Sleephoria™

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Can we get anymore info, bottle size, price point? Any updates on labels? Thank you.


  2. Extremely interested in this.. I'm thinking of putting more emphasis on supplementation toward quality of sleep.. just posted this: Thought on Higher Importance of Sleep/Recovery Supplements

  3. And we are ALMOST ready for release!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    And we are ALMOST ready for release!
    Bad ass stacked label.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Bad ass stacked label.
    I was kind of going for a "Northern Lights over Alaskan Mountains" look.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    I was kind of going for a "Northern Lights over Alaskan Mountains" look.
    Labels impressive. Do you feel that while taking this and getting sub optimal hours of sleep you can still recover well and drop body fat ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Labels impressive. Do you feel that while taking this and getting sub optimal hours of sleep you can still recover well and drop body fat ?
    How "Sub-optimal"?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Perfect timing. This is going to fit nicely with the next couple of months of business/life.
    EvoMuse

  9. Look at that sexy little label.

    You're getting very sleepy....
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  10. Ahhh, getting real close I see!

  11. Hell yeah! That's what I'm looking for new ingredients to aid in sleep. I am tired of the usual melatonin, valerian root, gaba combos..

  12. Im definitely going to have to give this a go, i like the addition of 2-bromo-melatonin.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. What is the bromo melatonin? Is that another way to write melatonin or is it special.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    What is the bromo melatonin? Is that another way to write melatonin or is it special.
    The bromo-melatonin is a melatonin derivative, extremely fast-acting, but short lived. At this dosage it shouldn't negatively affect natural melatonin release, nor have any kind of hangover effecct. It is used at low, but effective, dosage to help trigger sleep initially.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    How "Sub-optimal"?
    So lets say I only get 4 hours of sleep.

    The detrimental effects of sleep deprivation are pretty well studied. How would this work with people with sleep deprivation. Make them feel more rested? Better recovery? As opposed to waking up feeling like **** with ****ty recovery

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    So lets say I only get 4 hours of sleep.

    The detrimental effects of sleep deprivation are pretty well studied. How would this work with people with sleep deprivation. Make them feel more rested? Better recovery? As opposed to waking up feeling like **** with ****ty recovery
    As you know, the detriments of sleep deprivation are both acute and cumulative. In general, and for a short period it should boost the effectiveness of the sleep you do get.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As you know, the detriments of sleep deprivation are both acute and cumulative. In general, and for a short period it should boost the effectiveness of the sleep you do get.
    Perfect !!! I have no problem sleeping its staying to sleep always waking up to pee ect. But a competitor I'm working with isn't getting much and I'd like to get her some better quality sleep. He's competing in 3 weeks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Perfect !!! I have no problem sleeping its staying to sleep always waking up to pee ect. But a competitor I'm working with isn't getting much and I'd like to get her some better quality sleep. He's competing in 3 weeks
    I can't even imagine getting hit with insomnia during contest prep. That has to be horrible.

    She might also be at risk of increased cortisol as well, so keep an eye on that.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can't even imagine getting hit with insomnia during contest prep. That has to be horrible.

    She might also be at risk of increased cortisol as well, so keep an eye on that.
    Yea definitely keeping an eye on that. Her coach had her at 1030 calories at 130 lbs with 2 a days. Needless to say last week I started reverse dieting adding calories where needed not to make it to much at once.

    Getting her cortisol support. It's only a matter of if I see her and get it to her otherwise with her 50 hours a week she needs to get it

    She doesn't have insomnia. She's just extremely busy. But dedicated as all hell.

  20. Gahh I'm getting excited for this.
  21. Sleephoria™


    Are we there yet?

  22. Sleephoria should be at Nutraplanet this coming week. Don't sleep on what's sure to be a good deal. You won't want the lights to go out on this sale. We didn't rest until we had a formula to knock you out.

    I could keep going, but I like being a rep.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sleephoria should be at Nutraplanet this coming week. Don't sleep on what's sure to be a good deal. You won't want the lights to go out on this sale. We didn't rest until we had a formula to knock you out.

    I could keep going, but I like being a rep.
    I won't sleep until I have it in my hands. Thanks.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sleephoria should be at Nutraplanet this coming week. Don't sleep on what's sure to be a good deal. You won't want the lights to go out on this sale. We didn't rest until we had a formula to knock you out.

    I could keep going, but I like being a rep.
    I think you have been pun-ished enough.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Lol yall are crazy. Im looking forward to this product though for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    I won't sleep until I have it in my hands. Thanks.
    Lol damn that's really hardcore.

  27. hey Matt, do any of the ingredients affect serotonin levels (ie similar to 5-HTP)? I ask as i've had to avoid sleep formulas since starting an SSRI due to the interaction with 5-HTP, which seems to be in almost all of them.

  28. Not directly. I actually pulled 5-HTP out of the formula at around my third formula test as it caused unpredictable reactions.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Tomorrow. NP. Intro. Sale.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Tomorrow. NP. Intro. Sale.
    Boom goes the dynamite.
    EvoMuse

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Tomorrow. NP. Intro. Sale.
    Finally I'll be able to sleep!!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Tomorrow. NP. Intro. Sale.
    But in Nutraplanet time, this means next week.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    But in Nutraplanet time, this means next week.
    The picture was up on the site last night and now it's not. Hmm...
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  34. This means WAR! I by war, I mean fighting for limited stock.

    BTW, full writeup is on the product page...enjoy!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-capsules.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This means WAR! I by war, I mean fighting for limited stock.

    BTW, full writeup is on the product page...enjoy!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-capsules.html
    Sleephoria will put you to sleep...and so will that list of references! That's cheaper than I expected you to have it at boss man!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This means WAR! I by war, I mean fighting for limited stock.

    BTW, full writeup is on the product page...enjoy!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-capsules.html

    Awesome!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sleephoria will put you to sleep...and so will that list of references! That's cheaper than I expected you to have it at boss man!
    I thought it was quite cheap, too, especially for some of those ingredients.

  38. Wow, blew through that stock in no time.

    Definitely looking forward to the feedback. Let's hear it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  39. The first review has been posted on the product page. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  40. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The first review has been posted on the product page. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Any idea on restock?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in