as it is strong!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Yes. Need more!
    It's there!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%

Just got my Sleephoria yesterday. Took 1 cap and was in twilight within 30 minutes.

I loved the 2-bromomelatonin that used to be in X-dream before it was discontinued, and Sleephoria definitely picks up where that supp left off and more.

Props to making a great product, if Virline Mane works as good as this, I'll have a hairline like Judge Andrew Napolitano in no time after it comes out.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    Just got my Sleephoria yesterday. Took 1 cap and was in twilight within 30 minutes.

I loved the 2-bromomelatonin that used to be in X-dream before it was discontinued, and Sleephoria definitely picks up where that supp left off and more.

Props to making a great product, if Virline Mane works as good as this, I'll have a hairline like Judge Andrew Napolitano in no time after it comes out.
    The Judge has the hairline of a god. Reps for being a fan of him (and the great review).
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post

Initial feedback of Sleephoria has been really positive! Glad to hear it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Does this have to be take on an empty stomach for best results? I really want to try this but my last meal is usually 10pm....bed shortly after..
    Building my best body "for me"!
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Does this have to be take on an empty stomach for best results? I really want to try this but my last meal is usually 10pm....bed shortly after..
    Not necessarily. What are the usual macros of your final meal?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Its my biggest meal of the day. Usually 60 pro, 80 carbs, 30 fat...I am guessing this may hinder results?
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Its my biggest meal of the day. Usually 60 pro, 80 carbs, 30 fat...I am guessing this may hinder results?
    Do you take any kind of GDA (Slintensity, etc) with it?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Not at this time.....I run out of slintensity a few weeks ago and have not replaced it ....waiting for Defuse>
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Not at this time.....I run out of slintensity a few weeks ago and have not replaced it ....waiting for Defuse>
    Me too...I have been drooling at the Pumpkin treats, and been craving that Turkey and Stuffing feast which we Yanks call Thanksgiving. Defuse is HIGHLY anticipated from this end too....so I'm pushing hard!

I would recommend, then, that you start with the 2 capsule serving of Sleephoria...but it will still work for you.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Perfect - thanks so much

Pulling the trigger on this and AMMO right now...
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Perfect - thanks so much

Pulling the trigger on this and AMMO right now...
    AMMO is my new favorite product!!!!

The next few months are looking to be incredible, with AMMO, DCP, Slintensity upgrade, CardioTryx (for the limited cardio I do), and Defuse, all with Sleephoria increasing my recovery.

I'm planning on pulling out of the Winter looking and feeling better than ever, with a GIANT headstart for the Arnold.
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.04%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    AMMO is my new favorite product!!!!

The next few months are looking to be incredible, with AMMO, DCP, Slintensity upgrade, CardioTryx (for the limited cardio I do), and Defuse, all with Sleephoria increasing my recovery.

I'm planning on pulling out of the Winter looking and feeling better than ever, with a GIANT headstart for the Arnold.
    Do that ****!

What fat loss pathways is the ammo using besides cortisol?
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Do that ****!

What fat loss pathways is the ammo using besides cortisol?
    Suppression of proinflammatory adipokines.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.04%

[QUOTE="dsade;4198013"]
    Suppression of proinflammatory adipokines.[/QUOTE

Sounds good!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

Subbed.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

Restock ETA at the planet?
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Restock ETA at the planet?
    Should be back in stock next week.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.28%

Dsade just want to thank you on this product. It will be the first sleep supplement I will be repurchasing. I get ridiculously vivid dreams, dramatically noticeable enhanced recovery, reduced onset time to sleep, and I stay asleep for pretty much exactly 8 hours no matter what. I feel fantastic, and you are a genius.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be back in stock next week.
    Like tomorrow first thing in the morn?
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    Dsade just want to thank you on this product. It will be the first sleep supplement I will be repurchasing. I get ridiculously vivid dreams, dramatically noticeable enhanced recovery, reduced onset time to sleep, and I stay asleep for pretty much exactly 8 hours no matter what. I feel fantastic, and you are a genius.
    Thanks for posting this...it makes me feel good to help people out. I suffer from terrible insomnia, and it can really be a huge detriment.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

Very awesome feedback!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

We're still in the production line.
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%

Sleephoria is still out there...
    EvoMuse Products Rep

29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.28%

How do we all dose this? Im only 130lb and I like to use 2 for maximum sleep, 3 puts me in hibernation haha!
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%

How do we all dose this? Im only 130lb and I like to use 2 for maximum sleep, 3 puts me in hibernation haha!
    My fiance uses two caps a night.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My fiance uses two caps a night.
    Geeze, i use 1 and i feel like i could sleep entire days away.

Holy moly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just wanted to say Matt, your rep midwestbeast sent me a free bottle out of his personal stash. I'm on night 3 at 2 caps and the sleep is truly incredible. It's the opposite of oneiromancer...rather than dreaming all night, my mind goes fairly silent and I wake up very refreshed. I appreciate your emphasis on deep wave sleep rather than REM.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yeah this product is incredible. I have 1/2 a bottle left and it's sold out everyplace.
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just wanted to say Matt, your rep midwestbeast sent me a free bottle out of his personal stash. I'm on night 3 at 2 caps and the sleep is truly incredible. It's the opposite of oneiromancer...rather than dreaming all night, my mind goes fairly silent and I wake up very refreshed. I appreciate your emphasis on deep wave sleep rather than REM.
    Thanks Coop...a lot of time was spent dialing this in, and quite a few of the most "common" sleep ingredients were discarded as being counter productive to sleep depth and recovery. I'm very proud of how this came out.

Hopefully we'll have more stock very soon...I'm down to about 6 capsules. :/
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%

Glad you guys are enjoying it. Now we just gotta get it back in stock, I've been bombarded by PM's from people
    EvoMuse Products Rep

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

Glad it's treating you well, bro.

I know you need as much and as good of sleep as you can get
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.24%

Since when did natty allow you to sleep?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.92%

I'm glad you were able to give it a shot, coop. I know you're a big fan of Abyss Unparalleled, but Sleephoria is a nice little formula, too. I really agree with it silencing over-activity (not sure if that is the correct choice of words). I don't have any trouble sleeping or falling asleep, but I do have some pretty intense dreams that lead me to be groggy in the mornings. Sleephoria shut that down.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm glad you were able to give it a shot, coop. I know you're a big fan of Abyss Unparalleled, but Sleephoria is a nice little formula, too. I really agree with it silencing over-activity (not sure if that is the correct choice of words). I don't have any trouble sleeping or falling asleep, but I do have some pretty intense dreams that lead me to be groggy in the mornings. Sleephoria shut that down.
    They're both great. Sleephoria has less of a hangover but doesn't put me to sleep as hardProps to midwestbeast for introducing me to a new definition of sleep!
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%

Since when did natty allow you to sleep?
    In between our insider releases