Sleephoria™ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Sleephoria™

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Perfection takes time...in my case is has taken 42 years.
    You're like a smoothed, aged whiskey

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sleephoria™

So what is our time to release?
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not sure on the time frame. Next up is Gut Health which should be this week, then I believe Dry-Uretix. HEAT and CardioTryx last I knew to follow that. I know Matt hasn't forgot about this though, I just don't know where it fits in the upcoming schedule.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. Senior Member

Sleephoria™

Sounds good, thanks.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just spoke to an investor...hoping to have a nice cash infusion in the next few weeks to cover this an Clear Edge Unlimited
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.

very interesting, dsade
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Sleephoria™

So far this does a great job of slowly turning off the mental dialogue and resulting fight/flight desire to solve problems, and slowly (within 20-30 minutes) lowering you down into solid sleep.

There is a period around 5 hours later that I tend to stir (bathroom, etc), but I've been able to close it off and drift back away for the remainder of the night. One of the missing ingredients that will arrive next week addresses this and will keep sleep solid through the whole night.
    Were beta testers already picked? The aforementioned is exactly what I need. I can't stop thinking at bed time.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

exciting times for evomuse
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Were beta testers already picked? The aforementioned is exactly what I need. I can't stop thinking at bed time.

- Valdez
    Don't believe we've done anything with beta testers for Sleephoria. Matt has tried dosing a few ways, and I can't recall if his wife did as well, or not. We'll make sure everyone is well aware when this one is available
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Don't believe we've done anything with beta testers for Sleephoria. Matt has tried dosing a few ways, and I can't recall if his wife did as well, or not. We'll make sure everyone is well aware when this one is available
    Def keep us informed! Sleep is one of the keys to unlocking growth potential as we all know and is p love to be able to get some more of it

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  11. Senior Member

Def keep us informed! Sleep is one of the keys to unlocking growth potential as we all know and is p love to be able to get some more of it

- Valdez
    I'm really excited about this one, Valdez. We'll let you know when it gets close.
    EvoMuse
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm really excited about this one, Valdez. We'll let you know when it gets close.
    Thumbs up!!

- Valdez
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic

This shouldn't be long, really...a new extract was very hard to get but is on the way.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This shouldn't be long, really...a new extract was very hard to get but is on the way.
    So we will have this and clear edge?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Senior Member

Sleephoria™

Clear edge in the morning, Sleephoria at night
  16. Senior Member

Ingredients were ordered yesterday.
    EvoMuse
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

awesome news
  18. Senior Member

Excited to see what's in store!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  20. Senior Member

EvoMuse
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I believe Matt was going to be giving the finalized product a shot, tonight (if I'm not mistaken).

Good night, sweet prince.
  22. Senior Member

I believe Matt was going to be giving the finalized product a shot, tonight (if I'm not mistaken).

Giggity giggity.
    EvoMuse
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

What's the verdict Beast?! Update?

- Valdez
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

What's the verdict Beast?! Update?

- Valdez
    Haven't heard from Matt -- I assume he's pulling a Rip Van Winkle lol.
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Haven't heard from Matt -- I assume he's pulling a Rip Van Winkle lol.
    Dosage experiment was a success. Everything adjusted perfectly.
  26. Senior Member

That's great to hear! Moving along nicely!
    EvoMuse
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Our sleeping beauty is awake! Prince Tony must have given him a big smooch!
  28. Senior Member

Are we getting closer?
  29. New Member

Yes we need an update!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Are we getting closer?
    I can't recall the exact time line of this in relation to the other product releases off the top of my head, but it is in fact much closer than when we'd been discussing it in this thread, last.

Good things to come, here.
  31. Senior Member

Sweetness!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I can't recall the exact time line of this in relation to the other product releases off the top of my head, but it is in fact much closer than when we'd been discussing it in this thread, last.

Good things to come, here.
    Loving the sound of this.
  33. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Now in production.

I'll be interested to see how these ingredients compare to the new Nimbus product. To me, that has a really impressive profile.
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic

First ingredient reveal:

J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Jan 15;96(3):365-70.
    Coriandrum sativum: evaluation of its anxiolytic effect in the elevated plus-maze.
    Emamghoreishi M, Khasaki M, Aazam MF.
    Source

Department of Pharmacology, Medical School, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran. memgh@hotmail.com
    Abstract

The clinical applications of benzodiazepines as anxiolytics are limited by their unwanted side effects. Therefore, the development of new pharmacological agents is well justified. Among medicinal plants, Coriandrum sativum L. has been recommended for relief of anxiety and insomnia in Iranian folk medicine. Nevertheless, no pharmacological studies have thus far evaluated its effects on central nervous system. Therefore, the aim of this study was to examine if the aqueous extract of Coriandrum sativum seed has anxiolytic effect in mice. Additionally, its effect on spontaneous activity and neuromuscular coordination were evaluated. The anxiolytic effect of aqueous extract (10, 25, 50, 100 mg/kg, i.p.) was examined in male albino mice using elevated plus-maze as an animal model of anxiety. The effects of the extract on spontaneous activity and neuromuscular coordination were assessed using Animex Activity Meter and rotarod, respectively. In the elevated plus-maze, aqueous extract at 100 mg/kg showed an anxiolytic effect by increasing the time spent on open arms and the percentage of open arm entries, compared to control group. Aqueous extract at 50, 100 and 500 mg/kg significantly reduced spontaneous activity and neuromuscular coordination, compared to control group. These results suggest that the aqueous extract of Coriandrum sativum seed has anxiolytic effect and may have potential sedative and muscle relaxant effects.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Love me some GABA-A activation.

Sleephoria will have a full 25mg of 80% magnolol Magnolia extract. This ingredient is incredibly finicky (as the whole formula is). I'm making this formula 2 caps (even though it would fit into 1) so that you can adjust your dosage to 1, 2, or 3 caps.

Neuropharmacology. 2012 Nov;63(6):1191-9. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2012.06.031. Epub 2012 Jul 4.
    Magnolol, a major bioactive constituent of the bark of Magnolia officinalis, induces sleep via the benzodiazepine site of GABA(A) receptor in mice.
    Chen CR, Zhou XZ, Luo YJ, Huang ZL, Urade Y, Qu WM.
    Source

Department of Pharmacology, Fudan University, Shanghai, 200032, PR China.
    Abstract

Magnolol (6,6',7,12-tetramethoxy-2,2'-dimethyl-1-beta-berbaman, C(18)H(18)O(2)), an active ingredient of the bark of Magnolia officinalis, has been reported to exert potent anti-epileptic effects via the GABA(A) receptor. The receptor also mediates sleep in humans and animals. The aim of this study was to determine whether magnolol could modulate sleep behaviors by recording EEG and electromyogram in mice. The results showed that magnolol administered i.p. at a dose of 5 or 25 mg/kg could significantly shorten the sleep latency, increase the amount of non-rapid eye movement (non-REM, NREM) and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep for 3 h after administration with an increase in the number of NREM and REM sleep episodes. Magnolol at doses of 5 and 25 mg/kg increased the number of bouts of wakefulness but decreased their duration. On the other hand, magnolol increased the number of state transitions from wakefulness to NREM sleep and subsequently from NREM sleep to wakefulness. Immunohistochemical study showed that magnolol increased c-Fos expression in the neurons of ventrolateral preoptic area, a sleep center in the anterior hypothalamus, and decreased c-Fos expression in the arousal tuberomammillary nucleus, which was located in the caudolateral hypothalamus. The sleep-promoting effects and changes in c-Fos induced by magnolol were reversed by flumazenil, an antagonist at the benzodiazepine site of the GABA(A) receptor. These results indicate that magnolol increased NREM and REM sleep via the GABA(A) receptor.

Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic

That's it for today, but stay tuned
  37. Senior Member

Very excited to see some progression!
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good so far! I'm excited to see the rest of the ingredients and the intro price.
  39. Senior Member

Matt, is Sleephoria equivalent to one of your lullabies? Your lullabies always knock me out.
    EvoMuse
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Matt, is Sleephoria equivalent to one of your lullabies? Your lullabies always knock me out.
    It's like a stack of a lullabye and spooning.

J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Feb 15;139(3):796-800. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2011.12.020. Epub 2011 Dec 21.
    Extract of Ganoderma lucidum prolongs sleep time in rats.
    Cui XY, Cui SY, Zhang J, Wang ZJ, Yu B, Sheng ZF, Zhang XQ, Zhang YH.
    Source

Department of Pharmacology, Peking University, School of Basic Medical Science, Beijing, China.
    Abstract
    ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE:

Ganoderma lucidum (Ling Zhi) is a basidiomycete white-rot macrofungus that has been used as a tranquilizing agent (i.e., An-Shen effect) for the treatment of restlessness, insomnia, and palpitation in China for hundreds of years.
    AIM OF THE STUDY:

The present study aimed to investigate whether Ganoderma lucidum extract (GLE) influences the sleep of freely moving rats and the potential mechanism.
    MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Ganoderma lucidum extract was extracted from fruiting bodies of Ganoderma lucidum. Rats were treated with GLE orally for 3 days, and on the third day, electroencephalographic and electromyographic recordings were made for 6h from 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. in freely moving rats. Sleep parameters were analyzed using SleepSign software. Tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) levels were measured using the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
    RESULTS:

Three-day administration of GLE significantly increased total sleep time and non-rapid eye movement (NREM) sleep time at a dose of 80 mg/kg (i.g.) without influencing slow-wave sleep or REM sleep in freely moving rats. TNF-α levels were significantly increased concomitantly in serum, the hypothalamus, and dorsal raphe nucleus. The hypnotic effect of GLE (80 mg/kg, i.g.) was significantly inhibited by intracerebroventricular injection of TNF-α antibody (2.5 μg/rat). Co-administration of GLE (40 mg/kg, i.g.) and TNF-α (12.5 ng/rat, i.c.v.), both at ineffective doses, revealed an additive hypnotic effect.
    CONCLUSION:

These results suggest that GLE has hypnotic effects in freely moving rats. The mechanism by which the extract promoted sleep remains unclear, but this effect appears to be primarily related to the modulation of cytokines such as TNF-α. Furthermore, these data at least partially support the ethnomedical use of Ganoderma lucidum

For those that don't know, Ambien is also classified as a hypnotic-sedative, though with unpredictable side effects. There will be no Ambien Walrus with Sleephoria.